3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iorsh 24.05.21 02:57 am

Buy Vs. Wait For Discount Vs. Download (Days Gone)

I would like to try this game. Should I pre-order or wait a while when it becomes cheaper? Just who knows how long you will have to wait for a discount on it, but you already want to play, but at the same time give 100 BYN for it, too, somehow too
27 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis g 28.06.21

I liked it, I bought it, simply because at one time I got tired of toiling with all these virus-ridden repackages, which later need to be patched through the fifth point.
But if you have something to play with, it's better to wait for the discount. The price was ditched, of course, not too adequate.
In general, a game of norms, there are elements of Mad Max / Rage 2, and variations on the State of Decay / Dying Light theme, only without parkour. There is often one minus - the game is too long - but this is rather a problem of torrent users. If you paid for a game, you expect many hours of content from it, not a stupid speedrun.

k
kurskiy 28.06.21

Instead of listening to other people's opinions (which is subjective in any case), it's easier to download, try and make a decision.

C
CrowBY 28.06.21

Denis G wrote: There is
often one minus - the game is too long - but this is rather a problem of torrent users. If you paid for a game, you expect many hours of content from it, not a stupid speedrun.
a long game and hours of content are a little different. the days gone are just a bit of a hiatus due to the fact that many quests send you across the entire map. in fact, you do many quests for 5 minutes, and you go to / from him for 20 minutes, and after 5 hours it starts to get boring. and the fact that you said that this is more of a "torrent problem", the only difference is that they get bored of it and they abandon the game, and those who bought are trying to go further in order to recoup the money spent on the game, and inadequately big money for this games.

D
Denis g 28.06.21

CrowBY
Well, if you ride from and to, then yes, it will most likely get bored, because the easiest way is to immediately clear all the nests on the map and calmly use fast travel every time there is no desire to cut on the bike.
And as for money - well, this is absolutely not an indicator, I have about 200 games in my library in Steam, and if only one tenth of them have been played well.
There is no point in playing what you don’t want, but if you have already paid, then yes, you expect that there will be content. And in this regard, I repeat, I liked the game. Tightened - maybe a little, but again, it's interesting for me to follow the stories, the characters are not lost against the general background, the dialogues have never skipped either.
This is not some kind of Cyberpunk, where after one story mission for half an hour you go for five hours to vacuum the monotonous activities on the map, which in general have nothing to do with the plot or with familiar characters, stupidly grind for the sake of grind. This is where I really felt sorry for the money spent.
Immediately, even bring-and-go missions are tied to the story characters and secondary storylines, which makes you not feel like an offline MMO.
I agree about the price, it's ridiculous to sell the game in Steam almost at the price of a console exclusive. But nobody canceled discounts and pirates, so this is also a small problem.

P
Protocol10 28.06.21

kurskiy wrote:
Instead of listening to other people's opinions (which is subjective in any case), it's easier to download, try and make a decision.
The advice only works if you can download it and it is rather bad advice, as it implies a lot of wasted time. But if you can't swing, then you have to listen to other people's opinions. In fact, listening to other people's opinions is nothing more than collecting information and analyzing it, which in general is rather a plus, as the skills of analytics and selectivity are being developed. But who is more stupid, yes, will swing everything in a row for days and check on his own skin.

A
Ashley33 12.07.21

The game is good. Naturally, I downloaded it, as I always do - because they sell too much bullshit, hang noodles, and the money is not state-owned. BUT! - having downloaded, passed it 100% - I will definitely buy the emu game - because - I entered. I will buy, re-pass with achievements, with NG + and so on. Certainly not for this horse price tag - 2999 rubles for the console port - it hurts, but when they throw it off at least up to 2000 - I'll take it.

m
microsoftlinux 18.09.21

Bought only the Mother and the Fuck (Mount and Blade), Halva, Prey (2006) and The Corsairs: To Each - His Own.
As for Gays Done, I think their developers will get enough money from console players and from US players.
This creation can be commended for its excellent graphics and plot, but this is not a work of art, because art should carry morality (either Stanislavsky or Chekhov said this), which is not here.