3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nevoeiro 02.11.19 03:19 am

Fatigue,apathy,depression fashionable.

No interest to nothing,not to the games might be interested in their innovations,though there are none,not to read ,but all the same ,about open a book and from the first pages you know how it will end as a new game.Also the movies,videos.What is depression,indifference, or desire to participate in action which you know for earlier,routine? Noticed in the village people are more inventive and more than austere in some areas,than urban.The village is more fun than perceive life,the city,although the city it is diverse.
What's wrong,why everything becomes like deja vu,books ,movies,games?
Although there is one music and for whom music is not an inheritance.
The only thing I like wondering,is the life of old people,how they lived, what did they think this account their opinion,I do not know why,but listening to their answers,know all the same they are right,although not fashionable.Their life,creating a sense that they are happier than us or is it the spiral of history.
81 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 02.11.19

Nevoeiro
Vitamins undevit or undevit try+push-UPS, running on peresechenke 2 km. And find productive Hobbies. Min. 30 minutes to read prof literature. If a month and a half will not change, then the antidepressants of group siozs.
The recommendation of the physician, wrote under the dictation.
If that write...
Factors (causes) of this condition much.

N
Nevoeiro 02.11.19

Ryazancev
what this should encourage you to read knigki or the game?

t
the endless misanthropy o 02.11.19

I recommend to go into politics, guarantee the return of the interest.

S
SS44 02.11.19

There are two options... the Second is more difficult , so try first. And the first says that you just need to drop everything and do everything as you like. Well, any problem occurs and how to act? But that in mind it's the first - so go ahead))) will Not help - let me know , I will tell about the second , more samujana version(((

R
Ryazancev 02.11.19

Nevoeiro
This physiological disorder is very common in the change of seasons. You try to follow the recommendations, and there will be seen. To restore the vitality and interest takes time and effort.

N
Nevoeiro 02.11.19

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
and it's not interesting,the alignment of all because all the strife what one else can understand.
SS44
so all scored,it's not interesting,problems as there is no current,but up against the wall,no booze,marijuana ,quality not get for example,and so would have gone in smoke.

N
Nevoeiro 02.11.19

Ryazancev
so this is for example the last year or more,though there is one interest ladies.But as with the rest?

m
masha 02.11.19

Nevoeiro
Become more experienced, it's good. It's time to get to work.
The larvae don't need yet, you still want to live humanly. The female is also postponed for later, you still want to live freely as a free man.
It's time to get out of the shit.

Here you write about the village. Read the news about the villages, be sure to find cases of cannibalism or dismemberment with rapes, drunken brawls, a stabbing and so on.

Old people vote for this government for 17 years.

t
the endless misanthropy o 02.11.19

Nevoeiro
The government calmly sit, twittery, people read. As for PG, just more attention

N
Nevoeiro 02.11.19

Masha
Perhaps,but things are not interesting,money goods money goods.Probably need otherwise, why their conditions or suddenly need a second mathematics or second Maric,what then?
What the shit who determined to live or not to live in a particular state ?
Yes I do not what to read,I go there when I want,and there are cases of homosexuality and not of chgo man lives and prospers and who did not ignore.Although many believe the village the cattle are not educated.

N
Nevoeiro 02.11.19

Masha
these 17 years I you nazrul with a floor at random,if you don't dvolno.

R
Ryazancev 02.11.19

Nevoeiro
And the meaning of life search tried?

N
Nevoeiro 02.11.19

Ryazancev
but what is it ? or different for everyone?

R
Ryazancev 02.11.19

Nevoeiro
The universal answer I have, but the topic is interesting, as from a biological point of view, and alternative.

Z
Zhizn dermo 02.11.19

A who says depression never even met her. It is nothing worse in the world and most importantly, if you talk about it, it will come.
And then it starts health problems, sleepless nights, popping pills by the handful...Well, that's nothing, later there will be a chronic illness and all the money will go for drugs.
To get rid of her is not possible, but you need to fight and not give up. At worst there Xanax, Solamax or Alprozalam.

M
MesyacMay 02.11.19

Nevoeiro
I wonder if old, try to look for books, movies. Believe me, there's still re-read and revised.
the same Noir to take, auteur cinema - Oh how many interesting and stories are what!
preferably in the original, there's your reason languages to start learning.
Internet power is available much now

and now the films, Yes, some remakes

S
SKVERNING1 02.11.19

From sadness and depression to go hard, you appear to be trapped in some kind of framework that where do not throw - everywhere a wedge. SEEMS being the key word. In my experience I would say - my life has become more fun and I began to see a lot of interesting, when I started to play sports. It seemed stupid to a half an hour on the elliptical, but little by little consciousness, perception of reality, changing for the better. The senses are sharpened and everything becomes brighter, the adrenaline rush they frost!

S
SKVERNING1 02.11.19

Taurus74
the same Noir take...
When a person is sick - NOIR!? Originalnenko! And to play in the drawer not for long...

N
Nevoeiro 02.11.19

Ryazancev
interesting ladies,I just love them.But your answer is not an answer,well usatel, but just not Fresno ,and then depression,I know how the book will end or the game,and even sex,pictures,but in muskego different,but that's not the point .The point is that all this dick airianna,eating sleeping fisherman,setit set and so on,tired!!!

M
MesyacMay 02.11.19

SKVERNING1
=)
well, to understand that it could be worse.
and of course to each his own - who as the rebound goes, someone and funny cartoons can finish it with their happy ends.

I'm for nature, if you have the opportunity to go