3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LegendaPW 24.05.21 03:42 am

Easter eggs (Dishonored)

In this thread, you can share Easter eggs and interesting, funny inserts from the authors. For example, at level 7 (sort of) I found a note from a disgruntled worker (sort of). In the end, he signed off as Percivald Cox. Who does not know, this is one of the main characters of the series "Clinic".
29 Comments
Sort by:
I
Imprimatur 24.05.21

SHAGRON, that's not the whole fun. You can rush into the bathroom and invite Callista (that's her name) to keep her company. She will refuse, but if you jump into her bathroom anyway, the screen saver will appear as if at death and it will be written: "The loyalist conspiracy is over: it disintegrated from the inside." In a mission where you need to kill Lord Regent Burroughs, you can kill his faithful executioner (I think everyone knows this). In the room where the executioner stands there is a note from the grandmother, it's just fun to read. If in the initial chapters you meet Old Rags (such a hollowed-out grandmother) and try to kill or stun her, then she will fall apart before your eyes into a flock of rats, and later you can meet her again alive and well, and she will tell you: "Here I am ! It's not easy to get rid of Old Rags ... ". Well, the fact that Brother Pendelton can be steamed in the bath,

M
Maklline66 24.05.21

Not a hitch, but still: if you listen carefully to the phrases of the Heart, you can understand whose it is ..

L
LASHPACK 24.05.21

Maklline66
And whose?

T
Tula Potsik 24.05.21

LASHPACK The
Empress is dead. By the way, it was really cool to jump into the bath to Callista

b
blaksite 24.05.21

Imprimatur
And how to steam Pendelton in a bath?

D
DarkStrip73 24.05.21

In the last DLC there is such a moment as a leap of faith))))

S
SteveG8 24.05.21

blaksite
In the bath, not in the bar. You go down, down the stairs, there are two guards. You wait for them to disperse and enter the door right in front of you. On the right, on the box, there will be a valve. You take it, twist it and soar it to death.

N
Nighthawkreal 24.05.21

Not exactly an easter egg, but it shows. what kind of hatters are goats - in "Witches", after I made peace with everyone, I went to the edge of the canal to see if there was anything interesting, suddenly this bastard kicked me from behind the safe and I fell into the canal.

S
SkyraX 24.05.21

I don’t know it was described somewhere or not, but in the middle of the passage, purely by chance I discovered for myself that the "heart" can speak not only in the female voice of the empress, but also in the male voice of the Alien. Who did not find dosi how, I can write)