3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
duXalis 18.06.21 11:42 pm

With what resolution to take a 32 "panel?

Halloween I am facing the choice of a monitor. A monitor is needed for a PC, sometimes I will connect a console. I wanted to know if it makes sense to watch 32 "with Full HD resolution, or the pixels will be like a fist? Or just watch 2K? I also can't decide on the matrices, I would like 144 Hz, but the budget is 28 thousand. Well, it is desirable to have a frisinka.
33 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel rally 18.06.21

duXalis
2K.

X
XOPSSS 18.06.21

I took myself in 2020 - 27 "inches for full hd. no more than bearable, ho change to 2k. definitely look 2-4k. there are standards options for 75 Hz.

31.5" Philips 326P1H / 00
31.5 "LG 32QN600-B
Viewsonic VX3211mhd -2K

B
Bug-turtle 18.06.21

The fact that the above models were offered in no way are in his interests, then expensive ones without a high hertzovka. In order to enter into all its conditions and choose the monitor he needs, both in price and in characteristics, you need to look at the VA matrix. More versatile options.

d
daftCAT7 18.06.21

duXalis
Xiaomi Mi Surface Display 34 - 30 400 ₽ Pay a little extra. At 32, you still need 4k, but this one is not 16 by 9, so some old games will be framed. Or AOC CQ32G1 31.5 - 26 930 ₽ and LG 32GK650F and Viewsonic VX3258-2KPC-MHD

U
Unmatched 18.06.21

duXalis
I have a 27 "2k with g-sync and 144 hertz. Acer Nitro vg272upbm. Very solid.

A
AnPei 18.06.21

duXalis
The console needs a TV. 4K with a diagonal of 40. 2K consoles do not normally support either a fullhd monitor or a 4K TV.

d
duXalis 18.06.21

daftCAT7
Will not pull my hardware on a 4k PC gaming in its normal state. Here 2K is another matter. Of the proposed ones, I liked the LG 32GK650F and Viewsonic VX3258-2KPC-MHD, there are many complaints about the AOC in the reviews.

J
Joel Miller 18.06.21

duXalis
Of course 2K, I recently bought a new monitor LG UltraGear 32GN600-B for my money :)
True, unlike LG 32GK650F-B, the leg of the monitor is fixed, but there is support for HDR10 and the hertzovka will be higher 165 Hz versus 144 Hz ...
Spoiler

B
Bug-turtle 18.06.21

duXalis wrote:
you liked the proposed LG 32GK650F and Viewsonic VX3258-2KPC-MHD, there are many complaints about AOC in the reviews.
These complaints are justified, you need to be careful with this company, they have good monitors, but you need to choose. Ski and vyusonik will be more interesting in quality and picture and use more expensive components. But if for games, then the Wyusonic has more gamer settings.

d
duXalis 28.06.21

Bug-turtle
You speak as if the AOC makes panels for itself. He buys them in the same way from someone like a Wyusonic, as far as I know. How will the Wyusonic ski be more interesting? What settings? And even if only by settings, then for me it is not categorical.

B
Bug-turtle 28.06.21

duXalis wrote:
He also buys them from someone as well as a vyusonic as far as I know.
Of course they buy everything, but someone buys more expensive, and someone the cheapest. And the difference between them is significant in the quality of the assembly, the Aoka has weak control over this.
duXalis wrote:
How will the Wyusonic be more interesting than skiing? What settings?
They have a ViewMode that includes 6 pre-configured modes.
duXalis wrote:
Yes, and even if only with settings, then for me this is not categorical.
Then you choose either of the two, both models are good and the price is the same. Their colors are unpretentious, clear.

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.06.21

duXalis
Displays, like TVs, have such an option as SHARPNESS. If you turn it to the full, then, yes, you can see the pixels. I'm on TV 43 "in FHD, I slightly lowered this option, from a distance of 3 meters no" fists. "But if you lower the settings on the middle video, you can see the difference in many games on a large diagonal, they seem to be blurred.
In general, it is advisable to see with your own eyes what you are buying. That is, so that their row is displayed, and you choose. Then the difference in the image is visible. This is how I chose the TV set

v
v039483 28.06.21

If for games and the Internet, then 32 with 2k is better, tk. with 4k, you will need to use scaling almost everywhere due to very small interface elements, fonts, and scaling is implemented most often through one place ...
ppi 32 / 2k will be the same as on 24 / FHD - the usual;) optimal.
if you also spend a long time at the computer, see models without PWM.
Do not raise the brightness above 100nit - your eyes will not get tired quickly, although you need a "dark" room.

m
mjeack 04.07.21

yes, now you probably need to look for monitors that with PWM almost everywhere use a backlight that adjusts the brightness without flickering, I would take a large 32 "curved monitor with 140 + Hz, for example VX3258-2KPC-mhd or LG 32GK650F as advised above, I don’t take AOC in principle, Yes, they have normal monitors, but I somehow took the LOS as a duplicate and rechecked three panels before finding them without dead pixels.

d
duXalis 04.07.21

Bug Turtle wrote:
They have a ViewMode which includes 6 pre-configured modes.
You always talk in riddles. What does this mode give?
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I mean, so that a number of them are displayed, and you choose. Then the difference in the image is visible.
It would certainly be great, but you have to find them all in one store, and it's not too easy.
mjeack wrote:
VX3258-2KPC-mhd or LG 32GK650F
So for now I choose from them, but no one really can explain to me what the better Wyusonic is.

h
hyper1 04.07.21

I also choose Monique. criteria 2k, 32-34 inches, 140+ hertz, curvature is mandatory (after playing on a bent monica, it is usually perceived as a ram) which hdr is better? and a matrix of 8 bits + frs is very different from just 8 bits? my monica has terrible gradients, I would like to get rid of them. budget 30-40k. hardly anyone will answer such difficult questions here, but what the hell is not kidding?

P
Protocol10 04.07.21

hyper1
With such a budget, you will most likely get pseudo HDR, which you will never use, like everyone else. In my opinion, the matrix is ​​8 bits + FRS, does not differ much from the usual 8 bits. As far as I understood, even between honest 10 bits and 8 bits in games, there is no particular difference, or rather, I tested a lot and compared it and did not see any difference at all. And 2k is no longer very cool, it's better to take 4k, even 60 Hz and play with dlss. 140 + hertz can be cool for online games, if you mainly go through the plot, then 60 Hz is enough. Plus, with such a large diagonal, it is best to play on a gamepad, as for me (if the table is not at least a meter deep, then maybe you can use a mouse, but I did not risk it), ala semi-console gaming, which also makes 144 Hz unnecessary. Well, again, this is all from my experience of using a 32 "4k 60hz HDR monica. Maybe someone else.

m
mjeack 04.07.21

hyper1
if the curved monique r1800 and higher, then IMHO does not differ at all from the flat one, and if below r1500 then the curvature is already very large for me personally, for a real full hdr, the brightness should be 1000 nits, there are not many such monitors and they cost like an airplane all the rest of the conformity standards, of course, a real 8-bit matrix is ​​better than a pseudo-8-bit matrix, another thing is that the content may be bad. then the gradients will still be.
duXalis wrote:
so far I choose from them, but no one really can explain to me why the viewer is better,
I didn’t say that the view is better / worse, this is rather a subjective assessment, if you believe the performance characteristics, the view has a 10-bit matrix (FRC) and the ski has no. https://www.displayspecifications.com/ru/comparison/e939b1410

B
Bug-turtle 04.07.21

mjeack wrote:
I did not say that the view is better / worse, here it is more likely a subjective assessment, if you believe the performance characteristics, the view has a 10-bit matrix (FRC) and the ski does not. www.displayspecifications.com/ru/comparison/e939 ...
Well, then it turns out that it will be more interesting in terms of color rendering with a 10-bit matrix, and besides, it is cheaper than a 4k ski, I would not even think about choosing it.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.07.21

duXalis
Do you have no shopping malls, or M-Video stores, or Eldorado. He asked to be turned on, turned on.