3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Domoi 02.11.19 03:18 am

\"Do you smoke?\"

Answer-those giving a detailed response.
You can just Yes no.

I personally don't smoke and you don't do it.
149 Comments
Sort by:
N
NR-88 02.11.19

Once smoked, in the period from 18 years of stupidity for five years. Enough time has passed to marvel at what once smoked at all. I can advise all smokers - if you want to quit, do it smoothly and gently, simultaneously attuning yourself psychologically in it actively, continually and not dropping the pace, as the setting in your mind is critical. I dropped sharply and flatly, gone through a bunch of nervous breakdowns, health deteriorated from the stress and weakening of the body due to the Smoking. Released already more than a year, before it was completely unstable condition, but Smoking is not stretched, tried to run out instead in different ways. Because remember - slowly, gradually, carefully, otherwise the only extra damage will be received.

P
Pilat. 02.11.19

NR-88 wrote:
slowly, gradually, gently
but fuck it. if left then left. and if polshishechki all famous places. to endure in the character will have or does

k
kityara35 02.11.19

TFA, blah. Me quotes made me think of illegal)
Tobacco - tries - was expensive. A few times a month a few cigarettes in the bar for football

W
WanRoi 02.11.19

Do not smoke, but others advise I won't quit. Because it is known as the handiwork of drowning... and then less people, and mother Earth - it is easier to tolerate pollution and other shit:D

r
rambling 02.11.19

Yeah, baby. But soon plan to quit. I weight loss had. Smoked a couple of months.

P
Pilat. 02.11.19

rambling wrote:
I weight loss had
for weight loss what? pocket or the brain? will hudut from deficiency of calories and physical activity in the complex and not from inhalation of carcinogens

P
POLKOVNIK2005 02.11.19

Do not smoke for 12 years, before that Smoking experience of 30+. Throwing is a separate issue, but now the smell of tobacco smoke can not stand.

r
rambling 02.11.19

Pilat. wrote:
for weight loss what? pocket or the brain? will hudut from deficiency of calories and physical activity
I don't get hungry when you smoke. Unable to eat for weeks.

W
WanRoi 02.11.19

rambling
Lol. The fact that people can 6-8h. is not this feature of the human body. Have you ever wondered why young people, half a day staring at the monitor and forget to eat? Duck here's a closer look at your social circle, certainly one such person, still there in the environment. And here it is in all not Smoking, and involvement in the process!

K
Korolevafarsa 02.11.19

Smoke, although the child said that will not touch cigarettes, now the pressure they were normalized and mind settled down, to leave her I think.
PS teeth is not yellow

K
Karnefis 02.11.19

Left. 10 years of Smoking, and already the 8th year I do not smoke, and not gonna start now.

G
GIBAY 02.11.19

Unfortunately I smoke, too nervous atmosphere in the family.

p
pashalet 02.11.19

He smoked like a chimney, 5 years in a row. And Smoking didn't even like, just thought look cool with a cigarette)) and infusion in the circle, all this partying in the Smoking room, Yes... after 5 years has developed asthma, I quit. Asthma has remained with me all my life. Could go back - I would give myself hard on the head.

F
FrozenID 02.11.19

don't smoke and don't understand why people are starting to do it

D
Ded gey 02.11.19

Never even tried Smoking.

r
ripvango 02.11.19

Started at about 25, I realized that like, I realized that even a little bit and will sit down and quit. To kill myself... Nafig-nafig.

F
Frost Norde 02.11.19

Don't smoke. And to me, in principle, to # #@ for smokers, the main thing is not puffed my face with their pairs.

s
schta 02.11.19

no

O
OluxZarjaNebesnogo 02.11.19

Smoked more than 10 years. Left 2 years ago. Handsome!

W
Weremizza 02.11.19

I smoked in College, then dropped and not drawn.