3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
duXalis 18.06.21 11:42 pm

With what resolution to take a 32 "panel?

Halloween I am facing the choice of a monitor. A monitor is needed for a PC, sometimes I will connect a console. I wanted to know if it makes sense to watch 32 "with Full HD resolution, or the pixels will be like a fist? Or just watch 2K? I also can't decide on the matrices, I would like 144 Hz, but the budget is 28 thousand. Well, it is desirable to have a frisinka.
33 Comments
Sort by:
m
mjeack 23.07.21

I also think so that it is necessary in any case to look before buying, the performance figures are certainly good, but they can write and measure anything, and usually since it is profitable for the manufacturer, it is another matter that it is not easy to find at once in one store on the test stand those models that are offered.

d
duXalis 23.07.21

Denis Kyokushin
The problem is that it is not always possible to find something there, and they do not always want to do it.
mjeack wrote:
I also think so that it is necessary to look in any case before buying, the performance figures are certainly good, but they can write and measure anything, and usually since it is profitable for the manufacturer, it is another matter that it is not easy to find those models at once in one store on the test stand who offer.
That's what I'm talking about. It's just that it doesn't burn very much to me, so I slowly look. By the way, I already looked live, though in different VX3258-2KPC-mhd and LG 32GK650F stores, though not head-on, but somehow I didn't really like the colors on the ski, and the color transitions are striking.

B
Bug-turtle 23.07.21

duXalis wrote:
By the way, I already looked live, though in different stores VX3258-2KPC-mhd and LG 32GK650F, though not head-on, but somehow I didn't really like the colors on the ski, and the color transitions are striking.
Much still depends on the factory setting, it is often said that the viewers are good out of the box. But the ski may still need to be customized for yourself, in many forums they even offer ready-made profiles for some models.

m
mjeack 23.07.21

purely everything is subjective, only professional monitors are calibrated at viewsonic, if color accuracy is important. and then everything is individual, maybe VX3258-2KPC-mhd and LG 32GK650F were considered at different brightness and contrast, or on different demo videos with different quality, the content may also depend on how the image is displayed.

d
duXalis 23.07.21

mjeack
So I agree with you. This is really all subjective. But if I liked the image on the viewer, then I will most likely take it. It's just that if I didn't like it initially, then it's not a fact that I will like it when setting up or uploading a profile to it. I will stop at VX3258-2KPC-mhd for now

s
smile437 23.07.21

I took 4k by 27 "the picture is gorgeous. 32" should look good too

m
mjeack 23.07.21

4k for 27 "it is not necessary for games at all, I also understand wqhd for 32", there is enough ppi for it to be comfortable to use and not notice pixels, especially considering that you can play toys even on a fulk
duXalis wrote:
I will stop at VX3258 for now -2KPC-mhd
I advise you to test and look at some kind of neutral image and not on test benches, where everything is especially bright and colorful, and even monitors on tn look fine, pay attention to the fonts that would suit everything.

B
Bug-turtle 23.07.21

Again, subjectively, for me personally, 4k at 27 inches is already too shallow, so 4k is for 32, and 2k is for 27. But the 32-inch 2k and 144 Hz option is just right for games.
duXalis wrote:
I'll stop for now on VX3258-2KPC-mhd
Well, how you buy, tell me how it was originally according to the factory settings and general impressions of the picture in different scenarios.

m
mjeack 05.08.21

As for me, UHD resolution for gamers is so far only unnecessary show-off, really games in which it would be necessary, and hardware that would normally pull it all or not, or very little.
The bug-turtle wrote: can you
tell
me how it was originally according to the factory settings and what do you want from the factory settings?

d
duXalis 05.08.21

mjeack wrote:
what do you want from the factory settings?
I don't know what he wants from the factory settings. In any case, the brightness and contrast will have to be set for yourself, and the factory calibration is excellent. In general, I took VX3258-2KPC-mhd. Everything is in order with the fonts, not loose and not cropped, the black color is generally gorgeous, there are no loops in games

B
Bug-turtle 05.08.21

mjeack wrote:
what do you want from the factory settings?
I don't want anything, I often see that after buying such gaming monitors, people are looking for ready-made profiles on various forums and they are offered there, which means that people are not happy with the factory settings, this of course does not include the usual brightness and contrast settings.

m
mjeack 05.08.21

The bug-turtle
would write like that. what do you want to know if the picture is displayed correctly on the stock settings, in general, for example, I do not understand how you can buy a monitor image on which you do not like, what would then look for something there, people are looking for profiles for certain tasks, work, etc. Therefore, if the vehicle chose VX3258-2KPC-mhd after visual inspection, then it is logical that everything is in order.

d
duXalis 05.08.21

Bug-turtle
They change it for certain tasks. And in games, as you know, a bright and contrasting picture looks much more interesting than natural colors. Therefore, I see no reason to change something. And working on a curved panel is not entirely comfortable. I took the monitor exclusively for games and simple content.