3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djjack 02.11.19 03:24 am

All kind of bug in the quest? Spoiler! (Days Gone)

Spoiler alert!
So, ladies and gentlemen, 3-4 days ago caught a bug with impassable quest, as already mentioned on the forum. But as it turned out, without this quest I can't unlock the last achievement in the game and get platinum. The quest given by the captain of Kouri (or whatever his name is). In General, the colored man, which my ring. Nothing to do with the Negro in the camp I could not perform, nor under new management. I just come to the place, which has long been saved that man and made camp, but nothing happens. The photos below show exactly which quest you mean.

Anyone passed this quest?
42 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sioux123 02.11.19

djjack
Maybe somewhere something overlooked? All over the place checked out thoroughly?

d
djjack 02.11.19

Sioux123
I did it(found the traces of the bus, camp, captive, killed them all, saved him, he left), but not counted. Went back 8 times after that - nothing and no one.

S
Sioux123 02.11.19

djjack
Maybe you should look on YouTube then this piece?

d
djjack 02.11.19

Sioux123
The name of the quest that I already looked, nothing but the look in other people's streams and passages 70 hours there is no desire.

S
Sioux123 02.11.19

djjack
Clear. Then we have to wait, maybe someone will respond.

K
Klaun_xD 02.11.19

I also have a bug just yesterday at 23:50 the job took, and when executed, the job fails with the description "find and save Ethan Russo," although I've saved and got the achievement for "to save 10 survivors." I searched and found no solution.

d
djjack 02.11.19

Klaun_xD
What was required to prove, thank you. I don't have only the achievements of the Hunter marauders, where you have to follow them and ambush them to find. I thought this quest is also from the rubric.

i
inad 02.11.19

I don't remember. But this is the last quest of the Negro? Look at the map. Me the last quest of the Negro did not want to give. That is the warning from a Negro got a job for you there was no marker on the map was not there. In the end just went to him and he had written have a task for you. Warning and marker was not, and next to a Negro was written is job.

d
djjack 02.11.19

inad
Yes, it is, but I have the opposite all gave no problems, but didn't want to accept. Constantly writing that the work is done, but it saved that Ethan Russo. And when the nigger was gone, then with his successor the same story.

d
djjack 02.11.19

Klaun_xD
Sioux123
Guys, the same problem from our Western friends - https://www.reddit.com/r/DaysGone/comments/bkkjcj/hostage_mission_bug/

S
Sioux123 02.11.19

djjack
Let's hope for a speedy bug fix. Today I received a DVD in the mail. But because of the press of business, unfortunately, start to play only after 2-3 days.

K
Klaun_xD 02.11.19

djjack
Well, I hope that soon will fix this bug, probably have to wait for a new patch.

v
v_golove 02.11.19

I also have this bug

B
BossEgor 02.11.19

Greetings gentlemen,I have another problem,after the mission for the delivery of schliches Sarah I stopped to give the job nothing happens,no one can tell me the radio says nothing,write if someone has the same problem

d
dodger09 02.11.19

BossEgor
Good day, on the same mission bug I need to give silica gel Sarah, but when you approach her tent, not able to open the door, all the other available quests to this point have performed, and there is nothing further to do

O
OlegG94 02.11.19

dodger09
Same crap , come to the tent needs to upload the video ( watched one on the stream ) , but nothing is going on , trying to open the door , it's locked .. cool ..

H
Hoshigamka 02.11.19

dodger09
OlegG94

Guys, join. Now that's just stuck in the same story..

s
sensorjet 02.11.19

Hoshigamka
The same as to solve the problem

S
SheshBesh 02.11.19

Hello! Join similar bug with the delivery of silica gel for Sarah. The door is locked and all... available Passed pobochki, and cleared everything possible, but the door never opened...

s
sensorjet 02.11.19

SheshBesh
I use it to store sent VIDOS view that answer.