3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 24.05.21 03:53 am

Friezes, friezes of sound, friezes on a powerful PC (Metro Exodus)

Hello!
The ass is on fire! It burns very much. Directly very strong!
I unintentionally deleted everything I wrote, so this time I'll write shorter.
Briefly and to the point:
My hardware:
MSI RTX 3070 Gaming X Trio, Ryzen 5 5600X, 8GB of RAM, the game is installed on a NEW HDD.
All new items of the 2020-2021 year fly at maximum speeds of 100-120 + fps, including the brand new Cyberpunk 2077.
It's not about RAM if that. I have already tried everything, just EVERYTHING (absolutely EVERYTHING), tried to reduce the graphics to medium-high and still the same result, it is NOT. I tried to prohibit the game access to the Internet, but also did not give any result. I tried to delete the jifors experience, it also did not give any result. It is worth if that the latest (latest) firewood from NVIDIA and the latest version of Windows. I start the game, everything seems to be ok, but when it comes to the game menu, wild friezes and stuttering (friezes) of sound already appear, then after 5-10 seconds they pass, I start the game and when the opening video goes, then there are friezes of sound and the picture itself freezes a little, then when Artyom starts going down the hatch, the game just crashes with the error a crash has been detected by bugtrap and so PERMANENTLY. I have already tried everything and such a game happens! I'll say it again that the problem is not in the hardware, because ALL or almost ALL games are powerful and demanding are perfect at maximum speeds of 100-120 + frames, but from the metro exodus here is such a hat! I read on the Internet, I did not find anything about this.
22 Comments
Sort by:
x
xStriiim 24.05.21

It still crashes. Turned back on aftrburner and riva tuner. Did as in this video, 2 hours normal flight. And I noticed that the FPS has become more even and stable. Along the way, you already need to buy up to 32GB.

I
Igor Malenik 24.05.21

xStriiim
Thanks for the advice. HZ that helped. But I reinstalled Windows and started working on extreme with max RTX.
True, Afterburner has not installed yet.