3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HARD-GAMES 02.11.19 03:25 am

REMAKES OF GAMES FROM SEGA

What would most like to see play? (On a new engine with new technology)
32 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker7162534 02.11.19

On the new with a new one? Why? retro is retro, play on an emulator sometimes

m
masha 02.11.19

I didn't have Sega in my childhood, and I to the Sega sound not like.

Why remakes? Some games were good because of its engine. For example, Ballots a Dandy.

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.11.19

stalker7162534 wrote:
On the new with a new one? Why?
Is it because of the graphics, the more there is almost nothing to change, because everything is perfect. Although it's all subjective, because everyone has their own masterpieces ))
Zаza wrote:
future for плайстейсен4, how to play junk in 2018 bastard? Lal
Nyufag =]
Masha wrote:
Why remakes? Some games were good because of its engine. For example, Ballots a Dandy.
One of the most challenging games? Of course you do need a remake to tweak the difficulty level at least )) However, this applies to many games of the era, where yy DOX from touching the spines, etc...

s
saa0891 02.11.19

There is a very good remake for PC Streets Of Rage 3 Remake.

m
masha 02.11.19

A. Soldier of Light
One of the most challenging games? Of course you do need a remake to tweak the difficulty level at least )) However, this applies to many games of the era, where yy DOX from touching the spines, etc...

Don't consider this game difficult. Recently held on the console, without using cheats at life.

A

Masha
But it's you, and I said my opinion and by the way, not just their own, and conventional wisdom. You're in the minority )
a selection of the most difficult games on the Nes (NES)
a selection of the most difficult games on the Sega Megadrayv (Genesis)

m
masha 02.11.19

A. Soldier of Light
Nes:
Top Gun 1, I'm still on the console were in school, and I have another cartridge available, too, recently passed.
Zelda 2 you need to play carefully. Work save it in the plus game.
Castlevania complicated Yes, really. Did not pass.
Contra difficult?, I don't know what tough is.
Teenage mutant Ninja turtles also took place more than once.
Mario 2 Japanese I would, if it were on the console, joysticks\of portation do not have.
GOST n Goblins very, very bad game. Did not pass.
Ninja Gaiden 1 passed, I have the cartridge.
Silver Surfer third, music is good. Did not pass.
Mega man 1 is one of my favorite games recently on console in about an hour.
Mike Tyson I don't play. Did not pass.
The monotonous Quest festers started playing and throwing. Did not pass.
Streetfighter 2010 is also somehow not interested.
Ballots I have already learned by heart. Passed.

I would have mentioned:
Gimmick, a very complex and interesting game and learning to play is easy.
Dragons Lair why it is not mentioned, in just a few seconds you can die.

A lot of games, and the TOP10 is always the same.
And just need their memory to get and to give examples, but what is tops challenging games on YouTube, I know that. But personal experience is personal experience.

When watching video, the control will not feel.

A

Masha wrote:
Contra difficult?, I don't know what tough is.
Well, with this I agree, the game is not difficult )) of Megaman difficult to order, but in that video there.
Masha wrote:
Top Gun 1, I'm still on the console were in school
And I'm not, because it is not flooded, for me it was nonsense always ) Simulator tank, airplane and so on. But Battle City is another matter )
Masha wrote:
Mike Tyson I don't play
Also don't play sports games, do not accept them ) Instead of kicking the ball virtual character, it is better to do it with my foot in real life.

k
kung fu master 02.11.19

The games themselves are good, but are the spiritual heirs to some games, not hurt. If games from the Mega Drive, then: Road Rash (Road to Redemtion was not playing, I can't anything about her to say), Flashback (remake failed to meet expectations, despite the fact that he did the same what the original one), a series of Strike about helicopters, Beyond Oasis, Streets of Rage, Virtua Racing, Virtua Fighter. C Saturn: Panzer Dragoon. With drimkasta: Crazy Taxi, the normal three-dimensional sonic.

G
Gauguin 02.11.19

A. Soldier of Light
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Well, with this I agree, the game is not complicated
However, in terms of level design and the soundtrack one of the best games for 16-bit platforms.

A

Gauguin wrote:
one of the best games for 16-bit platforms
Also agree, although it is difficult, indeed, among the games on Nes/NES completely different games.
If you make a list of only the top 10, the counter there and can not enter ;]
Masha
By the way, if you play so well, if you listed a difficult game easily, so you're perfectly learned to play them, in short, you're a Pro ) Explain the example speedrunner-s: collect all 120 stars in SM64 no easy task for the average user and especially the newcomer, and runners simply do it for a couple of hours and laugh when I see foolish in their view errors, inept game a normal player. They can understand, but the Nuba are easy to understand. For example, in the list of most difficult games for the Super Nintendo (from the same youtube channel) is my favorite game for that console Donkey Kong Country 2, although to me that just she was easy (not immediately, naturally), because it took place ten times and gained experience (and it was easy for me), so it was fun to see it in the list 8)
In addition, the list of the top 10 hardest levels in video games (the same channel) was surprised to see the level of Water Temple from Zelda on the Nintendo 64, they even put it as more difficult than playing guitar (Guitar Hero 3)... lol ) So I agree that we should make lists of challenging games, you got that right...

G
Gauguin 02.11.19

A. Soldier of Light
indeed, among the games on Nes/NES completely different games.
Yes, but none of the contra of NES is not up to Hard Corps for Sega.

A

Gauguin wrote:
Yes, but none of the contra of NES is not up to Hard Corps for Sega.
I agree 8)

m
masha 02.11.19

Megaman difficult to order, but in that video there.
There, on the second place is mentioned along with other games.

_
_POINTMAN_ 02.11.19

A. Soldier of Light
About kąty CARRYING. The more times you go, the harder it becomes. It's like NG+ in modern games. If it nonstopt without turning off the console, 3-4 times she has Apoptygma becomes.

H
HARD-GAMES 02.11.19

So if you were to make a remake of the comic book areas? supposedly it's the same, but with new graphs and complexity

A

Masha
Mentioned Yes, but she is not there. That is, it is from their point of view may be on 20m, and 11m...
_POINTMAN_ wrote:
About kąty CARRYING. The more times you go, the harder it becomes
Curious you have the experience of playing in counter ) I'm Sure speedruner s is different, even the opposite =]
HARD-GAMES
Comic Zone is difficult, so a remake should be made more soft for the players.
Although nothing prevents to give the choice of modes: normal and hardcore ))

m
masha 02.11.19

A. Soldier of Light
There are links to vote.
At the time of making the video, they tried to fit all the games from a vote to a video version of the rating. MegaMan shared second place, but Silver Surfer is obviously more difficult.

Here's the updated rankings:
01 Battletoads
02 Ghosts N Goblins
03 Silver Surfer
04 Contra
05 Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde
06 Megaman
07 Mike Tyson's Punch Out!
08 super mario bros 2 (japan)
09 Ninja Gaiden
10 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

s
stalker7162534 02.11.19

Road rash actually could be done in the new chart. Leaving the gameplay unchanged.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 02.11.19

Of course, games for Sega have to be such what they are. Because Navy engine may of them to make a completely different game. Well, if we are to dream, I would play Sunsetriders on the engine seriii games Call of Juarez, and would run in the Sultan RS on the engine Skyrim or the Witcher 3.