3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Unmatched 01.06.21 08:38 pm

RDO for fun (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Guys, I went through rdr2 on the release on the console - I really liked it. Now I want to take the Ultimate Edition in EGS with a coupon and the question arose:
Is it realistic to play Rdo purely for fun? I just heard many times that it is necessary to fiercely zadrachat for a pass or donate. And I would like to play in the spirit of a single passage. Like to progress for pleasure, complete assignments of professions and all that.
52 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salvador gunzerker 01.06.21

If you play alone, then farming gold (for which roles and bandit subscriptions are purchased), will be reduced to completing daily tasks, tasks in free mode and treasure maps.

K
Kirill22092 01.06.21

The incomparable wrote: I
just heard many times that it is necessary to fiercely flatter for a pass or donate.
I don't know what to donate and zadrachit there, for 300-400 hours of games I have everything I have + 650 gold and 32k dollars. (But this is before the nerf of daily tasks)
And if you play those tasks with pleasure, you will not notice how quickly you rise

U
Unmatched 01.06.21

Kirill22092
Well, I mean, I don't want to be forced to grind (with the same daily, for example)

U
Unmatched 01.06.21

Kirill22092
I just read that role tools are very expensive. The roles themselves are very expensive

P
POLKOVNIK2005 01.06.21

Peerless
Set up protected mode and play for fun. There, each role has a small plot and you take your time so that the cheaters do not annoy you, but in order to collect the gold, you have to perform at least one event every day according to the role.

U
Unmatched 01.06.21

POLKOVNIK2005
That is, it is quite possible for your personal goals to play one or two nights a week and have any progress?

P
POLKOVNIK2005 01.06.21

Peerless
To increase gold, you must try not to interrupt the execution of tasks, at least one a day.
And so yes, drive for your own pleasure there are full of tasks, but I have not entered for two months (176 lvl.).

U
Unmatched 01.06.21

POLKOVNIK2005
Thank you.

C
Chromium 01.06.21

POLKOVNIK2005
Yes, just to start a role, you first need to accumulate 15 gold. And before that you really have to grind, or play pvp.

U
Unmatched 01.06.21

Chromium
Do you really need to grind for the role? After buying a role, you don't need to grind no matter what?

S
Snow70 01.06.21

Fantastic
Download the trainer from Fling here, throw it on your desktop (important)! Except num 6, num 8, don't press anything! Get endless items and ammo, including endless treasure maps! Until you quit the game. Half an hour and a role ...
The best map "Burnt City" https://jeanropke.github.io/RDOMap/

U
Unmatched 01.06.21

Snow70
It's online. Not banned ???

S
Snow70 01.06.21

Unmatched
No, they are banned only for private, and then if someone removes the video, but if you see a player on the map, just wait until he leaves sin
Well, don't be greedy =) No more than 150-200 gold per day =)) Hapai
And not use infinite cartridges in competitions on players =) Knock =) Explosive cartridges and explosive arrows will also become infinite =)

U
Unmatched 01.06.21

Snow70
Senks.

S
Snow70 01.06.21

Peerless
Animal skins and carcasses will also be endless until you exit the game! =) Sell them to Gus endlessly, here's the dollars for you =) So, there will be an endless cart =) Take at least one unit to the nearest area, the second race will be 100 for you! =)

U
Unmatched 01.06.21

Snow70
No, well, I still want to play honestly ))))

S
Snow70 01.06.21

Fantastic
Do 21 days one daily, then in a month you will save up for a role =))) In addition to the roles, there is still a season with buns, which costs 45 gold =) So it's better here: https://www.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2 / cheat / red_dead_redemption_2_trejner_trainer_9_11_12_1_0_1355_18_fling-1079019

U
Unmatched 01.06.21

Snow70
Tin of course)
Why not make it so that you can play for your own pleasure?)))

S
Snow70 01.06.21

The
incomparable Donat =) 25 gold 400 r like =))) I played fair up to 230 lvl! But then cheats got bored (every second player!) Rob the carts, wet you with endless explosive-explosive ...

U
Unmatched 01.06.21

Snow70
In general, globally, is there any goal in rdo? Or is it purely like in GTA5?
Well, for example, are these roles finite? Can you go through them?