3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bitard 13.06.21 12:16 am

Advertising for the sale of a cold-built sorceress (Diablo 2)

The situation is as follows: in half a year of selling a body kit for a cold forty, I sold only low hp and SD 1/25 skillrs. The prices are affordable, at the cost price. Trade broke? If not, why is it so? And if so, when will they be repaired? In order not to go every day. Thank you.
95 Comments
Sort by:
A
Archon guard 13.06.21

Bitard
electricity comes on more and more thinning fans sosul
somewhere in your last topic, I drowned about a pawnshop - that's such a situation he would have settled for two times - he took the shmotick that he hadn't traded for a long time at the drop-off point and got 75% of its cost and don't care that there is something like 39 hp skillers - they do not want to take a vex for ohm - then they would have been looking for them for a long time)

O
Ondal's Wisdom 13.06.21

Archon Guard
> Shmotets, who are not traded, for 75% of the cost.
You have just described the activities of pgsh hucksters)

O
Ondal's Wisdom 13.06.21

Bitard
I will not say for everyone, but personally I have a cold forty only for wigs, and sometimes I run to herbivorous locations such as mefa or grass.
I don't see the point of spending hundreds of oil on it and smearing myself with skilllers and perfect df / nv.
I think many hard workers have the same logic.

A
Archon guard 13.06.21

The wisdom of Ondal wrote:
You just described the activities of pgshnyh hucksters)
so hucksters take liquid from a comparable price - forts, vultures.
a skiller (or df too) can only be taken if the price is at least 2 times understated, or even more, it’s me as a huckster, I’m talking about it, it was like that before and something has
hardly changed) to the same pawnshop thought to drain the hmot cheaper its prices only because there is more demand than supply, an excess of supply and the absence of normal demand - this is an eternal bias of the trade for pg (excluding only the beginning of the season - up to six months)

ps
but if there was a pawnshop - handed over to it - count it out of circulation, because the same huckster then sells the purchased earlier to someone, thereby reducing the demand for
PPP
an analogue can only be in the form of "sharpening" as in a ruler when the hmot is destroyed - but in this way you will not get a stable payment for the time spent by the analogy of a wig

D
Dobermn 13.06.21

Yes, the trade died that season. It wasn't even there.

B
Bitard 13.06.21

Dobermn
When will it be delivered?

G
Gutaba 13.06.21

Alas, now there are more selling than buying

D
Dobermn 13.06.21

Bitard
In December. Iron.

A
Archon guard 13.06.21

Gutaba wrote:
Alas, but now there are more selling than buying,
so I say the same thing - this is not "now more" - this is an eternal problem of trading on this server, only the beginning of the season is normal, the rest of the sale time is shit for everyone who is not ready / there is no opportunity to trade 24/7
and the pawnshop which I mentioned above solves not only this problem, but also gives an alternative to the stable earnings of runes like on a wig, not in terms of average exhaust, but in terms of time stable, (for example, you found a skill with 39 hp and merged it into a pawnshop for ohm, and then a week comes across all sorts of aracho-shaki and tar and the clearer of the skiller from um- ... ist at the cost then found something more expensive again, and so on) and suddenly noticed someone crying in the chat for several days in a row "sell des phantom plis" and then just the cows give it on a silver platter - opana and the rules of the trade arrived))
topics on the forum "NIID LIST buy unknnovn noname" would be full of all kinds of clothes, and the chat would be from buyers, not sellers)

ps
this feature a shield like a griffin crutch for a melee officer - a pawnshop would be a crutch for a trade
pss
It's time for old lady Diabla to give out such a crutch

G
Gutaba 13.06.21

Archon Guard
Archon Guard wrote:
for example, you found a skill with 39 hp and leaked it to a pawnshop for ohm
And how do you imagine this pawnshop? Will it be in the form of some kind of mod, or will other players play the role of a pawnshop?
If as a mod - then this will not be on the PG in the near future; if individual players of the servo act as a pawnshop, then what prevents to do this right now - without any mods and tweaks)

O
Obsessed 13.06.21

Gutaba, yes he drives, forget it)))

A
Archon guard 13.06.21

Gutaba
it will not be at all, most likely, simply because it does not come from the admin, and I do not care how useful it would be,
I have already described how it could be in another bitard topic, if in short these are ofc not players, because any player has such disadvantages as self-interest, the human factor and the most significant is single-tasking, there is also an individual time limit, and perhaps this is not all the disadvantages, what are the advantages? xs even, perhaps a more accurate assessment of the rare items

in the game is a tab at the NPC merchants on which instead of the surrendered speck we get runes + pgs (75% runes and 25% pgs from the cost of the NPC, the cost of the NPC is 25% less than the cost of the thing)
and forgot to mention things worth up to, all that is higher in itself are different rarities and merging them NPC is a real evil)) they can be sold under a certain set of circumstances quite profitably, and sometimes even significantly higher than their cost

with regard to the fact that this is a mod , that's what they said right here back in 2013

g_n12 March 2013 at 13:24
... The rubattle.net game service is an independent project and is being developed independently of any third-party resources.
about the fact that nothing interferes, think yourself who needs to take gear for runes and then throw it away somewhere to farm again runes and repeat it over and over again, what is the interest here?

there is only a name from a pawnshop, the only analogy with a real pawnshop is that things are accepted at a reduced price, there can be no repurchase, and it is not necessary - because this would reduce the demand for things and there would be no sense
Obsessed wrote:
yes he drives, forget it)))
drives and does not beep, in the norms of organization I would probably have already been awarded a prize for a good idea, but then only have time to scrape off the crap from the monitor

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 13.06.21

Archon, you're wrong. If the “main problem of the trading on pg” was the imbalance of supply and demand, such an imbalance would quickly be leveled out by the market mechanism through price correction. What you are describing is a wide spread, in this form it says only one thing - the lack of online.

G
Gutaba 13.06.21

Archon Guard
Archon Guard wrote:
in the game, this is a tab at the NPC merchants on which, in exchange for the surrendered speck, we get runes + pgs (75% runes and 25% pgs from the cost of the NPC, the cost of the NPC is 25% less than the cost of the thing.
From such a system it is possible and there will be exhaust in the first couple of weeks - 1 month, but in the future this innovation will kill real trading on the server between players.Rune farming will be too fast and everyone will have enigmas and infinities in the first months of the season; as a result, a season designed for several years will fizzle out in the first half of the year and GHG will lose its uniqueness.

G
Gutaba 13.06.21

The root of the problem is that q2 is an old game into which it is almost impossible to drag new people into it without the help of advertising.

F
FludoTron 13.06.21

Xs why are you driving the guys to trade) I've saved up for a pack of resource-corrected by trade for pg)

A
Archon guard 13.06.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
and it "evens out" prices throughout the season are gradually falling despite all the efforts of the hucksters not to let them fall))
if it were not for the hucksters, prices would generally fall very quickly, it is a pity that the hucksters are not given any bonuses for saving the economy) )
Gutaba wrote:
will kill real server trading between players. Rune farming will be too fast and everyone will have Enigmas and Infinities in the first months of the season;
nichrome like that))
you forget that on pg there is a surprisingly stable drop, consistently low)
and it is still not clear what would be faster to farm, wigs or just hmot
and lastly, the trade cannot kill it between the players in any way, simply because because of the small supply, prices would always be high throughout the season, and when the price is high and you are tired of farming - what will a person do? it is right to sit and chat in the chat and wait for the buyer, since everyone will have some runes always at hand - the buyers will draw themselves, and in all this there will be no taste of vomit from the carried out wig

D
DevilMayCry_AID 13.06.21

Bitard
Who has so many runes, for a body kit like yours, they will rather take info and make a light forty.

K
Klassewer 13.06.21

It seems that I do not understand 1 what can generally be taken to such a pawnshop. In addition to unique consumer goods. Or is it some kind of exquisite trolling from the author, xs

O
Obsessed 13.06.21

and the PG will lose its uniqueness.
Gutaba, I already have tears in my eyes; D