3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SdUaRT01 13.06.21 12:17 am

Which is better: pure Morrowind or with plugins ??? (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

Question of the day! Who thinks what ???
93 Comments
Sort by:
S
Somov A 13.06.21

First, it's better to go through a clean Morr, and then, when you want something new, you can put plugins)

l
luf 13.06.21

Somov A join}; -)>
"First, it's better to go through a clean Morr, and then, when you want something new, you can put plugins"

S
SdUaRT01 13.06.21

Here's my opinion: I think plugins only litter the Morrowind world! Is there something in him that might be missing ?! Buildings? “So Morrowind is full of cities, villages, and even freestanding hermit houses! New lands? “I don’t think any of you have been able to thoroughly study all of Morr! New weapons? - Not enough for you ??? Moreover, the emergence of a new one will lead to an imbalance! New uniforms, armor in particular? - The same story! I am for pure Morrowind! I even oppose the Tribunal and Bloodmoon! Perhaps someone is not interested, but it pisses me off when someone attacks me in the middle of my sleep! Or ... when we can find the topic "Solstheim" for each and every one in the dialogue (I apologize, if I distorted the name, I played little in IT)! This, frankly, cannot but be annoying! Especially if we find this topic in the psychopath's henchman Shigorata (I apologize again :))), who, apart from all nonsense, cannot really say anything worthwhile! In general, this is purely my subjective opinion! Many plugin makers (:-)) make very interesting plugins. But ... In general, I did not install, do not install and will not install plugins. Point.
PS It pisses me off especially when someone wants to write a book similar to what we can find in Morra. :

S
SdUaRT01 13.06.21

Guys, have you explored at least half of the land? BUT? Are you sure you have completed all the quests! Here I have been playing Morr for 3 years. And I constantly find something new in him! Isn't that how it happens to you?

S
Somov A 13.06.21

SdUaRT01
That's when you go through Morr 10 or more times (and 5 times is enough), when you remember every bush in your face, when you get sick of wandering along empty plains with ash, then you will understand how cool it is to put something new. I myself do not really like to put small plugs, but storyline, with beautiful lands and interesting quests is another matter. In the meantime, enjoy and go through Morr))

l
luf 13.06.21

SdUaRT01
All of the above says that you are against the changes in the balance in the game created by the authors. Well, well, I am of the same opinion. But there are plugins that improve the appearance, close holes, bugs, etc. - so that you do not need one size fits all.
You won't surprise anyone here for 3 years! And many really climbed 99% of the morra (me for example).
Regarding blood and treble, they are more likely a continuation than a plug, and if you decide to preserve yourself in morra, then this is only your troubles (why not Tetris =))
No aggression, here everyone is yours}; -)>

S
SdUaRT01 13.06.21

I won't lie, I passed it only 4 times ... But! .. Every time I enter new guilds, new houses. Every time I go to the development of new lands. Now, for example, it is the northeast of the mainland and the land of Shigorat. Trust me, this is very interesting. New quests, Nepis, landscapes, creatures. Have you seen the white guar ?! It's not a joke!

S
SdUaRT01 13.06.21

There is absolutely no aggression at all! I AM FOR plugins, patches and plugins that in one way or another change the graphics of the game (it’s painfully faded!). On this I agree with you: different plugs are needed, different plans are important ...

R
Renata 13.06.21

If there were no plug-ins for TEC3, or if there were less of them, I would not have been here for a long time;)
Yes, I would not be here at all.
The only question is in the choice of plugins, otherwise if you force all the garbage ..

l
luf 13.06.21

SdUaRT01
Are you serious, or is your nickname another provocation at the PG?
}: - |>

S
SdUaRT01 13.06.21

Well then, advise me some worthwhile plug! Maybe I'm really wrong ... :-(

I
InboZZ 13.06.21

I can't say that at the time the tribe was installed, I had the ENTIRE map of Morra open, there were places in the wasteland where there was nothing but mushrooms and nix-hounds - so why open them? From nothing to do. In my opinion, it is better to install add-ons and continue life in Morra with meaning.
Verdict:
Addons - FOR
Plugins - depends on the plugin
I am far from 3 years old and have passed it 5-10 times, so for now I will focus on addons.
If I go through addons, I'll get to plugins.
Let me compare this Game (with a capital letter) with a book: I read the book and along with it your favorite hero and experiences, etc., left. Morra, thanks to CS, makes it possible to breathe new life into the game, not to mention improving the appearance.
It's just a shame that, apparently, hack-work comes across mostly ... (in the sense of plug-ins)

M
Mushroоm 13.06.21

of course clean. especially since most plugins are cheating to the core.
I don’t understand pont to swing all sorts of handicraft plows ...
well, I’m swinging cars for rbr ... because I do not have enough
standard 8mi ... but then what is there to miss ??? although ... if you suffer from
gigantomania ... in general, your business. but who has never passed the
pristine morik - the evil lamir.

S
Somov A 13.06.21

SdUaRT01
And here you will not surprise anyone with guars - this is a quest in the Achemusa tribe. And all the guilds and so on are passed. The question here is rather which plugins to install and which not. And to advise - go through the Tribunal and Bloodmoon))

S
SdUaRT01 13.06.21

I passed Bloodmoon and the Tribunal, but ... I did not get such a thrill as from the passage of the original Morr! ) So do you have any advice? Or are all your claims about quality plugins unfounded? Somov A - respect))

S
SdUaRT01 13.06.21

In general, as far as new sensations from TES are concerned ... you just have to wait banal for Oblivion's release and save money for an X-Box 360 (which is what I'm actually doing now) :-)

M
Maska-Z 13.06.21

In a normal Morrowind game, no plugins.
try to save near the boxes (without opening them), in the bandits' den. For example, the camp of the smugglers. Each time after a new download and view of the boxes, you will see all the time new and different things and weapons in them. That is, the contents of the boxes are not constant! Perhaps the law of random numbers is at work here? So it is in the game. If you answer wrong or do something else, then the quest will take place differently. And in my opinion, the course of the game, and the game itself, depends on the sign of the zodiac and the choice of character.

S
SdUaRT01 13.06.21

As for the nonlinearity ... I've seen very few of these quests! Although every time I play with a new class and under a new sign! New sensations, like ...)) Although everyone probably already knows that the most powerful class is the Battle Mage. Imbalance! (

D
Degradator ... 13.06.21

2 SdUaRT01 ...
Battle mage ... In general, the class is not particularly influenced ... Chesna speaking, the most powerful class is the Alchemist (sorcerer) ...

I
InboZZ 13.06.21

The class affects what your Level-up will come from.

If this does not mean anything, then one of two things: either I do not understand something, or vice versa ...