3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yok0o 03.11.19 03:12 am

FAIR* PVP Tournament (Diablo 2)

Once resolved the issue with pvp-moderators and admin, I propose to collect tournament for people 10+ with interesting prizes, for example:
Ring 10 fcr 14 str 36 hp 80 mp
Ring 10 fcr 116 ar 15 dex 26 hp 77 mp
Small charm 20 5 hp@
Ring 10 fcr 15 dex 56 mp 26 cres 7 md
Ring 10 fcr 12 str 15 dex 28 pres
Jewel 7 fhr 15 allresist
Value is difficult to judge, let the prizes choose your own desired. You can also ked to throw if there is a motion.
Infa would like to appear an understanding of who is still able to adjust the pvp situation on the server.
56 Comments
Sort by:
y
yok0o 03.11.19

DevilMayCry_AID wrote:
If I have other/necr are swinging under the block and the block in any case >20% of spirits,Bo will not be able to use?
Can usually be pvp against casters and it has no affect. With the spirit with 20% block and I will probably be against beaver.
ACE clawed Bo possible.
The AMC cannot Bo with Sam against pizzamakers ( not counting the druid ).

N
NoneOne2010 03.11.19

Damn, girna Asa it turns out, with maksinym CMM fucking flood

Precast with Cuba can be the same? CMM 40+ LVL probably will be harder to sekati aces xD

D
DELETEEND 03.11.19

yok0o
ditch the theater with Amazon, KTA is VF\Veit cooking ? otlichnaya idea.
It would be interesting to see one of the moderators on amazonca, since you two guns for the KTA and both AIOC shake, then turnips, against Osasuna with claw block, fade, and Bo ))))
but there you have I understand is not quite friendship and you vzaimnoye Turik each other ?)
smithery\Hamer again in the ass somewhere work. although smetri under chargers can be pumped
FPC for Dodik, some shorter.

W
Walamaz 03.11.19

pirya
In the first version of the parable came a hunter with a gun and blind also killed). He is in competition does not participate xD

y
yok0o 03.11.19

DELETEEND wrote:
KTA is VF\Veit cooking ?
cube
DELETEEND wrote:
once you two guns for the KTA and both AIOC shake
Amazon I its no and play I don't know how. I go sometimes for fun to get into.
DELETEEND wrote:
but there you have I understand is not quite friendship and you vzaimnoye Turik each other ?)
we are all OK and I even signed up for the tournament and even the first )
DELETEEND wrote:
smithery\Hamer again in the ass somewhere work. although smetri under chargers can be pumped
smithery Hamer himself always excellent going. You just think about the overall picture: they will be playing Bo against all casters is definitely a boost. Their rights are violated only in ban Bo with a block of damagaram against physical, but against beaver and so they always played without Bo ( while barb with Bo ) against a unit of Amazon will be agreed in advance with Bo they play with or without it will be honest ( ever Smith against AMCI not ispital, like Hamer stamped ). Who else from findmehere is against the paladin unit can not? BB-Asya? She will Bo glad to wear for mana she's in trouble... That's all the whining slid to solid proof. You just don't whine that you don't have a Lo at KTA, and think about the picture as a whole...

F
FludoTron 03.11.19

Govoryashaya_baba *Rackanishy / elehit scion

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 03.11.19

Ve *twitter. / combozon

Y
Yenno 03.11.19

YourToy / en4 sorka.
( for extras that you ;))

M
MOWHOCTu 03.11.19

*lKPA / lKPA / fire es sorc

y
yok0o 03.11.19

directly offer mortgages

G

The Deposit will pass when I get the time.

N
NoneOne2010 03.11.19

yok0o wrote:
offer
as king direct

Y
Yenno 03.11.19

NoneOne2010
Like someone else)))

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 03.11.19

NoneOne2010
You as a respected person talking? Who are you? You who are here for nothing?
yok0o
Gronowo I would do in a tournament is not allowed. Do you remember the last tournament he vychodil? During the tournament, knocked everyone off to the fact that you intervened in the process and somehow influenced the outcome.
Let us remember that during all the significant events in the world in General, follow the rules - to keep quiet until the outcome, in order not to mislead the worldly people, in order to avoid where - riots, and pohlesche. Green has published a topic, triggering a wave, thus, questioned the importance of the event. You need a recidivist at your event? What prevents him to repeat something like that? What happens? How people react if it happens?

Spoiler by the way Kima for the exam yesterday. Homework has homework yesterday, but I've allocated 30 minutes and, quietly from the nurse, found experts, they said come to Nino, so we have a chance to pass this year's exam, bro, or you'll go in armeyku Yyyyyyy BARRACKS COMES TO US, BARRACKS COMES TO US: praporskie kick not not always gentle, footcloths Sergeant taste nastojashii.

I will throw in Jabir, aspesi love.

Spoilerphobe exti will not sell me fire a pack - in tournaments I do not participate.

b
blomstar 03.11.19

So now ICQ can with 60 block cast still Bo vs Barba?)) And AmCham somehow allowed Bo with Cuba. It lol, not the rule.

G

What time is the tournament? Or the topic just wants to shoot the breeze?

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 03.11.19

*Or the author of the topic wants to just shoot the breeze?*

Thieves jargon peculiar to the moderators fair pvp/ chat PG?

y
yok0o 03.11.19

As only one bid passed the collateral, the competition is not held.
Let's 9-10 on the weekends, get together for another hour or so to get it done. 16 randomly recruited participants and forward. For delivery of pledge to write at Dynamix or pvp.

G

Maybe people have not passed the collateral because of the lack of certain rules and the time of the?

B
Baron Miles 03.11.19

to engage in destructive activity on the part of the author turns are clearly better than institutional