3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bitard 13.06.21 12:16 am

Advertising for the sale of a cold-built sorceress (Diablo 2)

The situation is as follows: in half a year of selling a body kit for a cold forty, I sold only low hp and SD 1/25 skillrs. The prices are affordable, at the cost price. Trade broke? If not, why is it so? And if so, when will they be repaired? In order not to go every day. Thank you.
95 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bitard 13.06.21

We are waiting for "a rune product with the scent of enigma identical to the natural"

A
Archon guard 13.06.21

bd_sm [TDPG] wrote:
should liquidity be included for any expensive illiquid asset ? a piece of clothing that one brow needs once a season, once bought for Ber, should it be connected to artificial liquidity?
what kind of clothes are we talking about? I did not understand something,
but everything you’re talking about below is called hyperbole in literature or youthful maximalism in adolescents, as they are more convenient for themselves and try on,
you forgot a small but important detail, the price in a pawnshop is not lower by a bullet or a mind, but by 25%, and when a piece of clothing costs ohm vex, the pawnshop will give it ~ ohm runes and the rest pgshkami, and this will mean for an ordinary speck collector that in a pawnshop he will carry this stuff only if no one buys it from him in the chat, simply because a vex is, as it were, a little more than a pool of difference on cheap gear, and the fact that liquidity will cause an additional increase in price is an eternal beginning season!
what is bad in this situation, except that the winner is always the one who plays and searches more, and not the one who drags wigs and waits for prices to collapse due to the fact that there are no buyers,
yes, people throw the fuck game and leave with the trade that is, and you are talking about some kind of super-liquidity that can threaten anything there, it will be self-regulation of the market no more, there can be no over-price rise simply because the price in the pawnshop is fixed and when they want to chat because the pawnshop doesn’t have even half of what is asked for, it means you just need to wait for another seller, and just send this to look at the price in the pawnshop so that he will moderate his appetite.
Yes, it will be another Diabla, not Diabla of parikovs and bred at a price, but Diabla of farmers,
that's just a question,
but isn't this what different people have been asking for many years - to give the fuck to Diablos of parikovs?
Are the savings going to suffer, you say? What savings can there be if you do this after the reset?
turn off maximalism, think logically coldly and soberly, I hope that you will understand everything yourself

and the last, the alternative to a wig is when instead of a wig, runes are obtained from another source, that is, before you had to drag a wig so that there was stability, and with this pawnshop you just have to farm and take to the pawnshop everything that is not bought in the chat due to the fact that at the moment there is no demand for it, but for everything that is in demand, they will buy it in the chat.

R
RomanDII 13.06.21

Online falls in general + summer - online is even lower.
Yes, and the reset is more than a year old, only pvpshniks are interested

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 13.06.21

Archon Guard
you really do not fumble in the economy
, the price increase will not be due to liquidity in the pawn shop, but because of the "rune print" of the mass,
I will not repeat what I have already written, if you cannot understand it due to lack of education

T
T-fox 13.06.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
nevertheless, there is an increase in the number of runes on the server, but all signs of deflation are observed on the market. how so - I do not know. But inflation is the motivation to buy goods now, because in a month it will be more expensive. Between two evils, I would choose the latter. But that's me. And you there as you want, think so;)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 13.06.21

T-Fox
rune growth in "hairdressing" is limited by the "vomit reflex" by someone mentioned above, plus the fleece settles in runwords, and not least in savings (when people do not run to buy shaki / zaki, but save up for eni or na koa)

Between two evils, I would choose the latter.
There are many like you, but you can observe the effect of this on the example of the rise in real estate prices in the Russian Federation. Smart uncles a year ago yelled that preferential mortgages would cause not an increase, but a decrease in the affordability of housing. Today huts have doubled in size.

But inflation is the motivation to buy goods now.
Yes. Free money is a party now, and a severe hangover in the future, with a quick loss of motivation to do anything at all. Only "now" - these are gratuitous vultures, shaki and zaki, and then - the inability to collect inventory of pvp char, buy a high unique, etc.

SpoilerArchon pliz keep in mind that this post is for T-Fox, who is able to understand it.

A
Archon guard 13.06.21

bd_sm [TDPG] wrote:
"rune seals" of the mass
where to get this most massive rune seal? Doesn't an increase in the price of a piece of clothing mean an increase in its rarity?
Something, despite the massive printing of runes on wigs, the purchasing power tends to a minimum, isn't it the first thing they will collect for eni, infi and so
on? Perhaps you are an economist, but isn't there a purely play factor here? runes spend and spend not only on ditch they are spent on crafting to buy a key item tsatzki many times more expensive, but a lot of everything where you can spend runes, but sales are not the point, it's about stability per unit of time in the increase in runes, that's taken away wig - got a buzz
ran all day caught shaku clear ck and tr armor, then in two or three days I did not catch anything except the eye or sting, where is the same exhaust as from the wig per unit of time?
the exhaust will be on a long distance when you catch something at a price ~ ohm, but isn't there such a thing even now? they just sell units, but they find many, but they cannot sell, they will assemble the carriage in 3 months, then they quit the game and here is the result, and if they had this opportunity to drain the speck they would have participated in the trade, and would not have hammered into the game, read the kevere Che says, there is deflation, despite the fact that there are also wig leaders, only there are few wig leaders, and there are many beggars who are ready to supply these wig leaders at a price often much less than the cost of what they sell.
and the beggars are ready to give up the game, but not to lead your so much respected wigs simply because this occupation is a disgusting waste of time not at all interesting to a simple ordinary non-nerd,
and over the years there are fewer and fewer wig leaders simply because there are more and more abominations for a wig, hence all the other troubles - and the general poverty due to the lack of runes and the lower pool full of economic expediency drowned in the wilds
why people play such a wonderful game as d2 and leave this fun sandbox in most cases, let me try to guess, mmm, probably, perhaps Of course I'm wrong, most likely what I say will be a mistake, but rather it seems to me that I'm wrong .. no, it can't be that such a wonderful print of runes as a wig was a reason to quit the game
Okay, I got distracted and never said the most important

thing why, in fact, I suggested that the pawnshop hand over the speck at the price right up to Lo, and not up to the buzz like a max rune from a wig, and not because if we estimate the amount of speck that has a price in runes and not in gold, then estimate the time that it takes to find such a speck, then it turns out what happens, such a speck is not enough, it’s not fast to look for it and it would not compete with the wig if it was only possible to sell what is at a price to a buzz with such as I suggested with a price of up to Law, I am more than sure that the extraction of runes from a wig will be faster, but it is just disgusting to drag a wig to vomit to all those beggars who are asked to buy their shaku in the chat at least for a pool,
despite the fact that its price is normal should be small if someone categorically does not remember

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 13.06.21

Doesn't the increase
in the price of a piece of clothing mean an increase in its rarity in a trade, not a rarity in a drop

A
Archon guard 13.06.21

about a more expensive pvp char, when every noob will have an idea of ​​the price of what he found - that's how you need lovers of deceiving your neighbor, especially for those who want to collect suitability for free, it would be nice to come up with something else so that this suitability would be even inaccessible

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 13.06.21

Archon Guard
I have a good example for you. Try to apply your method to it, and it may come to you that it is crude, rough and skewed.
Antiques, rarities: books, paintings, stamps.

Rare goods with diverse, multifaceted, ambiguous properties have never been exchange. It is simply impossible to trade them blindly in impersonal trades. They have always been the subject of competence, and from that hated baryzhnik you. And the threat to burn the Gioconja because it is not taken at face value is regrettable.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 13.06.21

Archon Guard
will not have anything like that, it will pour out to your bot without looking, screaming, #% & on, Vex, kolyan zyr

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 13.06.21

Archon Guard
would be nice to come up with something else so that this very suitability was even more inaccessible,
you have already thought of everything well)

A
Archon guard 13.06.21

rarity in a trade, not a rarity in a drop,
here the difference in these two rarities is negligible in comparison, there is not at times, well, in any way, and even more so not by an order of magnitude

A
Archon guard 13.06.21

And the threat to burn the Gioconja because it is not taken at face value is regrettable.
in the prices of DO lo, there is nothing, not one thing that could be regretted, simply because all these things often cost at least a lo or even a few,
and if for you some kind of skill 39 hp appears in such a comparison or the same silence 3 md 19 hp, well, I'm sorry that you did not find them, I was far from nervously and I found both of them several times, in the game and not in the chat, in the chat, all the more so it’s not a rarity there, but about a kolyana who has a vex for happiness, this has always been and always will be, but this is not a reason for everyone else to suck their paw further

ps
the most epic "kolyan" this was the famous pots who brewed the botd in the non-terrestrial polearm, but for sure there were all sorts of people who changed the df and the like behind the eye, but it's just noobs who are not interested in anything at all, a noob who is more or less interested in prices goes to the chat and asks Zheya or another moderator

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 13.06.21

Archon Guard
you faintly imagine how much a nupeo pours a good rarity into the trash
and how much it adds “it seems valuable, I’ll sell it somehow” on mules
or wears on itself, not suspecting the value of the

second part - something for which an experienced player does not even bend down: shaka, Akuliz, GA, etc.: to sell you need to spend time, but it costs a pool, takes up space, etc. And a pool is a few minutes of a steam locomotive's work. Now the folder will pick it all up and automatically receive a trickle of the rune, which otherwise would not have been.
I suspect that a spread of 25% in consumer goods trading - well, nafig it, it is better for a bot to continue running to the mefa than hanging out in a dull chat and reading the feed.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 13.06.21

just as triangles do not improve the knowledge of card generation patterns, so the bot will not improve the understanding of pricing, the
chelas will carry the bot, and not form, this will be their philistine success (in fact, not, otherwise, as always)

T
T-fox 13.06.21

bd_sm [TDPG] is
now not only free-of-charge unique products, but also market stagnation. Runets no one spends (or spends on the most necessary, liquid). Only the most popular zods and soji are bought without fear (which is comparable to money, no less runes). For the rest, the consumer has reduced his consumer basket to at most one good charm and is saving. In turn, the manufacturer ceased to saturate the market with goods, especially illiquid ones (tiaras, chews, crafts, etc.) and also began to accumulate, fortunately, one way or another, everyone has the opportunity to draw currency.

That pawnshop would have caused an influx of runets on the server, yes. Probably would cause an even greater illiquid deficit. But due to the impossibility of implementing such a theme for crafting, rarok and sinek, the deficit would affect only unique ones, which are already full.
But basically, I understand what you want to say to Archon. Only now this problem would be solved as easy as shelling pears: add the ability to buy out clothes within a couple of weeks to any player, at face value or more (remember, before that everything was merged for 75%). True, you would have to search for some kind of thread. The whole trade would begin to take place through the electronic huckster, which is even slightly funny and convenient, rather than the constant spam in the chat.

O
Obsessed 13.06.21

Bitard, yyyy! Orchon bit the paciks and went crazy! xD xD

bd_sm [TDPG] T-Fox wake up! for Online falls as a whole + summer - online is even lower. : D

A
Archon guard 13.06.21

Obsessed wrote:
bd_sm [TDPG], T-Fox, wake up!
obs bastard as always right, we argue nothing, such details as the possibility - the impossibility of redemption is a topic of discussion when there is already something, and when there is nothing it is just useless

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 13.06.21

T-Fox
Only now, this problem would be solved as easy as

shelling pears : add the possibility of redeeming clothes within a couple of weeks to any player, at face value or more This is already an exchange and I am strictly for) only for) I washed it down straight-handed and according to the canons, and not in the form of a dusty warehouse, to the kltory somewhere there is thrown.

btv and FOR monetary regulation, but also strictly according to the canons and within the limits of the real need for liquidity, and not ololo draw everyone a rune