3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya 555 24.05.21 03:49 am

Your favorite car, but now chasing the cops (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

In pursuit with cops, I usually ride Mercedes CLK, Aston Martin.
Who's on what?
145 Comments
Sort by:
N
Northell 24.05.21

garbage n corvette C6 ride ...
---
McLaren - that still tarpeda =) well ... and ... audi A3 of course)) - 49 minutes - broke the record on it)))

D
DenSRX 24.05.21

Mitsubishi Evo8-steers from the cops !!!!!!!!

t
treestan 24.05.21

SAY PLIZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which car is better to start in your career,

D
DenSRX 24.05.21

best since early career Chevrolet Cobalt (Secret Service)

t
treestan 24.05.21

and Foltz is rated cooler at the beginning

L
L-or-D 24.05.21

Favorite car in "racing" with cops - Corvette))) As for the initial car - decide for yourself. Just keep in mind: you will be given a 6-speed box after you beat the 5th dude, all this time you have to drive a 5-speed box (I'm talking about Cobalt). At the beginning, there are 2 cars of step 6: Volkswagen Golf and Fiat Punto, so choose between them) Of course, you can change to another car over time, but it costs $)

G
Granda 24.05.21

Dodge Viper

J
JDM_Subaru 24.05.21

MUSTANG, because good speed and impact power !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

A
Agamakus 24.05.21

I can wash everything without the cops all the same cars faster than any of your cars. In this regard, I personally do not care what kind of wheelbarrow to get away with.

W
Wild_666 24.05.21

MUSTANG RULEZZZ !!!! ;-)

N
Nightrunner 24.05.21

Of course, it's a pleasure to ride the BMW M3 GT-R, the handling is simply amazing, there will be doubts about the speed ... which only weak nitrogen is worth .. Well, in general, I love the Lamborghini Gallardo with the cops .. (by the way, I accelerated on it up to 400 km / h), the car is cool, there is no word, I recommend it to everyone ..

S
SVLakhtarev 24.05.21

Only Corvette!

B
Big-Dan 24.05.21

The corvette is as heavy as a tank, but it pisses me off that it doesn't accelerate off-road. But in a golf park you can arrange a good zavorushka ... on a passable wheelbarrow.

f
fr1d666 24.05.21

I remember when I still passed it I had cobalt with unique ones from the beginning (up to 10 or 7) Then I won the mustang and took out everyone on it, but it is oily stsuko kokoito if you hold it forward and sideways for three seconds, and then pass it to the side, it will continue to spin , the same canoe is also on the carvette, so if they shove garbage in the ass

i
iT Show Time 24.05.21

as in racing, I use a BMW ...
also: Lamborghini Gallardo and Corvette.
most awkward cars against cops: Ford Carrera GT and Dodge Viper

S
Street law breaker 24.05.21

Porshe Cayman S, maxed out!

g
games-124 24.05.21

Which is not a pity!

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 24.05.21

Ford GT, MB McLaren, or whatever in the garage

F
FREKST 24.05.21