3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Limebomb 28.06.21 12:01 pm

Save the guys!

In general, it was like this: I plugged a video card (1050ti) and hard into a new computer, both from the old computer. Yesterday I installed the driver pack, everything was fine.
This morning I turn on the computer, a blue screen with the error video tdr failed. Thinking about the bad work of the driver pack, I booted from the restore point, downloaded the driver myself. During the installation process, a blue screen appeared, already with a bad system config error, and then it started: the computer goes into reboot, nothing happens, and every few such reboots the motherboard logo appears (I cannot enter BIOS), a black screen appears with a short white stripe , and the PC reboots again. Taking out the video card, hard, and pulling out the BIOS battery, I again managed to boot from the restore point, I deleted everything that was associated with the old drivers and decided to insert the video card with the hard back and that's it, again endless reboots with a black screen and sometimes the motherboard logo, help please, there are no forces left!
24 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel rally 28.06.21

Limebomb
What the hell is a driver pack! Do a clean reinstall of Windows.

L
Limebomb 28.06.21

Pavel Rally
So the joke is that now I can't even get to the installation

P
Pavel rally 28.06.21

Limebomb
It turns out you need a second hard drive to format the first one?

L
Limebomb 28.06.21

Pavel Rally
In what sense?

L
Limebomb 28.06.21

Pavel Rally The
computer started to boot, but you have to sit with the built-in video card

A
Alex_zero- 28.06.21

Can you enter the BIOS?

L
Limebomb 28.06.21

Alex_zero-
Now I can

A
Alex_zero- 28.06.21

Limebomb
if the computer boots, try to restore to its original state and install clean drivers.

P
Pavel rally 28.06.21

Limebomb The
conditional drive X needs to be formatted, we disconnect it, install Windows on the Y drive, connect the X drive, Windows starts from the Y drive, format the X drive.

L
Limebomb 28.06.21

Pavel Rally
Windows is empty almost on a new computer, and from the old one I pulled the disk just for the
Alex_zero files-
To the original state, does it mean reinstalling Windows?

A
Alex_zero- 28.06.21

Limebomb
Go to Settings / Updates and Security / Recovery
It will reset the settings

P
Pavel rally 28.06.21

Limebomb
Who knows what nonsense was shoved into the driver pack, the best option is reinstalling Windows.

M
MunchkiN 616 28.06.21

most likely the problem is in determining the video card slot. I don’t know why it’s like this. I
recently collected PeKa there is no built-in, but there was a black screen on px1600 and 285gth, I could not understand what was going on. Some kind of equipment error was thrown out, stuck a new card, it worked. then he poked everything and stuck the old punishment in the second slot and it only started working there. although both slots are psl-e x16. so a very strange story. and they often write that they bought a new card and they put a bunch of old ones, it works and I don’t know how they treat it. I suppose that it is necessary to terebunkat bios until it correctly identifies the psl slot.
If the screen goes out during the loading of the OS, the second monitor should be inserted into the second monitor and there, rearrange the main screen and the child one.

A
AnPei 28.06.21

Limebomb
The disk that Windows installed on it for the sake of files.

L
Limebomb 28.06.21

AnPei
The old one costs 7 Windows, now it costs 10 on another disk

L
Limebomb 28.06.21

Now everything is even more interesting, I decided to move away while I set the PC to reboot and install updates, turned it off, then turn it on and now it just works silently, nothing happens at all

L
Limebomb 28.06.21

Alex_zero- Executed a
factory reset, goes into reboot again

D
Deshang 28.06.21

Limebomb
Can you enter Windows through safe mode or reboot anyway?

S
SneaKs94 28.06.21

Limebomb
Remove the video card driver via DDU, and then install a new one via the official nvidia website, download the latest driver, and update the motherboard BIOS just in case.

A
AnPei 28.06.21

It was on the old platform ~ the PC went into a constant reboot, there was a bad 24 pin contact from the power supply on the motherboard, because there was a guarantee, I took it to the service. because the contact came when you touch. In your case, I would remove the disk with Windows 7 (during installation, the installer forms partitions that are not deleted by formatting because of this, they may conflict), check the contacts, reinstall the motherboard bios.