3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bd_sm [TDPG] 24.05.21 03:09 am

Pvp (Diablo 2)

Following the fashion, I open my topic about pvp.

Pvp is not only fair pvp. Pvp is a dominance / subordination relationship between players and groups of players. The development of pvp on the server means an increase in the number of such relationships: the more players are in dominant / obey relationships and the more other players there are, the more developed pvp is. By the way, non-combat methods of bending over (ways to bend into submission) are also pvp: kidalovo is also pvp, humiliation in chat is also pvp, mf slavery (I know cases) is also pvp, but let's not talk about them today.

Pvp has two main dimensions - height and mass. Low but massive - baseball in Cuba, high but not massive - golf in orbit, low and not massive - yachting in Belarus, high and massive - football in Brazil. The height of pvp, like the height of anything else, depends on a bunch of favorable factors, does not appear overnight, and can suffer from hard-to-understand spoilers. Massiveness is less sensitive to spoilers, but it sucks well in the wrong place of the applied height. Regularly pop-up floats about how to dig up a flight attendant on the gg most often lead to the conclusion "more rules are needed." To understand the current rules: to learn them, to understand the meaning, to learn to see and not to break - is akin to a qualification, which will be no easier to master than to collect an enigma. Requires the same level of motivation commitment and time. You can easily ditch the courtyard football by imposing the emissaries-preachers of the game there according to complex international rules (including the rules of player transfer and doping control, lol).

Grassroots football needs 2 components: the ball and the humiliation of those who do not want / cannot play. Mass pvp in Diablo needs 1 component - players who have the desire and time to bend down. No rules are needed. Only the elementary sequence is important: bending over - bend over. It is expressed not even in the fact that it is necessary to give the opportunity to kill oneself by removing the absorbers, and not in the fact that it does not go away from the answer through alto + f4. It should be expressed in the consistency of the above-mentioned attitude: if you take on the role of a nibbler, play it out to the end. Do not bend down into a joke, for example, in training, in pretend: you won - be on top, this is your cross and duty. The height will not necessarily grow from mass character: very few will return 15 Law and enter the major league of the stratospheric fair. From the beginnings of mass character (as an entity), quantitative mass character can grow: bent plankton will not resist the star folder, but it may well be offended and bend a fellow. And he - to throw someone, or even recruit into slavery.

Now the community has no structure, but hatred breeds hatred: self-similar structures scale well and transfer their mass from the head closer to the middle. We can do this.
34 Comments
Sort by:
m
magyarorszag 24.05.21

What are these streams of consciousness and how do they relate to pvp?

f
firkax 24.05.21

He, although in recent years a little not in himself, just wrote everything correctly and sees the very root of the situation. Unlike some, in which pvp is artificially reduced to ritual battles.

D
Dobermn 24.05.21

firkax
And what is the name of the ritual when two women with bows fly in a circle in a swamp?

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 24.05.21

magyarorszag
The attitude towards pvp is covariant. The attitude to fair (you wanted to know this) is contravariant, super-essential.

C
Corydoras 24.05.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
You described a very precise definition of pvp in general.
But some people mistakenly do not realize such obvious things. In fact, pvp is any interaction of players with each other - player against player, as you described. The same ladder is also pure pvp. As for fair, it's just a prefix for ordinary games, a set of rules. Those who argue that the whole problem is in fair, in fact, do not play pvp, but the reason for this is that someone did not do something for their game of this pvp.

O
Obsessed 24.05.21

bd_sm [TDPG], why did you awaken the Ancient Evil? (maybe you have been sensitive to yourself in recent years?: D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 24.05.21

O
Obsession Fan 24.05.21

Promising topic)
And the Tamada is interesting :)

m
magyarorszag 24.05.21

Verbiage for the sake of verbiage. Instead of improving pvp conditions for players. As usual, what's already there ...

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 24.05.21

magyarorszag
Said the person who wrote the post to write it)

D
Dobermn 24.05.21

Corydoras
Corydoras wrote:
The same ladder - also pure pvp. As for fair - it's just a prefix for ordinary games
Druzisha, I thought you got smarter, but you are even worse than the old one, where you offered pvp necru with revives, you carry.
Well, in ignore he remained true to himself. Flood, speculation and posts for the sake of a tick - ok, but you cannot conduct a dialogue on the facts, on the specialization for which you were specifically assigned to study.
Apparently your task as an administrator is simply to tell people that they have played enough and are generally bad.

D
Dobermn 24.05.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
What you and the corridor are trying to pass off as pvp is the usual gameplay of player interaction. Pvp in the context of a forum and a server is a kind of "minimal salary esports".
People who are engaged in e-sports need humiliation and domination over others, it gets tired quite quickly in general (people quickly become "you just played enough"), here the opposite is true.
Here you want to play with stronger ones in order to pump your skill, grow in something and get more pleasure from the process. But duels with relatively equal opponents are much more enjoyable than with weak ones, not even taking into account the degradation of the skill if you play with the weak for too long.

In your language, Brazil will not play with the Iranian national team for a high, it will be just because it is necessary.

Your analogy is good and interesting, but it has nothing to do with pvp, as, for example, I see it and people with whom I am interested in playing pvp. By the way, there are no such people on pg, and according to your logic, I should play with noobs, rolling them to toe and having fun, but this is not the case, I had to change the place of deployment to a less comfortable one, but where there are players. Playing with the goal of winning only (at any cost, especially, like all sorts of piri) is an idiotic waste of time, unless you train someone purposefully.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 24.05.21

Dobermn
I understand that it may be unusual to perceive the manifesto, where it is not said who owes what to whom, but this is really not in the topic :)

D
Dobermn 24.05.21

bd_sm [TDPG] Send
looks like this :)

i
iNtu 24.05.21

Boogers are not goats or goats, and not their babies. Kuzya was such a God, recently, until he was caught and imprisoned, so this has nothing to do with it either. And what does "Ku" to "Ko" have to do with it, although if you take 3 socket shield 2 boogers and small .. No, not that.

Hmm, cooperation, community, company, collaboration .. Ko - bids. Some kind of cooperation, joint activity. And in Belarus, boogers are probably the same as in Brazil? Hmm, probably not, you can't rush, all the same induction, deduction and all that - apples are all green until you see yellow, yes, yes, for sure. Well, it is clear that this is something cute, for example, "boogie" so generally something cute .. Stop! Leeches! Well then, I guess I was in a hurry. And yet, if you think so well, then they probably are not in space, or else there are, hmm, there are our people, our technology, we can they brought these boogers there too. Boogers in zero gravity, by the way, probably interesting.

Probably it's time to think about the height and mass character of boogers. I learned this technique from someone. I think in our case it is necessary to replace the height with the length. The length of the booger, like the length of anything else, depends on a bunch of favorable factors, does not appear overnight. Well needless to say! Damn, thinking about something else, it's all the fault of the length.

And if you think so deeply ... Or maybe, say, the booger of one person dominate the booger of another? Well, there he showed you his booger, and you are such a hop and humiliated him, showing yours, and like he is your slave forever. I remember something like that from my childhood. I remember spitting in the yard and like who had more and further, there was some strange manifestation of domination, only now I realized that I had to spit in my face right away ... Eh, missed moments in life, how many there were ... But here it is. ! Remembered! I just had to dig deeper, go back to kindergarten. I do remember. There was such a boy there - he ate them and said that it was delicious! Here's another omission, if I knew then about all these dominations - I would definitely share my boogers by swelling them in his mouth! Well, yes, by the way, here and cooperation is suitable, everything fits together, guys, there are 2 holes in the nose! And when you also dominate everyone around, then you can think of yourself as God, here it is, the attachment to Kuza. Well, in general, I'm happy, it's time to post and see what people have to say. And finally, I will add that the mass is less sensitive to spoilers, but it sucks well in the wrong place of the applied length. On this clever conclusion, I will end!

P.S. I hope you read this and now we are quits!

m
magyarorszag 24.05.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
What, then, is the sacred meaning of the verbiage from the topic header? Or is it written simply because?

firkax
Maybe I am engaged in "ritual battles", but I have not seen anywhere else before that the administrator responsible for pvp does not understand the topic from the word at all. This is the same as fixing a car, you take a person who only yesterday found out that there is something inside the car. And I have already described the root of the situation + the problem in the next topic. But you do not need to fix problems, but to lick the swamp. It is not clear just why and for what

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 24.05.21

magyarorszag
You did not understand, you asked for a hint, it was given to you. You still didn't understand. Perhaps this is a reason to think about why this is happening.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 24.05.21

iNtu,
after the beginning of the second paragraph, rewound to the end to see if there is a conclusion from this nonsense (technique of level 3 of the Polytechnic course)
so, it turns out, not quits))

ps the first post did not immediately see, but thanks to the conclusion from the second it is clear that he also not interesting, so it turns out that it is not at all quits ... my condolences

V
VohaPatoha 24.05.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
Do not take into account the comments of some,
I myself am a banal PvM'shik, but the extrapolation is valid.

S
Savonarol1 24.05.21

Perhaps, in ancient times, when a lot of schoolchildren played on the server (and when the author of the topic himself was actively playing here), pvp bore the imprint of a dominance / humiliation format relationship. Indeed, it is no secret that such relationships are typical for adolescents, they are also common in such closed structures as prisons. A passion for domination and humiliation is characteristic of people who are unsure of their social position and strive to elevate it at the expense of others. However, at the moment, it is mainly adults who have a certain social status who play here - most have children, a spouse, a stable job, and so on. I suppose, for a healthy adult, such an anal fixation by the respected BDSMA on domination is simply not interesting. As Dober rightly said, humiliating noobs is just boring. It is much more interesting to fight with an opponent equal in skill and experience, and even more interesting - with a stronger player. I myself miss the times when showdowns, scandals, intrigues and conspiracies thundered here. Now this is practically not left, well, except that the next pvmshars are sharing anikhi in the chat. Using the author's analogy, there used to be football in the yard, and now they train to get into the big league and play on equal terms with the Brazilian national team. Someone succeeded, the same Run, for example. to get into the big leagues and play on an equal footing with the Brazilian national team. Someone succeeded, the same Run, for example. to get into the big leagues and play on an equal footing with the Brazilian national team. Someone succeeded, the same Run, for example.