3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark_AssassinUA 24.05.21 03:42 am

Getting rid of the nasty Russian voice acting in the first part. (Mass Effect Legendary Edition)

Subject in the title.
How to change the voice acting in the first part to English?

upd
https://forums.playground.ru/mass_effect_trilogy/izbavlenie_ot_merzkoj_russkoj_ozvuchki_v_pervoj_chasti-1003113/#comment-19035914
test, evading
thank Defalt90
https://www.playground.ru/mass_effect_trilogy/file/mass_effect_legendary_edition_originalnaya_ozvuchka_i_russkie_subtitry_v_mass_effect_1-1110336
41 Comments
Sort by:
K
Konrad Marburg 24.05.21

Defalt90
And mysteriously subtitles will all have the same gag? We need normal subs from a non-gold edition

D
DevilYamamoto 24.05.21

Defalt90 File
access denied .

D
Defalt90 24.05.21

DevilYamamoto
And now?

D
Defalt90 24.05.21

Konrad Marburg
Unfortunately the subs will be from the gold edition. The script just renames the files.

T
Teldaram 24.05.21

Defalt90
Works. Man, thank you very much!

D
Dark_AssassinUA 24.05.21

Defalt90
Departures, stable?

T
TheSamDit 24.05.21

Defalt90
Thank you very much! The flight is normal.

D
DevilYamamoto 24.05.21

Defalt90
Everything is fine now, thanks.

s
salamandr_vlg 24.05.21

Everything works, thanks for the help. It remains to wait for normal subs only)

P
PAWEEL 24.05.21

Defalt90
low bow to you)

K
Konrad Marburg 24.05.21

Defalt90
What do you think the normal subs from the first edition are really screwed on? Well, the situation is generally funny. Even Logvinov who always licks everyone and then bombed on this topic. Even their amateur translation in terms of voice acting was better than this squalor from snowballs. He said that correctly. People just didn't care.

V
Valery Dobrov 24.05.21

Defalt90 VERY MUCH
THANKS !! now everything is just perfect! :)

D
Defalt90 24.05.21

Konrad Marburg
I don’t even know if software for editing resources appears, it’s possible they will screw it up. Maybe biovars will fix it themselves with patches (if they don’t score it like it was with Andromeda), not only the Russian voice acting is bad, the Poles still complain about their own, somewhere even references to petitions came across.
Dark_AssassinUA
For about 4 hours of play, everything is stable, there were no crashes , the version is from Origin.

K
Konrad Marburg 24.05.21

Defalt90
I heard somewhere that the remaster is convenient for modding. I don’t know whether it’s true or not.
By the way, happy birthday😊👍🏻

d
dilat 24.05.21

In Normandy, everyone suddenly stopped talking ... That is, they open their mouths, but there is no sound. In short, in English I will pass

Z
Zhasl 24.05.21

when I played the first part in the voice acting of Ilya Khvostikov (Labeouf is learning) I thought GG was some kind of robot, then I stupidly swung English and heard a huge difference, so I play English versions because listening to the dubbing of some IGOR (with the exception of The Witcher 3) my ears wither, and all because of the hack they say and SO WILL GO

K
Konrad Marburg 24.05.21

No information about the Russian subs from the first version of the localization?

K
Keks 18.06.21

Aaaaaa I played with this miserable voice acting for 3 days! >. <And all because nowhere was there a normal instruction on how to use the script. Because of this, I was unable to change the language. Then I spent a lot of time manually renaming all the files! >. <And this only led to the disappearance of all voice acting in the game.
Well, at least at the end of the game my ears will stop bleeding.

k
kvitos 18.06.21

Keks
didn’t update it? It seems like you can already change the subs separately from the voice acting

K
Keks 18.06.21

kvitos
I have a torrent edition. There is no change.