3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dreik_I 13.06.21 01:34 am

Your first platinum

Tell us about your 1 platinum
1) what kind of game it was and why did you want to take platinum in this particular game
2) what was the feeling when you finally got this platinum
11 Comments
Sort by:
F
FallenGhost 13.06.21

A
Anderby 13.06.21

Final Fantasy XIII. I didn't want any platinum, I just completed all the missions.

No feelings. "Achievements" in the game are determined for myself by myself, not by the developers.

N
No more drugs 13.06.21

It seems to me that these were anch 3 on the third curling iron

W
Wаlking in dark 13.06.21

There is none. My personal opinion is that achievements in games are a waste of time.

D
Dreik_I 13.06.21

By the way, I don't have platinum yet, but I almost knocked it out in the game God of War (2018), there are still a few Valkyries left to kill.

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.06.21

Dreik_I wrote:
Tell us about your 1 platinum
To be honest, I didn't immediately understand what I was talking about 8)
So, platinum ... gold medals in the game "Crash Team Racing", but there you can get platinum as well, however, it's unrealistically difficult. But it was like that, in a couple of missions I received platinum.

J
JoysticK 19.06.21

I just played until I decided not to knock everything out ... the most gem-rich trophy was to reach someone's level in the ultimate team.

J
JoysticK 19.06.21

Dreik_I

R
RicoChico 19.06.21

The first one for Resistance, so she went out to Vita. Platinum turned out to be pretty simple.

W
Wаlking in dark 19.06.21

Protocol10
Beating the game and having fun is one thing, it's not a pity of time. And to sit and bend over, performing invented tests (which do not affect anything), this is really a waste of time. How can my personal gaming experience differ from the person who knocked out all the achievements? Nothing. Moreover, due to my age, I do not have enough time to play, although I love this business :)

W
Wаlking in dark 19.06.21

Protocol10
Read my first message carefully. Here it is. "My personal opinion is that achievement in games is a waste of time." I have highlighted the main thing. My previous message is my answer specifically to you that I myself think about all this. Do people like it? Let it go. I do not impose anything on anyone, but simply expressed my opinion.