3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yok0o 03.11.19 03:12 am

FAIR* PVP Tournament (Diablo 2)

Once resolved the issue with pvp-moderators and admin, I propose to collect tournament for people 10+ with interesting prizes, for example:
Ring 10 fcr 14 str 36 hp 80 mp
Ring 10 fcr 116 ar 15 dex 26 hp 77 mp
Small charm 20 5 hp@
Ring 10 fcr 15 dex 56 mp 26 cres 7 md
Ring 10 fcr 12 str 15 dex 28 pres
Jewel 7 fhr 15 allresist
Value is difficult to judge, let the prizes choose your own desired. You can also ked to throw if there is a motion.
Infa would like to appear an understanding of who is still able to adjust the pvp situation on the server.
56 Comments
Sort by:
y
yok0o 03.11.19

Grenaa Morningstar
Maybe...

y
yok0o 03.11.19

Edited the hat. Updated fair play by pvp rules. If you collect 16 of the participants playing this weekend. If you do not collect - play the following free slots in the grid. If absolutely no one wants the tournament - do not play never.
All those wishing to enroll need to pass the bail - Ist rune. Once again answer the question associated with collateral. Rune seems like a guarantee that the participant:
1. Not just going to take whose place in the grid, but space is limited conditionally
2. There will be a situation that the party will not come / be too late, and everyone will be waiting for him.
3. If you cannot wait for a participant to situation No. 2 should not be autowin his rival that the others would probably find unfair, especially if avtovin will be over anticharm and won more and will win the tournament ( there was already such scandals ).

P
PashaBizepS 03.11.19

*Legal01 name to NEXT_TARGET / blizzard sorc

0b256 03.11.19

why pvp 30 LVL is not important? all are cheaper.

I would like to see a description of the rules of pvp for the beginner, which classes can be what is not, give a link to the rules and throw the is in chat people will gather.

Of the things that you can not?

Top_Gun
the author collects must give references

Well, let's think about how to attract newbies to show that pvp is interesting, can give everyone in the tournament pool for participation.

For me it is necessary collects VFR which will be able to participate more players, I think level 30 is the most suitable in chchem his problem?

And if once the rules of LLD will find finally the class will be(which is impossible things, classes), a reference/

Here ask around people in the tournament pushes the price, and LLD is still much cheaper.

And what about sodatsw to choose trustworthy people to whom the pledge is given, and then if someone else is part of the problem in pvp, the judge simply returns the runes to both sides. Let everyone know the rules, it will save much time and effort judges

T
Top_Gun 03.11.19

0b256
activiziruysya po etomu voprosu

p
pirya 03.11.19

If you collect 15 people (their friends) and we're going to play a tournament, the winner will give a lo rune (dinamiks not a moderator and sponsor)?

M
MOWHOCTu 03.11.19

Will bankroll a tournament for 16 people /w me

y
yok0o 03.11.19

pack

D
DuSoN1989 03.11.19

yok0o
I play Amazon n-e BOV Lite

G
GROZD 03.11.19

write it down ! I'm also going to play !

G
GROZD 03.11.19

sponsor
O ber

y
yok0o 03.11.19

GROZD
Amid torta looks immodest)

D
DuSoN1989 03.11.19

yok0o
while drunk hike :)
3bl: 4e za tebia boti dez laikayt ?:D

y
yok0o 03.11.19

DuSoN1989
All those who stubbornly likes each other)

G
GROZD 03.11.19

DuSoN1989
I always threw the ked for Turik

D
DuSoN1989 03.11.19

GROZD
ya daje ne somnevays bro !