3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya 555 24.05.21 03:49 am

Your favorite car, but now chasing the cops (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

In pursuit with cops, I usually ride Mercedes CLK, Aston Martin.
Who's on what?
145 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chaprral 24.05.21

I mainly use mustang on SLK and SLR measures with mustang sometimes Lambo Gallardo

R
ReDoX 24.05.21

Mustang GT and Gallardo / Murcielago, IMHO.

L
Lord inferno 24.05.21

Now I always use Kamen. Both in races and chases. Of course, there are also Mutsang, Gallardo and CLK, but they are not required yet. Let them stand on a rainy day.

L
Last Exception IO 24.05.21

Mazda-RX8 ...
Gallardo flips corvettes well ... it's just cool to drive
Aston Martin DB9 ... what can I say ... destroyer ...

L
Lance corporal Ebanko 24.05.21

I drive a specially tuned Subaru ... Handling is
no worse than that of BMW + more mass.
As a result, it is a universal remedy in pursuit of cops, but with one drawback - in ANY way it can not withstand the hitting of SUVs.

D
DimaX 24.05.21

Red Corvette looks cool in pursuit.
Sometimes Aston Martin

D
Da LeftHanda 24.05.21

You put a Lancer with unique ones and you can get out even if you are jammed by corvettes from all sides and your speed is zero

S
SERGEi_2000 24.05.21

I drive a Lancer Evolution VIII and a BMW M3 GTR. I agree with Da LeftHanda, Lancer is fast (when pumped to the fullest) and beha it is heavy, although it is inferior in speed to Lancer - but still cool.

D
Da LeftHanda 24.05.21

Lancer, of course, sucks at the behi in time on the tracks, but Lancer's advantage is that he has a powerful acceleration to hundreds, breaks corvettes from a place

L
Lord inferno 24.05.21

Please tell me how to set up a corvette for a chase with cops?

P
Pyromaniac 24.05.21

Lancer, Cayman and Aston !!!

U
User 81994 24.05.21

Cadillac to love. Fucking mass + unics = paravoz. Yesterday, 2 Heavy SUVs jumped out at me in the corner, what do you think? With one blow he threw them both away and drove off as if nothing had happened. What the hell is it - it's easy to deploy it. Long, fatty, does not enter the turns, but tumbles, no matter how you set it up. You enter on the handbrake, suddenly bang! - and already in the other direction you are looking ... Trash from behind exactly flew into the bochin "paravozi" ...

C
Caracal 24.05.21

Gallardo - the four-wheel drive will push aside a bunch of policemen even of the sixth level, and if you postorante, then you can fly over the spikes - really!

Z
ZeVs951 24.05.21

I started to go through the second time and there were no saves left. Previously, CLK drove happy maneuvers on a Mercedes, and right now on a Volkswagen) and trample them on the jaw))

G
Grimriper 24.05.21

On McLaren SLK all corvettes and jeeps are spread, only a heavy one hurts stsuko. BMW is maneuverable, but if you are jammed by jeeps, then you’re lost.
Lancer is not happy.

5ehtiP 24.05.21

On a Porsche.

G
Grimriper 24.05.21

Which?

C
Cheater in the Law 24.05.21

I have a Mercedes, with nitro.

M
Midfield 24.05.21

I'm in a Ford GT on Behe ​​and Aston!

U
User 40222 24.05.21

The best cars for me in pursuit are Beha, McClaren and Viper
McClaren, heavy and with a good assembler (when hitting an SUV on the ass, it flips over without hindrance). Viper is nimble, pushes cop cars well. Beha is a station wagon.