3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djjack 02.11.19 03:24 am

All kind of bug in the quest? Spoiler! (Days Gone)

Spoiler alert!
So, ladies and gentlemen, 3-4 days ago caught a bug with impassable quest, as already mentioned on the forum. But as it turned out, without this quest I can't unlock the last achievement in the game and get platinum. The quest given by the captain of Kouri (or whatever his name is). In General, the colored man, which my ring. Nothing to do with the Negro in the camp I could not perform, nor under new management. I just come to the place, which has long been saved that man and made camp, but nothing happens. The photos below show exactly which quest you mean.

Anyone passed this quest?
42 Comments
Sort by:
S
SheshBesh 02.11.19

OlegG94
sensorjet
Pereproshel from your save (not AutoSave!) upon departure from the camp of Iron Mike North for the warriors, came to the mission with the silica gel for Sarah, everything turned out, the task is completed :)
p.s. - The door should not be opened at the approach to the study centre Sarah (to door), should start the screen saver.
p.s.2 - it Seems to me that there is some bug with the autosaves...

s
sensorjet 02.11.19

SheshBesh
Yes, the whole game is solid for a bug I do not remember an exclusive with such a flaw

s
sensorjet 02.11.19

Guys patch 1.08 fixed it you can continue)))

O
OlegG94 02.11.19

SheshBesh
Yes , you're right .
I wrote , looking at the streamers, one streamer , and where the roller should be run .
In any case, only a patch will fix this bug , I see we have many of these here ?

O
OlegG94 02.11.19

sensorjet
Finally ??

s
sensorjet 02.11.19

Who probyval play on an external ssd to put lag less?

K
Klaun_xD 02.11.19

The new 1.08 patch was released, but this bug I have left. Someone fix this bug with the new patch?

K
Konrad Marburg 02.11.19

Everything is fine last.

d
djjack 02.11.19

Klaun_xD wrote:
The new 1.08 patch was released, but this bug I have left. Someone fix this bug with the new patch?
With hours ago released 1.09, which promised to fix this bug.

S
Sioux123 02.11.19

djjack
Great news, buddy. I feel that when going over the game, everything will work.

d
djjack 02.11.19

Sioux123 wrote:
Great news, buddy. I feel that when going over the game, everything will work.
Lucky :)

S
Sioux123 02.11.19

djjack
Helped all things. Then there's plague about the game came. Here with her and will. But as my leave and going over the expanse of Days Gone. Fast a month will fly by.

K
Klaun_xD 02.11.19

djjack
Super, thanks for the info! Good for you)

d
djjack 02.11.19

Klaun_xD
not at all, each)

D
Dess81 02.11.19

I was playing on platinum on the 1.08 version of the game, but this bug is not met. The biggest glitch was when one of the freaks of the Horde fell through the ground (about 3 meters under the ground). But after a few minutes he landed, and I finished him off.

C
ColdScion 17.07.20

Taks mean, it's already 20 years old and I decided to finish platinum and collided with the bug described above, but in a different mission "the protection of the weak, to find and rescue Gabby"
Tried to reload the game and save the other chose, nothing helps.
That is the mission I went, the girl was saved and she went back to the camp and the mission still does not end. Please help!!!

A
Araney78 17.07.20

+1, who can tell me how to finally finish this mission to rescue Gomez? I brought her, but the quest is not counted

b
bojo223 17.07.20

ColdScion
That is exactly the same crap, everything is already passed, and this task does not end there.

d
dima77tt 25.12.20

SheshBesh
And if it has been saved many times and the previous save is not visible? Can't go to them in any way?

V
VamelS 26.03.22

djjack Bratva tell me
New
game +
Mission: At the expense of the boozer's hand I ca
n't give away spare parts for the hand It is
written to give the details to Ricky
I go up to her but nothing happens