3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bd_sm [TDPG] 24.05.21 03:09 am

Pvp (Diablo 2)

Following the fashion, I open my topic about pvp.

Pvp is not only fair pvp. Pvp is a dominance / subordination relationship between players and groups of players. The development of pvp on the server means an increase in the number of such relationships: the more players are in dominant / obey relationships and the more other players there are, the more developed pvp is. By the way, non-combat methods of bending over (ways to bend into submission) are also pvp: kidalovo is also pvp, humiliation in chat is also pvp, mf slavery (I know cases) is also pvp, but let's not talk about them today.

Pvp has two main dimensions - height and mass. Low but massive - baseball in Cuba, high but not massive - golf in orbit, low and not massive - yachting in Belarus, high and massive - football in Brazil. The height of pvp, like the height of anything else, depends on a bunch of favorable factors, does not appear overnight, and can suffer from hard-to-understand spoilers. Massiveness is less sensitive to spoilers, but it sucks well in the wrong place of the applied height. Regularly pop-up floats about how to dig up a flight attendant on the gg most often lead to the conclusion "more rules are needed." To understand the current rules: to learn them, to understand the meaning, to learn to see and not to break - is akin to a qualification, which will be no easier to master than to collect an enigma. Requires the same level of motivation commitment and time. You can easily ditch the courtyard football by imposing the emissaries-preachers of the game there according to complex international rules (including the rules of player transfer and doping control, lol).

Grassroots football needs 2 components: the ball and the humiliation of those who do not want / cannot play. Mass pvp in Diablo needs 1 component - players who have the desire and time to bend down. No rules are needed. Only the elementary sequence is important: bending over - bend over. It is expressed not even in the fact that it is necessary to give the opportunity to kill oneself by removing the absorbers, and not in the fact that it does not go away from the answer through alto + f4. It should be expressed in the consistency of the above-mentioned attitude: if you take on the role of a nibbler, play it out to the end. Do not bend down into a joke, for example, in training, in pretend: you won - be on top, this is your cross and duty. The height will not necessarily grow from mass character: very few will return 15 Law and enter the major league of the stratospheric fair. From the beginnings of mass character (as an entity), quantitative mass character can grow: bent plankton will not resist the star folder, but it may well be offended and bend a fellow. And he - to throw someone, or even recruit into slavery.

Now the community has no structure, but hatred breeds hatred: self-similar structures scale well and transfer their mass from the head closer to the middle. We can do this.
34 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 24.05.21

By the way, I forgot to write - the specified aspects on the xts, due to a number of circumstances, are much more alive than on the software. Unless, of course, you are chronically hiding in private.

Savonarol1 wrote:
pvp carried the imprint of dominance / humiliation format relations.
Did you just see this in the first post? There about something else. Well, each about his own.
Savonarol1 wrote: the
fixation of the respected BDSM on domination is simply not interesting
As I wrote above, he is a little out of his mind, and because of this he writes with not very good words, but through his tongue-tied language it was still possible to discern the essence of the topic, and it was not as primitive as you try to imagine.

Savonarol1 wrote:
showdowns, scandals, intrigues and conspiracies wandered.
Now this is closer.

Savonarol1 wrote:
and now
just grown up retirees do not want to free up the sandbox for the next generation kids and spoil their game, showing off their "skill" and competing. Of course, they can no longer twist intrigues in the sandbox. Maybe you are one of them.

O
Obsessed 24.05.21

retirees do not want to free up the sandbox for the next generation toddlers and spoil the
firkax game for them, and there are many of them now, such retirees?

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 24.05.21

Savonarol1
I agree. This is the problem of pvp on pg: there is no one to play it, including for these reasons.

In simple terms, if a person gets their anal chakra in motion, they will be more willing to enter into a relationship, which can take on the character of a pandemic. What we need. Giving this value judgments seems to be good, bad, cool / bobo I'm not interested, I look at the problem only in the context of the development of pvp.

S
Savonarol1 24.05.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
I perfectly understand what you wanted to convey with your post. I’ll decipher it for those who did not understand: it was a kind of call to action: those who fumble should take a charm, call it something like NAGIBATOR_HBR, and mercilessly pack them all without giving the back. For the benefit of pvp development, so to speak. But the problem is that most likely no one will do it.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 24.05.21

Savonarol1
xs, you can make a challenge, tournament, work with pay at worst

D
Dobermn 24.05.21

firkax
firkax wrote:
Just grown up retirees do not want to free the sandbox for the kids of the next generation

Dear, do you want to free the sandbox ?

firkax wrote: By the
way, I forgot to write - the specified aspects, due to a number of circumstances, are much more lively than on the software
, by the way. Because on pg HC is dead longer than pvp.

D
Dobermn 24.05.21

Savonarol1 wrote:
those who fumble should take a charm, call it something like NAGIBATOR_HBR, and ruthlessly pack them all, not giving the back
one. for the next couple of hours (including for pumping Persian pvp) it does not bring. People simply do not have an understanding of how to deal with this, and they simply either score, or go to the mefa to fly, hbr is not critical to them.
About 5 years ago, it was still possible to meet something in response besides agra about your mother and the dispersal of the Khbr, someone resisted there, even shook the Persian so that the pksher would hang up. But this is no longer and will not be.

O
Obsessed 24.05.21

work with pay at worst
bd_sm [TDPG], XDDDDDD "- Yes, only the end should be very bad" ©; D

do you want to free the sandbox?
Dobermn; DDD

K
Klassewer 24.05.21

firkax wrote:
As I wrote above, he is a little out of his mind, and because of this he writes with not very good words.
Well, it's a kindergarten, an older group.

O
Obsessed 24.05.21

Klassewer, kindergarten ;-)

k
kot-stargazer 24.05.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
bd_sm [TDPG] wrote:
To put it in accessible terminology, if a person moves the anal chakra, he will be more willing to enter into an appropriate relationship
. )))))))) I
'm worried about you very much, did you understand an ordinary quiet sadomasochist, but became a fierce perverted person with schizophrenic syndrome ...)))))))
You are scaring me, my friend.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 24.05.21

Tambov wolf, your friend

k
kot-stargazer 24.05.21

bd_sm [TDPG] You mean
Tambov cat?

O
Obsessed 24.05.21

kot-stargazer, Odessa; D