3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark_AssassinUA 24.05.21 03:42 am

Getting rid of the nasty Russian voice acting in the first part. (Mass Effect Legendary Edition)

Subject in the title.
How to change the voice acting in the first part to English?

upd
https://forums.playground.ru/mass_effect_trilogy/izbavlenie_ot_merzkoj_russkoj_ozvuchki_v_pervoj_chasti-1003113/#comment-19035914
test, evading
thank Defalt90
https://www.playground.ru/mass_effect_trilogy/file/mass_effect_legendary_edition_originalnaya_ozvuchka_i_russkie_subtitry_v_mass_effect_1-1110336
41 Comments
Sort by:
T
Th3Not0r1ouS 24.05.21

so far, no way, unfortunately
it is worth waiting either until good people find something in the configs, or until EA patch adds the ability to change the voice acting (it's unlikely here)

D
Dark_AssassinUA 24.05.21

Sergey Vanturin
praise to the gods that the files are not packed and not encrypted
You can just change, put the English language in Origin and replace the files

R
Rampertumskin 24.05.21

Dark_AssassinUA
did it work? voice acting feces, down and out just hate. on a count of these actors who voiced!

D
Dark_AssassinUA 24.05.21

Rampertumskin I
try, how will I write the result

L
Loaf of bread 24.05.21

Because of the poor Russian voice acting, the first part did not pass

D
Derley 24.05.21

Who else, but I, on the contrary, was looking for gold edition on torrents, although the first part was bought in the origin .. Just because there was no Russian. That fallout3, that ME1 is better than Russian voice acting, whatever it is, you don't want to constantly look at the text during conversations or fighting. Interferes with immersion. Well, this is probably purely tasteful

A
ArsenyPestr 24.05.21

Derley
how did you play in ME2 and ME3?

A
Alert 24.05.21

Derley
Was not there, but in the second part and in the third there is no such voice acting and it is not usual to play with other voices.

c
chaplihmen 24.05.21

Dark_AssassinUA
only here's a problem, because there is a different file extension

T
Teldaram 24.05.21

I went through all the configs. I did not find anything except a bunch of files in the name at the end of which there is an abbreviated name of the language to which they belong (EN, IT, RA)

K
Kommunist7304 24.05.21

Teldaram
rename files from English localization to Russian and failed to slip?

T
Teldaram 24.05.21

Kommunist7304
There are about 40 such files in one folder and about 30 in another. I have not tried it. There is an assumption that it might work, but then the subs and the menu will be completely in English, and not just the voice acting

S
Sogiking 24.05.21

RielDeley
not, it drops here

A
Alert 24.05.21

RielDeley Forget
all the other files there

R
RielDeley 24.05.21

Alert
I got it

s
salamandr_vlg 24.05.21

I have so far achieved that everyone still speaks Russian, but the subs are in English))

s
salamandr_vlg 24.05.21

As I understand it, RA files are responsible for ru localization, and INT for English.
But it is not exactly

m
makar_94 24.05.21

salamandr_vlg
Hmm. And if you do what you did in English voice acting, just change everything so that the subs are in Russian?
In theory, it can work according to the same principle.

D
Defalt90 24.05.21

I found a script in the incentive, remade it for Russian subs.
Drop into "Mass Effect Legendary Edition Game ME1 BioGame" and run the script.
Spoilerhttps: //drive.google.com/file/d/1s5vEX3PAOVr85ZaIEM9wBG8IssXbm27B/view? Usp = sharing
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/SHZn6_6FEV-Jig
Topic link in
incentive: Spoiler app / 1328670 / discussions / 0/5002914669818168839 /? ctp = 7

Upd. When creating a character, the voice acting will be Russian, then in English.

K
Konrad Marburg 24.05.21

Derley
In Fall 3, the voice acting is not so miserable and the Fall is not a movie like a mass. And the voice acting of me1 is the worst voice acting of anything in my memory. Even the voice acting of the times of vhs did not enrage me as much as this. The wildest gag in addition. Even the voice acting of the DAO is even better.