3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
streams22 01.06.21 08:38 pm

After the update 05/25/21, the game crashes (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

After the update on 05/25/21, it constantly crashes the game after 2-3 seconds of launch, help !!!!
37 Comments
Sort by:
U
Unmatched 01.06.21

streams22
Everyone has it. Wait for the update.

S
StrangeUser8 01.06.21

streams22
Well, already as the 4th day it does not start.
Folk methods in the form of cleaning different folders or installing the game with different tricks with a different language did not help me. Rumor has it that it works after linking the demo version from the EGS or create a second account and play there for free (actually my friend plays like that) BUT I don't want to take risks or iron out the same places.
Officials sluggishly unsubscribe but without specifics, both for reasons and for terms.

M
Mr Hops 01.06.21

Not everyone works with the method through the gap or through the EGS. More than one method has not worked for me. And Ubisoft just doesn't give a damn about the problem. So many days can't solve the problem. They are more worried about who grabbed whom by the butt 10 years ago. And looking for racists under every bush.

s
sem134 01.06.21

The problem isn't updating. Immediately after the update on the 25th, I played for about two hours and after exiting the game and restarting it a couple of hours later, the game stopped starting. But the funniest thing is that I have two accounts for yubiks, on one the game is bought and does not start, and on the other demo it starts without problems, despite the fact that the folder where the game is installed is one for two accounts. In the course of the yubiki, everyone who bought the game was cut off and all the servers were thrown for a free weekend in order to attract buyers. Now there is a huge discount on the game, the jubiks have 999.80 ₽ and the epics with their coupon for 349.80 ₽ have the Ultimate Edition version available. So nothing will be fixed until the end of the free weekend.

H
Hops Roman 01.06.21

As early as 2 days, you found the solution, you
go to EGS, take the demo, add it, then run it through Uplay, that's it.
xs what are these handshakes from Ebi software messed up, they still cannot understand, it
is not necessary to download a demo, as well as launch EGS

s
sem134 01.06.21

Khmel Roman
Yes, all these rukozhopy from Ebi soft know what they got there, they just turned on the fool and only send letters with a recommendation to reinstall Ubisoft Connect and the game itself. I am personally sure that after the 31st, everything will work fine.

V
Vvvvd 01.06.21

Simple working way

s
sem134 01.06.21

Vvvvd
Thanks for the hint, I tried it, it worked. Still, the problem is the free weekend.

A
Alexander Maslovich 01.06.21

Mode and EGS worked smoothly throughout the free weekend, Monday 31st, not play. Again the same problem.

D
Dirty-Harry 01.06.21

Now works through yubisoftconnect - free events - Breakpoint trial

M
Marat Alimov 01.06.21

Doesn't work through the Trial anymore .. Why, the yubiki were broken normally there .. But I wanted to play so much, I just bought it.

D
Dirty-Harry 01.06.21

It works for me, just checked. When I launched the trial, I switched to English, switched the browser to work through Holland, through the Browsec extension, launched the game, minimized the game, switched the game language to English in the launcher. closed the game. I opened it again, everything started in English, in the game itself I put everything in Russian. While working. And I run only from the launcher, not from the icon.

D
Delfees 01.06.21

Vvvvd
Thanks, it works !!!!!

P
Palych Rocks 13.06.21

It does not work for me, the very first splash screen and crash with an error

A
Argos dalarion 13.06.21

Interesting, and when the game is repaired xD

M
Marshal Talan McKirby III 13.06.21

Yes, apparently the yubikis have seriously mowed something. While the free weekend was, the game did not load further than the logo. As the free weekend ended, the game started running like clockwork again. However, it was extremely rare that departures began to occur not only at the breakpoint but also in the valhalla, which had not been observed before.

S
Sorento NSK 13.06.21

The game started after entering via yubi connection

D
Dmitry Ivannikov 13.06.21

After the update, the game did not start, and has not been working for several days. I wrote in support. In support, I corresponded with the operator, who apologized a lot and said that we are all working on this terrible mistake, that we will definitely fix everything soon, you just have to wait. I write that the game is not cheap, and still gives some errors !? In the fall, we are waiting for a major free update for lovers of single player mode.

c
cteler 13.06.21

Yes nifiga did not fix the fir trees. It seems that you have to shit on your own with a skirt because you have to sell a valhala somehow, because she seems to bring more money to them, but don't give a shit for the rest of the games.

C
CTuKC 13.06.21

Breakpoint crashes, 2nd Division reboots the computer ... well, thanks, Yubisoft.
no way helped (