3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
streams22 01.06.21 08:38 pm

After the update 05/25/21, the game crashes (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

After the update on 05/25/21, it constantly crashes the game after 2-3 seconds of launch, help !!!!
37 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serg Bekker 13.06.21

that ze division .. that a break .. one crap .. gspdi, when they already stop suffering from curvature .. damn it doesn’t work .. 2 hours downloads the file .. and figs there .. here is such a story .. and it started with that it is necessary to download the package of Russian speech .. left the game, and on you ..
UPD . helped VPN . switched from rashka, and voila ..

S
Set Ruks 13.06.21

Vvvvd
Thanks, it helped

A
Argos dalarion 18.06.21

Of course, it's great to launch the game through the trial, but what's going on inside of Yubi if you have to dance a little with a tambourine.

T
Turbo-515TM2 18.06.21

and the game still does not work ((((today I decided to play, I asked for updates and I did not play it))) what are the yubiki at all ....... whether (((((I bought it ((((

i
ilself 18.06.21

Vvvvd
Excellent! It helped me. Thank you ! Everything is working

i
ilself 18.06.21

Marat Alimov
Working.

G
GuyverDark 28.06.21

Today the patch arrived, it even does not understand how much it weighs, it all worked.

i
ilself 28.06.21

GuyverDark
Weighs around 1.6g. Works after this norms. Three hours flight is normal, there are no flights. It seems like they did something with the optimization.

K
Kolka Here 05.08.21

Rebzya ... not one of the methods helped, but it turned out to start only by removing the firewood from the Chinese joystick ... Batl swore at them. I have two original Xbox controllers and a Chinese one. when I started everything fine with the Internet, the program missed the crash ... turned off the Internet after launch (windows with cloud saving, etc.), the Batl yey program wrote an error for such a driver - it deleted it and the game started. After entering the game, I turned on the Internet. Pozhet will help you too ... Good luck!

N
Nevoeiro 05.08.21

ilself
ilself wrote:
It seems like they did something with the optimization.
She got worse.

K
Kolka Here 05.08.21

Nevoeiro
I agree ... began to freeze, where before everything was exactly ...

N
Nevoeiro 05.08.21

Kolka Here it
may be because of the yubisoft connection, such brakes appear and are dependent. He generally works clumsily.

K
Kolka Here 05.08.21

Nevoeiro
Maybe ... I had it with the dark 3rd. Stable offline, freezes online.

K
KALIBAN1993 08.09.21

Excellent
, I have never crashed the game with each update

m
maxim1247 28.10.21

Hops Roman
does not give a damn about the method!

m
maxim1247 28.10.21

Vvvvd
not working

m
maxim1247 28.10.21

In short, if your vulkan does not start, then just pull out the Internet cable from the PC and insert it back! this method just helped me!