3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 24.05.21 03:53 am

Friezes, friezes of sound, friezes on a powerful PC (Metro Exodus)

Hello!
The ass is on fire! It burns very much. Directly very strong!
I unintentionally deleted everything I wrote, so this time I'll write shorter.
Briefly and to the point:
My hardware:
MSI RTX 3070 Gaming X Trio, Ryzen 5 5600X, 8GB of RAM, the game is installed on a NEW HDD.
All new items of the 2020-2021 year fly at maximum speeds of 100-120 + fps, including the brand new Cyberpunk 2077.
It's not about RAM if that. I have already tried everything, just EVERYTHING (absolutely EVERYTHING), tried to reduce the graphics to medium-high and still the same result, it is NOT. I tried to prohibit the game access to the Internet, but also did not give any result. I tried to delete the jifors experience, it also did not give any result. It is worth if that the latest (latest) firewood from NVIDIA and the latest version of Windows. I start the game, everything seems to be ok, but when it comes to the game menu, wild friezes and stuttering (friezes) of sound already appear, then after 5-10 seconds they pass, I start the game and when the opening video goes, then there are friezes of sound and the picture itself freezes a little, then when Artyom starts going down the hatch, the game just crashes with the error a crash has been detected by bugtrap and so PERMANENTLY. I have already tried everything and such a game happens! I'll say it again that the problem is not in the hardware, because ALL or almost ALL games are powerful and demanding are perfect at maximum speeds of 100-120 + frames, but from the metro exodus here is such a hat! I read on the Internet, I did not find anything about this.
22 Comments
Sort by:
L
Listoman 24.05.21

8gb ram and hdd? Today you need to have at least 16GB and sata ssd)

v
vigo24 24.05.21

Igor Malenik
And about the version of the game, not words are visible

Y
Youxyxol 24.05.21

Igor Malenik
Vanguyu that the problem is still in RAM, try to increase the swap file.

I
Igor Malenik 24.05.21

vigo24
Windows 10 Pro
Release Version 20H2
Installation Date
04.01.2021 OS Build 19042.964
Interoperability Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0

I
Igor Malenik 24.05.21

You
will try xxyxol . Although where is even more then? 11450 worth it. Why are there no crashes, lags, etc. in other games then?

I
Igor Malenik 24.05.21

Vyxyxol
Increased to 16000. It did not help. What other options will there be?

I
Igor Malenik 24.05.21

Spoiler
And I can't do anything about it (

I
Igor Malenik 24.05.21

Listoman
Saw a thread where a dude has the same problem and has 16GB of RAM.

Y
Youxyxol 24.05.21

Igor Malenik wrote:
What other options will there be?

G
Gefor_sik 24.05.21

Igor Malenik Xs
try Intelligent Standby List Cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.2.3 1 time before the game to clear the cached data, or just restart the PC and immediately start the game, you can play with the sound card as an option to choose the bit depth and sampling rate in general mode (for example, 24 bit 48kHz), either wait for a fix from nvidia for the last firewood, or wait for new firewood = (

G
Gefor_sik 24.05.21

I do not have an RTX card and have not tried the new metro xs what could be the problem. the main thing is that the Windows were the last build)

G
Gefor_sik 24.05.21

most likely the problem is in the game itself, if similar game is not observed in others)

G
Gefor_sik 24.05.21

write that the game also requires assembly 20H2)

_
_iSTALKER_ 24.05.21

Igor Malenik
I think that all the same RAM is to blame. Try to twist the frequency in the BIOS, see what the timings are. I see no other explanation. A friend had a similar problem, with loads crashing games, sometimes Windows. After a slight decrease in frequency, all this was gone

G
Gefor_sik 24.05.21

Igor Malenik
try to run the game without dlss and hdr.

G
Gefor_sik 24.05.21

Igor Malenik
It may seem a commonplace, but download for any directx download offline))

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.05.21

Igor Malenik
Well, you didn't write the main thing: RAM frequency and timings

x
xStriiim 24.05.21

Igor Malenik
The same bullshit. I see that you also have an afterburner. I don’t want to turn it off, but when I turned off from the riva tuner, the crashes disappeared. It is a pity of course, but it is played normally only in this way

I
Igor Malenik 24.05.21

Denis Kyokushin
Old RAM from an old computer. Hyper X Fury: I overclocked
my RAM from 2666 to 3200 with CL timings 15-17-17-17-32.
2 strips in two channels.

I
Igor Malenik 24.05.21

xStriiim
I 'll try. Although my riva tuner was not turned on when I started the subway.