3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 02.11.19 03:28 am

Looking for fashion (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Looking for fashion, or rather - their working options or rather how to start...

A list of mods that will perfectly complement the game:
1) http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1012/ - removes from the map all the markers are cleared places.
2) http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/981/ adds a few points per level. And even you can configure.
3) http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/319/ - Geralt himself is not clear and lacks weapons in the battle.
4) http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/943/ - displays on the map all the quests at once.

Here's a list of great modifications. That's just none of the above does not work. Don't know why. Maybe they require you to install additional mods (something like SKSE for Skyrim)?
78 Comments
Sort by:
z
zhme 02.11.19

Ilya Cancer
is the website TES of the stock market game

I
Ilya Rak 02.11.19

SME
so I suspect that there all taken from the nexus.
Besides, I have a suspicion that the modes are all healthy, just need something else to install, except the mods.

z
zhme 02.11.19

Ilya Cancer
there not all mods from the nexus as there are modders and those who perezalivat from other sites ! and look at the requirements of the mods !

S
Stribogg 02.11.19

Ilya Cancer
No extra fashion for any work that mods do not need and never needed.
1) - removes from the map all the markers are cleared places. Absolutely do not understand why this is perfectly complements the game
2) adds several points per level. And even you can customize.- A completely unnecessary mod. Under normal ( no gallop ) the passage from points have no meaning, since slots skills all clogged. If you really really need the extra points - it is easier to install mod in place of strength, it works on all versions and you can choose how many points will be from 3 to 5.
3) Geralt himself is not clear and lacks weapons in the battle. Also the mod having a very healthy, do not understand why you are not working.
4) displays on the map all the quests at once. Why, Carl???

I would do a question removed ( see what developed were afraid that by someone's will), since it deprives largely of surprise and environment of the research world. And, it's logical that Geralt on the map just the places he's already visited is found. of course, if no card is found or purchased, indicating some seats .

R
RapMan1986 02.11.19

I'll try to help. To start, install NMM and install mods through it.
Download http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/484/?. This program searches for conflicts in changing the files and solve them, most likely because of this, you have a fashion do not work.

I
Ilya Rak 02.11.19

Stribogg
displays on the map all the quests at once. Why, Carl???
then. So you immediately know which quest is closest to me. In the end, saves time at crossings.

removes from the map all the markers are cleared places. Absolutely do not understand why this is perfectly complements the game
The same card cleaner. It is easier to see places that have not yet cleared. And to go to them.

O
Old_Nick 02.11.19

Stribogg..displays on the map all the quests at once. Why, Karl???...
There is some misunderstanding ;)
This mod displays is not actually all quests, but only those that are already in the HS log. BUT all at once, and not only active. Really handy, because some quests/quest sets intersect.
By the way - I have, in the 1.11 works fine (the Lite version). Most likely the problem is in the overlay mods. Cm. message RapMan1986

S
Stribogg 02.11.19

Old_Nick
And, well, probably Yes, convenient)) Not just looked at the link on the Nexus, I confess))
By the way - no one met fashion that eliminates all of these question marks? The nexus was digging like there is no such.

B
Blinkin 02.11.19

is there any medic on alchemy that would have removed the green smoke on the sides of the screen in case of overdose?

D
Duzel 02.11.19

Is there a mod to increase the font on the Russian localization? While seen only for Latin.

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.11.19

Is there a mod that eliminates the possibility of alchemy without a fire and adding bonfires?And somehow not comme Il faut in any place to create elixirs and oils

S
Saxan007 02.11.19

Is there a mod that will help you to find all the quests in the game? And that can, in the process ran past, I would like to perform.

M
MidnightRunner38 02.11.19

the problem with the compilation scripts.
Error [content0]game\behavior_tree\tasks\monsters\ bttaskmaintainspeed.ws(10): Class 'CBTTaskMaintainSpeed' already defined.
Error [content0]game\behavior_tree\tasks\monsters\ bttaskmaintainspeed.ws(74): Class 'CBTTaskMaintainSpeedDef' already defined.
Error [content0]game\behavior_tree\tasks\reactions\ bttaskisman.ws(4): Class 'CBTCondIsMan' already defined.
Error [content0]game\behavior_tree\tasks\reactions\ bttaskisman.ws(15): Class 'CBTCondIsManDef' already defined.
Who decided?

I
Ilya Rak 02.11.19

MidnightRunner38
everything is simple - you need to download the latest patch for the Witcher and the latest versions of mods. And if they are working - then all will start.

I
Ilya Rak 02.11.19

MidnightRunner38
besides, you most likely are trying to run multiple mods. Because everywhere there is a line already defined, which means that this class is already defined.
It is not necessary to install conflicting mods. Either handles them merdith.

M

Merger invisible conflicts, mods updated to current versions, Witcher fully patched. Nahodil tips on Gogh, but afterwards there are new challenges.

M

Ilya Cancer
The problem is that out of all the mods separately from all the only one plow, and the rest separately, the same reluctantly. Well if I really put the car mods.

I
Ilya Rak 02.11.19

Well, first, you have to be sure that the fashion workers. And then everything else.

M

Workers. First updated to the version in vtoryh finally found a solution.

T
TIRASS 02.11.19

Found? Share.