3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hex453 24.05.21 02:57 am

Complexity, Economy (Resident Evil: Village)

Karochi. I played enough and came to this conclusion. The higher the difficulty, the dumber the gameplay. Spooky village. Start. First mob. Blocks are immediately minus the mechanics. You can't push. Too much damage. I came to the tactic of a byte for a blow and, turning sharply, I run back, turn around and give 1 headshot. I did this 20 times. 20 heads - the mob is alive. Perfectly. I didn't even finish off with a knife. Out of the game. So that's it. I'm not mistaken if I assume that the economy will actually be much worse - the higher the complexity? I'm talking about this ... The first time I went on the normal - I sweated like a creature, collecting EVERYTHING and killing EVERYTHING with 99% headshot accuracy. Literally not a bullet past. And I didn't fucking have enough money, cartridges. I generally sold heal. The bottom line is what. Then a random stream of a curved autistic person looked (no matter whose) and the chelik just RUNNED from the mobs on the normal, skipping everything he could, I didn't pick up 70% of the loot. As a result, I didn't sweat from the word at all. Explain. In this game, can I kill mobs at all and be somehow rewarded for it? Or just play lightly so that you can get a thrill from shooting mobs? (I'm sure even there would be troubles with cartridges).
29 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hex453 24.05.21

There was a feeling that the economy was not being tested even briefly. In general, I don’t remember a single game that so anally allowed to ESCAPE from any pack of mobs, while all kind of exposing myself so (myself - the game) that you need to kill them. And I also want to kill mobs.

P
Pravdarub 24.05.21

Hex453
Come on. In all parts of you, no one forced you to kill zombies, it was always so possible to run, and the pros do just that.
Don't try to play survival horror like a jester.

H
Hex453 24.05.21

Pravdarub
This game positions itself as a jester. And running is an abuse, as for me. Is the game made for speedrunners? Or is it difficult? It is a million times easier to run around a mob and get away. This is sheer nonsense. Why did they give me a gun? If you shoot:
- Harder
- More expensive
- Longer
RE2 and RE3 remakes did not have such a problem. The 7th part also did not bother, but in general it was not interesting there to shoot at enemies-poop.

P
Pravdarub 24.05.21

The Hex453
RE2 and RE3 remakes did not have this problem.
RE 3 I think it is a remake, so a motivator.
Well, this is the whole joke of the classic parts. Survive, not kill everyone. I don't take the shooter parts into account. Moreover, the killing of zombies in the classic parts was not rewarded in any way. And the resources were "deficient"

X
X Ishimura X 24.05.21

Hex453
Passed for the first time on Hard and there was enough ammo for EVERYONE. I managed with loot and craft, I didn't even take cartridges from the field kit. Only at the Fortress location I had to roll back to the checkpoint and return to Herceg to stock up on ammunition, tk. there are three dozen enemies piling up, and before that I put almost all the cartridges into two big guys when I took away Beneviento's Treasure in the garden and Cannibal's Trophies at Otto's mill. Why should you sweat on Norma, it's not clear, maybe you didn't swing guns for damage?

D
Din Printer 24.05.21

Hex453
Now I'm playing on hardcore. I can say at this difficulty, for the first time. Usually I also played on the norm in 2 remakes, and in 3 remakes both on the norm and on hardcore in parallel. And now I like it on hardcore. I noticed that it was normal, very They pass easily or have already passed for a long time. I have already played for 20 hours, but this is not a purely plot, but with restarts and checks and what if. Or go through a segment with a minimum cost, etc. I really do not regret that I started with a hard mode. I advise you to play hardcore.

H
Hex453 24.05.21

X Ishimura X
I don't know what kind of magic you have on hardcore. In my walkthrough, the whole map remained blue, everything was collected. Even horses. And it's unrealistic to pump all the guns. In the first place, apart from damage, nothing can be pumped in principle, otherwise you will be left with a bare ass. Secondly, even in this case, there is not enough money for pumping the fins of the guns. I suspect that you did not kill everyone. And I have not yet seen passages / streams where a person is on normal, hard - everything is enough. Either they run from mobs, or with a bare ass. In the game, the loot is essentially fixed and it cannot be assumed that more bullets will fall to someone. Unless, I did not abuse the replenishment of the clips when pumping the store (by hanging a new clip on an empty pistol - it is full, having pumped the ammunition - it also becomes full). I did not know about these dirty "features" (as fans will probably say - a feature).

Well, the most important problem is the last difficulty. I wanted to go on it. But if someone tells me that there are enough cartridges there too, - Well, yes, kaneshna. I double-checked. 20 heads and 5 stabs on the first bum (stabs can be a little more). What can be enough "there"? I don’t want to listen to the game in the style of "this is not a joke." The game says with all its appearance - kill the mobs, then loot, then move on. And according to the same scheme, all the cutters have worked for the last 10 years, probably. "Olds" I go to the campaign about the first parts of the original overwrite, what they say they were not jokers? Well, naturally. There's even a camera like in Silent Hill. And "hardcore" is unnecessary complexity. There is a normal, there is the most difficult. I never liked all these "midpoints" between the norm and the maximum speed, but this is already IMHO.

W
Wolf Mercenary 24.05.21

Hex453
First playthrough on difficulty 2 - vacuumed everything, didn't sell anything during the game. I sold everything in front of the last boss - it was enough to completely pump the first shot.
After passing, I bought endless cartridges for him. With him passed the third. complexity.
Passed mercenaries to SS rank.
He pumped in a second revolver and endless cartridges for it.
On the last difficulty, one-shot shoots all the little things, 28 rounds are enough for everyone. Tests for the quick kill of bosses made.

I thought to finish off the rest and tests, but even got tired of the game.

H
Hex453 24.05.21

Wolf-Mercenary
Here, too, on Miranda, during the first playthrough with 100% cleaning of the entire game (he could not even pump damage to the last guns, despite the fact that he sold everything that was not useful at all in the fight) and bought / crafted a bullet, mines and everything INTO ... Of course there are still a lot of stocks left. I thoroughly prepared, but the very fact that I lacked what was on the "normal" is not the norm. At the same time, I see how speedrunners run the whole game, hammering a bolt on loot and mobs, and they have enough on bosses. Logical gameplay. And the problem is, in fact, that 1 cartridge is more expensive than loot from 1 mob, and they won't even give you a lot of bullets for currency. Some kind of stupidity.

C
CleytonRamos 24.05.21

Great job.

X
X Ishimura X 24.05.21

Hex453
Absolutely everyone, what's the point in lying? Maybe you didn't use the tactics from the fourth part, you ran out of cartridges - I bought a store extension - The lower branch of pumping barrels. Expansions for shops found at locations and purchased from a merchant cannot be installed immediately, but only after the weapon has been emptied. The trick also worked well - Shot in the head of a mob with a gun, followed by finishing off with a pistol (3-5 rounds). And about the upgrade, as you put it - Last guns, I did not write at all, but the previous ones, for slaughter, swing without damage to the budget, if you do not miss fights with mini bosses, tk. valuable loot falls from them, Also, without damage, non-replaceable barrels - Sniperka and Magnum - are swinging. They were pumped to the maximum for the final battle (Magnum without one division) and carried out of them by Miranda from the first run. I repeat, there is no point in lying to me,

R
Roman Pripisnov 24.05.21

1 passage is the usual difficulty, I improved and crafted a shotgun, when I got the second I sold the first one and improved 2, as a result, I pumped 3 guns to the miranda, the first pistol, 1 and 2 shotguns,
2 passage on a low only a knife, as a result, I pumped the main guns and the machine gun which wxc
3 passage of a creepy village less than 3 hours in the process ..., tired of urling for Chris and Miranda, before that I went through everything with an endless first revolver. He only sweated in a creepy village with Heisenberg on a tank and here's an urlyasha.

H
Hex453 24.05.21

X Ishimura X
This is not a tactic. This is a rotten abuse. Of course I didn't. Okay, I found an enlarged one in the lock - well, like it was full. The logic is there. But through improvement - it finally can. In fact, ammunition is the most usles stat. As I said, except for damage, you can not pump anything at all, so that there is enough money to pump the fins of a shotgun and a pistol (well, like a pistol ... but it doesn't matter), a revolver and snipes. By the way, in which the sensation in the zoom changes in a jackal way. I had to make a profile with an increased dpi for a sniper and switch it fast, otherwise it’s generally sheer horror. But that is another story. Let me disagree with the fact that I did something wrong, tk. this "scheme" is applicable absolutely in any game. The only difference is that this resident gives the pumping functionality for 30 hours (a conditional measurement, let it be in hours), and only 10 hours (or even 8) are given for implementation. This is extremely dumb. What was the calculation? And the remake 2-3, 7 parts - did not suffer such crap. And the previous not the most successful parts did not suffer either. And here, obviously, no one tested the balance. We wanted to release it as soon as possible. Thinking that this little thing will not greatly affect the experience. Unless for people like me, autists.
The "eerie village" is a direct proof of the broken bottom of the balance. Already at the very beginning of the game, there are two juggernauts, and I had 20 bullets with me - well, even 50, provided that I had killed everyone with a knife in a battle for 15 minutes per enemy before. I strongly doubt that "complexity" is measured that way. The game does not even have direct defense against 1 insignificant enemy. Only self-inventive tactics like the one I described in a few posts above. But this is idiocy. The bullet is light and terrible. the village lies the same. That is, on a lightweight you need 3 heads, on a village 25. And they give exactly the same amount of bullets. The "difficulty" is apparently in the fact that not everyone plays with endless cartridges.

I really want to see the passage on the "village" without skipping enemies and without in-game cheats.

X
X Ishimura X 24.05.21

Hex453
But this "Rotten Watermelon", left my armpits dry on Hard, unlike yours on Norm - "I was sweating like a creature."

H
Hex453 24.05.21

X Ishimura X
Affordable Argument. So you can go through with in-game cheats and no problem. No stress at all. Or with a trainer. Also an option. You seem to be a big fan of the residents that defaf such a rotten economy of ammunition in the game. Any boss, at any difficulty, can be killed even by a child. the mechanics are very simple.

d
droun92 24.05.21

This is how to play crookedly in order to manage to "sweat like a creature" on the normal.

H
Hex453 24.05.21

droun92
We are talking about cartridges, pumping the fins of the guns to the maximum. The fight in the game is the simplest, even on the last difficulty. If there are bullets (25 heads per bum).

X
X Ishimura X 24.05.21

Hex453
Yes, very large. On a par with Dead Space, my favorite series of games.

H
Hex453 24.05.21

X Ishimura X
I also like the resident and Dead Space very much. But at the same time, I do not consider the killed balance of ammunition to be the norm and I cannot justify this by the fact that in the very first parts, running away from the mob was the norm. By the way, in all DS - there is not one hint of this kind of problem, although this is the same survival horror as rezik, if at all these games can be considered as such.

k
koltos17 24.05.21

Who knows how to open the madhouse difficulty right away? Seen some streamers had it open before completing the full game.

I want to rip my ass until I know the whole game)