3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LegendaPW 24.05.21 03:42 am

Easter eggs (Dishonored)

In this thread, you can share Easter eggs and interesting, funny inserts from the authors. For example, at level 7 (sort of) I found a note from a disgruntled worker (sort of). In the end, he signed off as Percivald Cox. Who does not know, this is one of the main characters of the series "Clinic".
29 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 24.05.21

I think everyone knows about the Portal? Walkers and walls (blocking) as in half (2nd of course).

N
Niko71 24.05.21

this is not an easter egg
this is just the level designer is the same person who worked on half life 2

D
Dark1994 24.05.21

In the canal, the corpse of a woman and a man from halfa, and in the 7th mission 2asashin quote gg from thief, and of course the code from the safe 451 as in shock and deus systems

N
Niko71 24.05.21

451 is already the standard tribute to Fahrenheit 451 in all steam-punks.

7look2 24.05.21

Niko71
There is such an Easter egg in the Hound Pit in the building where the technician is. There, on the second floor, there is a bricked-up door and a painted portal. And next to it is a note. I don't remember the exact text, but something about the fact that soon with the help of this passage it will be possible to transfer to another place. In the meantime, this passage carries only down (like you can only fall out of it).

N
Nighthawkreal 24.05.21

And I thought it would work :)

b
b.sasha 24.05.21

A secret room in front of the doctor's entrance. Turn the tap three times in the sink and move the wall back. A dead bandit's tip is on the uppermost roof.

H
Hirok 24.05.21

Niko71
Do you think this is not a reference to the known universe?

I
ILive 24.05.21

This is not an easter egg, but simply the brainlessness of Artificial Intelligence (AI) ...

Only today I flooded it. Third mission, in a brothel. If I'm not mistaken, this is the first floor. There is a rune (or amulet) hanging there, and the bandit is looking at it. We stun (kill) him and go straight. This is the place.

M
Mircado 24.05.21

ILive
He's ignored - he's offended XDD

M
Maxizoid 24.05.21

pix.PlayGround.ru

Well damn it, well it looks like!

H
Hexogen 24.05.21

Niko71
is just a level designer, he is the same person who worked on half life 2, by the

way, if I'm not mistaken, our compatriot.

H
Hexogen 24.05.21

rather not an easter egg, but a joke: if you knock out (not kill) the enemy and listen, you can hear him snoring))

K
Kote Potaskun 24.05.21

HEXOGEN
yeah, compatriot, it's true from bulgaria ... but everyone doesn't care ...

M
Morock 24.05.21

When the Outsider gives a heart, he says "Listen to the heart", but it turns out literally.
If the heart is activated on any character, it begins to tell his secrets.

H
Hexogen 24.05.21

Morock
it says in the tip when you get it, it’s not a hint.

Take Maxizoid
under the spoiler, portiche page

b
birmingem 24.05.21

At the Bale's ball, the mask of a guest who asks not to kill his beloved resembles a Batman hat from a hatter in archem city. The guest with whom you are shooting has a mask exactly like Ornstein's helmet from dark souls.

A
Atlante 24.05.21

All the guards whistle one song. This song in the game is recorded in the book "What are we going to do with the funny whaler?" found in a sandy pit in the servants' room. So this is a mock Easter egg to the Irish folk song "What shell we do with the drunken sailor?"

R
Requited Pie09 24.05.21

Hah, by the way, I recently saw such a bug in the game: D Here is a video and if it's not difficult, subscribe to the channel) http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIRozQ5vFGinAO9Hc5Qg_Wg?feature=watch

S
SHAGRON 24.05.21

After the mission where you stole the scientist, the princess wakes you up and says that her nanny went to bathe and she will stay here for a while. When you walk past the bath, you can see Pierrot peeping into the well. On the warning that it is not good to spy, he starts babbling something that he is not guilty, he studies the lock to create a new type of keyhole in the shape of a snowflake and asks not to tell the nanny about it)) I did not start building a bedalagu, although I myself could not resist not look in the same place when he left)