3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Limebomb 28.06.21 12:01 pm

Save the guys!

In general, it was like this: I plugged a video card (1050ti) and hard into a new computer, both from the old computer. Yesterday I installed the driver pack, everything was fine.
This morning I turn on the computer, a blue screen with the error video tdr failed. Thinking about the bad work of the driver pack, I booted from the restore point, downloaded the driver myself. During the installation process, a blue screen appeared, already with a bad system config error, and then it started: the computer goes into reboot, nothing happens, and every few such reboots the motherboard logo appears (I cannot enter BIOS), a black screen appears with a short white stripe , and the PC reboots again. Taking out the video card, hard, and pulling out the BIOS battery, I again managed to boot from the restore point, I deleted everything that was associated with the old drivers and decided to insert the video card with the hard back and that's it, again endless reboots with a black screen and sometimes the motherboard logo, help please, there are no forces left!
24 Comments
Sort by:
L
Limebomb 28.06.21

Deshang PC
after many such specific reboots can start

L
Limebomb 28.06.21

AnPei
I took out a disc and a video card a long time ago

A
Alex_zero- 28.06.21

Limebomb
Then you need to install Windows on a new one.
And install clean drivers.
Unfortunately, if it doesn't help, then I can't recommend anything else.
And it is better not to install a dozen driver packs by itself, it can pull up the drivers, but on the video card and other important ones it is better to download it yourself, since a dozen or a driver pack do not always put the current version (sometimes it can even put a very old one)

A
Alex_zero- 28.06.21

Limebomb Could you
fix the problem?