3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALEXEY PAVLO 13.06.21 12:34 am

HELP!!! GPU loads in games by 100%

playing genshin everything was fine, but at one point it began to freeze a little. I got into the task manager and saw that the genshin was eating 97% of the Gpu. Launched other games the same. Specifically, the game is consuming the GPU. I was looking for a solution on the Internet and found nothing. Reinstalled Windows, it didn't help either, I don't know what to do.
29 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max P 25.05.22

VETER15
Sometimes it helps to increase the in-game resolution of the game (if there is such an option).

l
lapwing mouse 25.05.22

Spoiler
01001000 01101001 wrote:
Spoiler "Required" you better stop writing complete nonsense. Don't load this garbage on anyone else. You are trying to bind something that is not required. Good to pour.
YOUR LEVEL OF COMMUNICATION.

M
Max P 25.05.22

01001000 01101001
The maximum load of the card indicates only two things - exhausted GPU capacity (which is not good at all), or successfully fitted data for the card or processor operation with the memory subsystem and disk device (which is already good).
You already decide whether this is good or bad.))))
It looks like you don’t understand what you are writing about at all.)))

01001000 01101001 25.05.22

Max P
Spoiler
Max P wrote:
You already decide whether it's good or bad.))))
I understand that very well, because I'm the person who easily unloads the map and gets the minimum FPS indicators higher. If you flew far into orbit, and do not know what it is about, then I will repeat for someone like you, but slowly.
Video card loading is just a number, it cannot be good or bad, it directly depends on the owner, the game he plays, resolution, vertical and even on his CPU. YOUR PROCESSOR IS THE FPS. Not a video card at all. On the fingers, for the slow-witted, everything is clear. I will get 100% load even on a dual core old celeron in some stalker, and not get 100% in some Stellaris. Much more important is how the processor works, and everything connected with it. And the video card rests on the power and tasks (data) thrown up by the processor. It’s bad if the processor underloads the card (weak link. I ALLOCATE FOR THE SLOW-THOUGHT: IT IS POSSIBLE (!!!!!!) POSSIBLE to interpret low card load as low CPU efficiency), but an underloaded card is not bad at all, because at least there is where to grow, what should theoretically please you.
And if you don’t understand this, then it’s definitely better for you not to go into computers at all.
There is no balance, there is no table processor - video card. There is an owner and his requirements, if he wants 60 frames, he will choose a processor for himself, and the video card load figure is a convention - maybe 100, or maybe 60 ... games, conditions, permissions and requirements.
The card was ALWAYS taken with all possible money, the rest was collected according to the residual principle, except for the case and the power supply - two things for which the budget was also allocated to the maximum.
Why does this kind of PC building stuff still need to be explained? These are elementary basics. Nobody ever looks at "revealing", that's the wildest stupidity. Any card on ultras in 4k / 8k will fall at 100% load. And what's next then? What did you want to show with your senseless chatter?
The fact that in 4k I put the card in 100% load or the fact that 30-40% in Stellaris is bad, and it must be 100% there.

M
Max P 25.05.22

01001000 01101001
So this is a no-brainer, if the CPU is weak, then it will not be able to prepare the required number of pre-trained frames for the GPU.))) So this is not about that!)))
Look carefully at the question that the person asked.)))
He does not know well or badly that the video card is loaded at 99%!
I said that this is the norm in games, a weak CPU would never be even close to providing 99% GPU utilization, that is, the card would simply be loaded at about 50%.

01001000 01101001 25.05.22

Max P
Max P wrote:
Look carefully at the question that the person asked.)))
Look, here it is:
timohazv wrote:
I have the same. two weeks ago, I played all the games normally, and for the last three days - any game 1-10 fps and the video card load is 100%. figs with them with top games - junk also slows down.
i7 8750h
rtx 2060
ram 16 gb ram
Now tell him it's okay. Virus is an option. Just do not say that you seriously took the main post and the author. The question is from someone else.

M
Max P 25.05.22

01001000 01101001
If idle on the desktop is 100% GPU load, then definitely a virus. But he has such a load only in games.

D
Denis Gor 19.07.22

timohazv
And how did you solve this problem

D
Denis Gor 19.07.22

adok_2222
And how did you solve it