3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dogmit 02.11.19 03:32 am

Your attitude to the protest in Yekaterinburg?

Welcome. Question in General such. Properly fed the Russian government, the fact that enforces the spiritual ties with tear gas and MMA fighters? It must be that Russian people have become more spiritual and humble and in the evening instead of the squares went to preaching in the temple?
74 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 02.11.19

Dogma
And what is the essence?

S
Subaru MotorSports 02.11.19

Wing42
The opposition is trying to rock the boat.

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 02.11.19

the province rebelled !? negozi it!

C
ColonelJason 02.11.19

Dogma
Dogma wrote:
Properly fed the Russian government, the fact that enforces the spiritual ties with tear gas and MMA fighters?
Of course - it's native-homespun Russian tradition: the religion of humanism humanistic methods to spread. Check in the baptism of Rus in XI-XII centuries.
Dogma wrote:
It must be that Russian people have become more spiritual and humble and in the evening instead of the squares went to preaching in the temple?
And how? Mobile-in recent years really blossomed, Knizeci all sorts of bad to read I got into the habit, and even sick, not only for liquor. And since we are in the process of rolling back to the latest stable version of the system, the goal is taken in 1820, i.e. drunken peasant should keep quiet while the people doing the deeds.

W
WanRoi 02.11.19

Wing42 wrote:
And what is the essence?
If the mayor and Governor fail in their duties, it is time to hold early elections without these drones.
In short: the residents asked the city administration to come out and explain why in a green protected area construction began, immediately after may 9.
As they say, out celebrating a walk in the Park... and BAM snow utterly.

D-democracy, a free country, freely Express their opinions. The dialogue between the government and citizens. Servant of the people and all things.
Spoilerage, right now...dream.

B
Bazil78 02.11.19

Subaru MotorSports
this boat sprang a leak

C
ColonelJason 02.11.19

Bazil78
And it is called - Kursk.

B
Bazil78 02.11.19

ColonelJason
or rather Titanic-some will have time to shift(the cap and the XO boat,but rather the helicopter ready)

C
ColonelJason 02.11.19

Bazil78
Yeah, also a good analogy - loses a bit of Kursk in sound, since Titanic not that boat, but the texture is very important: indeed , those who have first class sailing on clubockah to reach America, and there his age will live , and here mobile the kids have, unfortunately, patriotichnenko to go to the bottom. There is only fear, that the captain himself is not the marine Charter will lead.

B
Bazil78 02.11.19

captain fell was one of the first when it becomes clear that flow is not shut,more clear for others.

M
MesyacMay 02.11.19

Dogma
Your attitude to the protest in Yekaterinburg?
care brand,
the first thing was Lies - we asked for help from all the republics, Obata and the others!!!,
what happened? - yelling on the Internet, it's all over, construction continues.
no one didn't help at all... no city behind us...
and no one will help you in katerinburg, every man for himself))

R
RussianQuaker 02.11.19

Rock the boat, guys. Then the kids in the Park say thank you.

p
potter790 02.11.19

Spoiler
That's all attitude. PR-AMI had, right in the kidneys, and often, Schaub is not povadno.
I'm not against the revolution, the people, with the people's goals and idea, not a liberal clown with state depot gesheft. In this case, can even the benefits will be, though the purpose and not the persecuted. The identity of the Church I don't like. )

g
gennaz 02.11.19

The whole point of the conflict.
Spoiler

z
zdrastE 02.11.19

0:19 - 0:21 - they are atheists?
Spoiler

I can believe in God and to support the construction of the temple
I can believe in God and support the preservation of the Park
I may not believe in God and to support the construction of the temple
I may not believe in God and support the preservation of the Park
in any case, I don't want the head of state called me an infidel

well blah... sorry

P
Podvipodvertov 02.11.19

I FOR the construction of the temple, because Russian man is very sinful, and can be under the bells to sin less will.
The view of the temple, and beautiful bells I have not heard anything in my life. Imagine the scene - morning, warm summers, awake but still lying in bed, opened balcony and from the street came the sound of bells.... it is an incomparable feeling, romantic in one word!
I sometimes just go out to the balcony, look at the temple, I said to myself a simple prayer and cross himself. And when you hear the bells ringing, want - not want, and fall to your knees and beg God's forgiveness for their sins.
So I'm in the temple! The temple is not a guarantee that people will cease to live in sin, but even if one or two people will not to sin, then the Church is not in vain.
My opinion - the temple to be! Yes, it's better than if the Park was going drunken rednecks or stood a mosque.
I am from Ekaterinburg, if that.

K
Kraicher 02.11.19

Request to admins - remove the thread.

B
Bazil78 02.11.19

Kraicher
and than you and this topic is not hit?)))

E
Edvins 02.11.19

Kraicher
Full support! Nothing to inflame the passions and hatred!

z
zdrastE 02.11.19

Kraicher wrote:
Request to admins - remove the thread.
Edvins wrote:
Full support! Nothing to inflame the passions and hatred!
sure, sure... it may only be by professionals with the Federal channels of Russian TV. after all, according to their representations in the country, whose name is forbidden to mention on a PG, the Germans live, while managing to call the people whose nationality is also prohibited to mention on PG its brotherly people.
https://coub.com/search?q=%D0%B2%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%80%20%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8C%D1%91%D0%B2%20%D0%BE%20%D1%83%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B5