3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rayan_Kuper 02.11.19 03:26 am

How harmful chips?

I eat them almost every day and seems to be yet nothing bad happens to me. Yes, and washed down all this business of Coca-Cola.
Do you think maybe I better still abandon them? Just the fact that I used to eat all sorts of junk food and nothing to do with it.

Write your opinion about the harm of potato chips and all junk food.
67 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pilat. 02.11.19

A
Aleksator 02.11.19

Doing the right thing. I did, too. However now I have discovered a food Allergy and I do not, but it's not an indicator, right?

P
Pilat. 02.11.19

Alexfor
ooh... sushi paddle

r
requiemmm 02.11.19

Well...as usual, allergies, gastritis, ulcers. A standard set of consumer of fast food. Can even obesity, if you had not check out. And is the whole range of shops to share that you can't, what you just horseradish and bread, pasta, cereals, vegetables. If it gets allergic to peanuts, and she gets almost every second with age, you and sweets will be impossible. Like everything?

W
WanRoi 02.11.19

Ivan_Ermacovic wrote:
Do you think maybe I better still abandon them?
I eat potatoes with herring, and sometimes washed down with vodka.
How do you think should I refuse wholesome food?

r
robespier26 02.11.19

Ivan_Ermacovic wrote:
I eat them almost every day and seems to be yet nothing bad happens to me.
Don't jump, they said, will be broken, but I jumped and crashed, thought the man flying past the second floor.

K
KingLothric 02.11.19

requiemmm
Do you know what fried potatoes in a frying pan harmful and fatter chips? What does chips have to fast food.... Stomach problems from chips can only be because of the spices,don't eat too spicy or too salty.

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 02.11.19

Ivan_Ermacovic wrote:
Do you think maybe I better still abandon them?
In any case. If you like to eat. We live only once, next time will not.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 02.11.19

Ivan_Ermacovic wrote:
opinion on the harm of potato chips and all junk food
This chemical stuff. The sodium glutamate (flavor enhancer contained in a variety of these chips and not only that the manufacturer is to soothe hamsters often masks, limiting instruction to only part of the spices) can cause persistent addictive. To do the calculation of the manufacturers of fast food. There is this so-called food just not worth it. better next time how to kiss and not if I eat these crunchy flavorful chips confidently chase the idea and start eating juicy, flavorful bell peppers, or into any other bewerkt. You can have greens, salads of all sorts, could be better. And want chips - potatoes in lard with meat Nazarite himself and immediately epocates.

L
LightHOwUSE 02.11.19

Question chips is purely a question of laziness. From the position of Finance - kg black chips = kg potatoes with fish and all sorts of things (squid, mussels, octopus, sprats, cod liver, salmon), grated cheese, tomato sauce, egg yolk, greens, in duhovochku. This is also how the beach bags, which are more expensive than barilla, in terms of weight)

Moreover, if there is a question about harm - it is not much worse than the taste, you can make the potatoes in the oven, without oil, or with a small addition, the same olive a bit. It will be baked, but tasty and satisfying will be anyway)

On worn out all depends on habits and fitness. If you just go out and buy a heat-proof glass, have a electric or gas oven, then time is very long. Rather just wait until it's done)

I usually dabble in such Insanity. To wash, boil a minute or two (so that the skin is cleansed), chop, rinse the form of oil, for 40 minutes 200 degrees) And training. Then cheese, dill sketched on top, tomato sauce, garlic ground in a small korchik brewing, and of any preserves to it. The yolk can still bake), But the yolk tastes better, of course, to fried potatoes with a crust, with the notorious TRANS fats =)

To unsubscribe from chips simple - you just need to understand that you keep the language stupid drug, which is nutrica) and of soda - replacing it simply squeezed fruit with good water, honey and spices)

PS something else to me helped) Ticvaniu seeds. Suitable replacement for something to chew on, instead of all this stuff (chips, crackers), nuts (heavy food). By the way, not much more expensive chips)

N
NR-88 02.11.19

Support the person above, describe the essence and important yourself, love yourself to do something delicious in a hurry. And let me add a little: all the effects come after a certain time, from, people often do not notice themselves that draw the future of sores and defects. In the beginning, eat delicious food whenever I want, then after the beginning of the consequences of looking back, you see a fool, which is often and no one listened. I am the fool, because I advise everyone who reads - care to enable better early than to wait until it's too late. Well, I note a specific item - we all have different genetics, inheritance plays a role as the body's resistance to anything. Someone may well a lot to consume and almost never suffer someone the consequences will catch up quickly. You have to feel and stay in touch with their own body, learn from the mistakes, dwell where it is necessary to check in advance something if there were warning signs. Eat this sometimes, but it's important to not systematically.

M
MunchkiN 616 02.11.19

well, in 10-15 years such eating and popisania expect any problems with the gastrointestinal tract peck-peck
here it znaczaco not that that that more harmful than a bowl of Emmer wheat and boiled turnips and nutrition in General

D
Determinant 02.11.19

- Rick Sk1mmer -
- Rick Sk1mmer wrote:
This chemical stuff.
News: everything-chemicals (composed of chemical elements). The glutamate of sodium, without any human intervention, is formed in many foods: mushrooms, corn, some types of cheese, and - surprise - in breast milk. It was originally produced from seaweed. Now the production technology is, of course, other synthesize it, but from the chemical formula it is identical to natural.
- Rick Sk1mmer wrote:
can cause permanent addiction.
Seriously? Caused anyone? But the rats, which he put in the amount of 20% by weight of the food? You do understand the meaning of the word addiction? Habituation is when an organism is ready to discover something to push up to a lethal outcome. You think someone can chips to get drunk to death? So, you confuse addictive and like.

- Rick Sk1mmer wrote:
There is this so-called food just not worth it.
In Vostochnoi Asia put it in almost everything, and something I have not heard that Asians EN masse suffered from indigestion, and generally poor health.
In short, don't believe stupid rumors and"horror stories. And to the dangers of GMO long to negotiate.

a
angryfish99 02.11.19

Monosodium glutamate - derived amino acid glutamine contained in all proteins. Responsible for the taste of cooked meat. Not that addictive, but if you long to eat foods with monosodium glutamate, the other products are tasteless.

S
Setesh 02.11.19

- Rick Sk1mmer wrote:
Sodium glutamate (flavor enhancer contained in a variety of these chips and not only that the manufacturer is to soothe hamsters often masks, limiting instruction to only part of the spices) can cause persistent addictive
addictive can and will cause, but he's not more harmful than salt or sugar (or even safer)

and about the vehicle - of course you need to limit (not necessarily to give up, just eat junk food no more than once per week) consumption of harmful products, even if there's nothing wrong yet with the body (young, Yes?), in the future it will manifest very strongly

W
WanRoi 02.11.19

eR1s0n. wrote:
Do you know what fried potatoes in a frying pan harmful and fatter chips?
I hope you know what a healthy person no problem: neither liver nor kidney nor pancreas. And generally the gastrointestinal tract - normal. It is such people eat fried, spicy and salty and overrated sweet, and yet different diuretic juices. Because the body copes with this load.

T
True_Rivethead 02.11.19

Ivan_Ermacovic
If there is only them, and even drinking soda - you won't find it.
But if you have them once a month, then nothing bad will happen.

j
jax baron 02.11.19

here's how first resist glodok in five minutes the intestines and 10 minutes the sofa and then the hole in the floor eaten by the neighbours will go:)

t
twokevoke 02.11.19

So what if we eat them almost every day departs at 40-45 years old

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 02.11.19

Determinants
News: everything-chemicals (composed of chemical elements)
Is plucking words out of context is in order? It is well understood that under chemical stuff meant artificial food. Is it so difficult to not only read and wrote a pointless comment, but at least to consider, what it is?

The glutamate of sodium, without any human intervention, is formed in many foods: mushrooms, corn, some types of cheese, and - surprise - in breast milk
The amount of a substance that in natural way present in products of natural origin does not go to any comparison with the industrial doses.

Habituation is when an organism is ready to discover something to push up to a lethal outcome
Persistent psychological addiction - is that clear? The sodium glutamate is addictive because over time, food without it begins to seem bland and tasteless (disrupted taste buds), and already addicted people nothing can be done about it - he wants again to try the food with the additive. What is not drug addiction? Of course, like any addicted substances, methodically eating chips people also won't admit that he is addicted, and otherwise to assure safety, and in some neglected cases even in use eats them chemistry.

So, you confuse addictive and like.
Read above.

and something I have not heard that Asians EN masse suffered from indigestion, and generally poor health
One thing to add MSG to my food as a condiment (this is normal practice), another to eat artificial low-quality products that no glutamate, no one to eat would not. And Yes, Asians eat a lot of seafood, and it's use in pure form by adding glutamate to the same fish they do no harm get only benefit, so these cases are not at all comparable.

In addition, for roasting potatoes on an industrial scale need a lot of oil, because it needed to be changed often in order to avoid the formation of carcinogens. Does anyone still believe that the producers after each roasting will to change it? It is economically unprofitable, the cost of a bag of chips is expected to grow at least by half, but then they will not fall in price limits, which is characterized by the most fast food.