3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hex453 24.05.21 02:57 am

Complexity, Economy (Resident Evil: Village)

Karochi. I played enough and came to this conclusion. The higher the difficulty, the dumber the gameplay. Spooky village. Start. First mob. Blocks are immediately minus the mechanics. You can't push. Too much damage. I came to the tactic of a byte for a blow and, turning sharply, I run back, turn around and give 1 headshot. I did this 20 times. 20 heads - the mob is alive. Perfectly. I didn't even finish off with a knife. Out of the game. So that's it. I'm not mistaken if I assume that the economy will actually be much worse - the higher the complexity? I'm talking about this ... The first time I went on the normal - I sweated like a creature, collecting EVERYTHING and killing EVERYTHING with 99% headshot accuracy. Literally not a bullet past. And I didn't fucking have enough money, cartridges. I generally sold heal. The bottom line is what. Then a random stream of a curved autistic person looked (no matter whose) and the chelik just RUNNED from the mobs on the normal, skipping everything he could, I didn't pick up 70% of the loot. As a result, I didn't sweat from the word at all. Explain. In this game, can I kill mobs at all and be somehow rewarded for it? Or just play lightly so that you can get a thrill from shooting mobs? (I'm sure even there would be troubles with cartridges).
29 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ixiot 24.05.21

In Reziki on Sonya, the first on Hardcore was not to run around a lot of enemies at the beginning. Then everything and everyone is annihilated and in the middle of the game a lot of cartridges. And here on hard with ammunition problems.

D
Dobriy514 24.05.21

Potsans, help, please. how to lower the complexity ??? I have already read the articles that you have to die stupidly several times in a row and you will be offered a lower game. But I'm dying and dying, they don't offer, just load the last controshu or exit the menu. It's stupid to play on hardcore, IMHO. PS5 platform

Z
Zakhar Chernyavsky 24.05.21

koltos17
By pre-order / deluxe edition is given

A
Alder4000 24.05.21

Hex453
Difficulty in this game IMHO for repeated playthroughs. Let's say, having received a revolver with endless cartridges, it is not so difficult to complete the game in the "creepy village". And right away at this level of difficulty, you will only reach the first zombie.

H
Hex453 24.05.21

Alder4000
Yes, you can go through, as the "olds" bequeathed - running away from mobs (from those that are possible). But this is insanity. Well, endless cartridges are also not quite right.

k
koltos17 24.05.21

Alder4000
Started first playthrough in a creepy village. Play with no cartridges in Nubian style. Everything is fair. It's just that this complexity implies just the element of horror, you literally have to run away from monsters, otherwise death, you won't have enough cartridges to kill everyone.

A
Alder4000 24.05.21

koltos17 To run
away from monsters, yes, but when to kill one frail zombie you need to release two clips in his head, this is no longer a horror, but the devil. By the way, I recently wanted to replay Alien: Isolation, but could not. The alien is still somehow tolerated, but the androids, with whom I had to tinker a lot, got bored and I abandoned the game. If it was possible with them as with enemies in Dishonored - for me it would be a super game.

Hex453 wrote:
Well, infinite ammo is also not quite right.
I disagree here. I'm not a fan of the resident and 2 and 3 parts went exclusively with infinite ammo, buying these DLC. If these things were not there, I would not even play them, because these nemesis did not frighten me so much as infuriated me. I'm just a supporter of the game: I came - I cleaned it up - I calmly collected nishtyaks - I went on.

k
koltos17 24.05.21

Alder4000
Yesterday I went through the last boss form (you know which one) on the last difficulty. All cartridges ran out in the second phase (in the tower), finished off with a knife)
In total, I spent 6 hours on this boss. That cartridge was not enough at all, then I caught one-shots from her one attack. The problem is that in the 2nd phase it is necessary to put each cartridge into the target, otherwise death.

D
Dron_Ur 04.07.21

Xs, on medium difficulty the balance is excellent, sometimes there was not enough ammo, but I killed everyone, because this is loot and I often miss. But in the same factory, almost all of them were felled from a shotgun, because the pistol there is already weak. Well, you just need to always pump weapons. The most difficult and sultry enemies in the game are 2 ogres with axes, which are near Benjavito's treasure and at Otto's mill. They take a dofig of damage and after that it is almost empty.