3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roland from gilead 01.06.21 08:48 pm

Ending impression [spoilers!] (Dark Souls 2)

Those who managed to pass - unsubscribe! How do you like the ending?
81 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abirvalgo 01.06.21

Yes, and the boss is the last wadded. Much more remembered the mirror knight (and even then probably only because lightning flashes everywhere, etc.). And so there are almost no interesting bosses compared to the pre-part. Returning to the ending: in the first part it was better , there at least it is clear approximately what will happen next. And then he sat down, the doors closed and the whole ending.
PS I hope they will come to their senses and file the same divine dlc as in the first part with a chic design and memorable bosses (however, I will not mind o5 getting into olachil, though slightly changed, for example, in a different time period).

R
Roland from gilead 01.06.21

Yes, I agree. Nashandra is not a boss, one name. At one time I had to tinker with Gwynne, it was also the ... kin son, but here ... somehow about nothing. I remember Ornstein the most, I was damn glad to see him!
Yes, here the ending is clearly some kind of unfinished or something, no hints, nothing. In the Original Dark, everything was really clear, I especially liked the ending where the Undead Chosen becomes the true Dark Lord, fulfilling the plans of Manus, the progenitor of people, and the Age of Darkness begins - the Age of People.
We will hear about DLC, I think after the PC release. Although I would really like a cool dltsshki.

G
Gutseen 01.06.21

Roland From Gilead
It is ambiguous with the dark lord, because darkness disfigures everything that (Ollachil) can reach,
and the manus himself, somehow, did not look like a person

s
superprise 01.06.21

Gwynne is just as wadded. 3 parries and that's it. In demon sol, the last boss is literally a bunch of poop. This is already a tradition ... Besides, Nashandra is a problem for the militiamen. But only to them.

M
MsQuaR 01.06.21

The question is, is there only one ending ????
Where I just sit down and that's it ...

23123 01.06.21

and then that the new game plus is missing?

M
MsQuaR 01.06.21

No, after going to the fire in the manjula, you sit down and choose the game plus

X
Xmax1234 01.06.21

Well, the ending remained open, something like "now decide the fate of the kingdom, reignite the first flame or rule in the world of darkness", most likely, at the request of the players, they will make an addition in which we will see the knights of the abyss and the black knights. Some details of the events will also be revealed, judging by the description of the equipment, they still exist, about the boss, in this part the boss really is the embodiment of evil, the creature of the abyss that led the king into error and became his queen, gradually destroying the kingdom and killing all the king's companions, but it cannot kill the king for this it was looking the one who will do this, the design of the boss, the complexity (kills with one or two hits, curses, hits with magic, bad), everything is done at the highest level, if we say that there is no atmosphere in the game, then you obviously did not delve into the plot.But I missed some points, so the picture is clearly not complete, I will go through a couple more times.

A
AleXraceSiM 01.06.21

is there only one ending?

R

Similar, but not sure. I’m NG + only halfway through and I don’t see any new opportunities. The Dark Souls 2 wiki is also silent for now.

X
Xmax1234 01.06.21

Roland From Gilead
on NG + new clothes appear, and from the souls of bosses you can mold weapons from the first part of the sword of chaos, the moon sword, and the like.

R

Xmax1234, I meant new possibilities for the ALTERNATIVE ending. There, the number of opponents also increases, they are found in those places where at the start of the first passage they were not there, for example, in the interworld, three falconers and two red phantoms immediately attack us.

l
legusor 01.06.21

just passed. the ending left indifferent. I regret three things:
- I didn’t shoot a bow at the queen, being in the castle (I don’t know what will happen, maybe the arrow will not reach at all);
- could not overwhelm the zombie Vendrik, for there was not one of the great souls to weaken him. to bring down the damage of spells 3-5, with an intelligence of 70, not comme il faut;
- did not dare to knock the gigantic dragon, which gives the key to the memories of the petrified giants.

X
Xmax1234 01.06.21

legusor
- You can't kill the Queen, it's a pity, because she is the last boss
- With great difficulty he killed the dragon, 40 times regretted that he had hit him
- On the fifth attempt, he killed the king, then he searched for his soul and a set of armor for a long time

D
Dark_Master 01.06.21

passed NG +, the ending still seems to be the same ...

X
Xmax1234 01.06.21

found lore on the plot, those who are familiar with English should get acquainted, the plot is still cool, although I do not agree with some of the details.

A
AleXraceSiM 01.06.21

at the end of the video Nashandra I was already there, at first I thought that there is still an ending, but he probably just did not kill the guardians of the throne

B
BODOLA7 01.06.21

Tin, I actually went through the game three times in the course of the game.
I tried to play something else, after the dark, nothing is rushing.

B
Born 01.06.21

As for me: the ending is normal (I'm waiting for the 3rd and DLC for the 2nd part). The bosses are impossibly wadded, stupid. The bosses in the previous installment were one step higher. Weapons from the souls of bosses - crap frankly. I didn't like the locations either. Only the Temple of Amana and Dragon's Nest (or something like that) I liked, I liked the sets, the atmosphere is the same: dark, gloomy, which should correspond to the dark fantasy (but in the first it is darker, more ruthless). What I liked especially was the musical accompaniment - it is in no way inferior to its predecessor. In other matters, I liked the game, but there are also disadvantages for me. In some place the game has become more difficult, in some it is easier.
The game has a lot of references to the first part, and I really liked it - it breaks through to nostalgia.

PS This is purely my opinion and there is no need to dispute it. Thanks for attention.
The P.SS ending left a positive impression.

S
Snite_Poerti 01.06.21

The ending is empty. And the question is, besides pain and suffering, do the players get anything at all? (Suppose then From Software transfers money to everyone for passing or hires courtesans to players, etc.)!