3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SdUaRT01 13.06.21 12:17 am

Which is better: pure Morrowind or with plugins ??? (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

Question of the day! Who thinks what ???
93 Comments
Sort by:
d
deletemepleasedelete 13.06.21

Sex with a virgin is awesome ... especially if she's a quick learner and you have a lot of time ...

E
ELTiberio 13.06.21

NO PLUGS !!!!! I played MOPR for 2.5 years and I decided to install a couple of three PLAGS and the game took so long to load that I aged 20 minutes and then it jumped out of the game and what? but didn’t go in stalemate at all

B
Bianor 13.06.21

Better Bodys and Better Heads are MANDATORY plugins. Without them, the 2002 schedule is too painful for the eyes.

P
Petka Chekhov 13.06.21

How do I have so four Morrs One with plug-ins, the second without plug-ins (you must boast to your friends the skoka of the whole natascad on his hump), the third WizardIslands (who knows, help me find a sensible Russifier for her) the fourth with the newborn Chaos Heart, which has not yet surprised me .. .. = (
Anyway, no, no ... give two!

D
DanteTL 13.06.21

First, without plugins, then with. And then I choose plugs only to expand the terrain. Cool plug Kintarra. Who is interested in write.

S
Shoomer 13.06.21

Now I play without plugins. Cool))) pristine in all its glory)

T
TranE. 13.06.21

Plugins spoil the feeling of a "standard" game.

M
Misantropy 13.06.21

As you want, but for me - plugs - that's it. Raw Morr is like our life, there is a lot of shit, glitches and other things. So plugins and editors are the best.
And whoever is without plug-ins - well, maybe you will come to your senses.

5ehtiP 13.06.21

Clean...

M
Misantropy 13.06.21

... - your pure bullshit.

POINT.

Z
ZzZenN 13.06.21

With plug-ins - that's it ... Without all sorts of GMFs and Ring Retexture Addones I can't imagine life ... I agree with Finist. I also love plugins - quests, terrain expansion plugins and gameplay improvement plugins.

F
Furija 13.06.21

Pure Morr is good for a beginner. And if you have been playing for several years, then a little new will not hurt.
Plugins need to be installed, but not everything.

M
Misantropy 13.06.21

http://www.tadnan-hideout.com/MW/mods/NOM_balance_03.html

Here. How do you like these icons? And in a pure morra, I had been looking for the right spell or potion for a long time.

P
Petka Chekhov 13.06.21

I personally podruzamevayu under pure Mor + TRib + Blood GFM 4.01 and Trib BM Patch .... BB .. BF all

Z
ZzZenN 13.06.21

Well, I have the same ...

M
Misantropy 13.06.21

Similarly =)

P
Psychodolb 13.06.21

I think good plugins are needed ... Especially with graphics and fixes for various errors (of which, unfortunately, there are a lot, even in spite of GFM and patches) ...
About the need for plugins with new quests and gameplay is a moot point ... You can play them a little, but it's better - don't ...

PS I respect everyone who plays pure Morrowind, but, unfortunately, I myself am not one of them ...

Z
Zanzara 13.06.21

Installing plugins is a matter of taste for the playing personality and it is not ethical to approach this issue so categorically (only without plugins or only with plugins). Whoever likes it, and plays, and plugs (as correctly noted above) are different.
The very first time I played pure Morrowind + Tribunal + Bludmoon and it was an unforgettable experience. The second Persian (with different characteristics) also took place in pure Morra, but halfway through, I dropped it, filled in the plugs I liked and created the third Persian, completely passed and again was impressed. Oh, I'm so impressionable, okazza :)) For the fourth Persian, I removed almost all the plugins, but left some of what I think are the most necessary ones (GFM, BB, BH). The funny thing is that I again enjoy the game.

P
Psychodolb 13.06.21

For the fourth Persian, I removed almost all the plugins, but left some of what I think are the most necessary ones (GFM, BB, BH).

These plugins are necessary not only in your opinion, they are necessary for everyone ...

L
Liliya_Nerevarina 13.06.21

It is better to first go through a clean pestilence, then install plugins. There may be conflicts between plugins and main quests. Or put such plugins that would not violate the main quest line.