3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Unmatched 01.06.21 08:38 pm

RDO for fun (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Guys, I went through rdr2 on the release on the console - I really liked it. Now I want to take the Ultimate Edition in EGS with a coupon and the question arose:
Is it realistic to play Rdo purely for fun? I just heard many times that it is necessary to fiercely zadrachat for a pass or donate. And I would like to play in the spirit of a single passage. Like to progress for pleasure, complete assignments of professions and all that.
52 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tezard 13.06.21

satanicgod
As for horses, I knew that it is not so important to look at the stats of horses, the only significant differences are only in maneuverability and character (how quickly you will be thrown off when the enemy is near).

T
Tezard 13.06.21

ArXangel_ann
What do you usually do in the game?)
Now somehow the incentive is lost to play, I hope in the summer when the robberies come out in rdo they will fill more content.

A
ArXangel_ann 13.06.21

Tezard
I 'm just playing for fun) Now we need to pump the moonshiner. Well, maybe there will be enough nerves for Gariet. And criminals won't catch themselves either XD

A
ArXangel_ann 13.06.21

Tezard
In Arabic, I dump a criminal in 3 seconds and no one can catch up. You need to shoot back at all the others, it's not so easy to dump. That's all the tests (IMHO).
But my favorite horse is the mustang, the lowest one. Excellent speed + you can trample enemies, it is quite heavy and at the same time flexible (again - IMHO)

A
ArXangel_ann 13.06.21

thanks, but I have problems with the naturalist. More precisely, with one chicken XD So I'll wait with a horse for now, and so already 7 pieces - the stable will ruin me))

A
ArXangel_ann 13.06.21

Snow70
Dude, thanks, kanesh, for the tips, but can I play as I like ??? I like horses and I like having a lot of them! I choose the color of the handbag.
The topic is not mine and not about that. Thank you.

H
Hctaw 13.06.21

This lady is even more unstable) all horses have already been tested a million times, maximum next to a wolf for 1.5 seconds longer on a horse) maneuverability and speed are the same for everyone, the main thing is to pump full confidence for quick turns and put Nocadoches with expensive stirrups

T
Tezard 13.06.21

ArXangel_ann
Of course, you need to play as you please, that's what the game is for) of course it's stupid a little bit with Gariette in the sense that killing aggressive animals spoils the relationship, wolves attack in a pack and supposedly you need to use vermite with sleeping pills) but Gus doesn't care.
By the way, women's clothing is different from men's? I did not create a female character, I created one Mexican and I play it)

A
ArXangel_ann 13.06.21

Tezard
Yes. There are common things - vests there, pants, ponchos, spur boots, all sorts of things. And there are purely female ones. You can't put braces and a tie on a girl, but there are corsets and skirt-dresses)

It seems to me that all these stubborn wrestlers were motivated by Gariet. Because it is really inadequate. Maybe this is such a subtle hint from fate? XD And Gus is a great, funny guy, he doesn't really care if you help this fool. So, play a little joke and that's all, not like that hysterical woman.

U
Unmatched 13.06.21

Tezard
So which role to choose the very first purely for pumping and making money?

T
Tezard 13.06.21

Peerless
Bounty Hunter, for he only gives gold bars and money.

U
Unmatched 13.06.21

Tezard
Accepted.