3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis_odessa 03.11.19 03:20 am

Impressions from the PC version of v.2 (Bulletstorm)

Great game,great potential,enormous amount of meat and fun. It deserves to continue. But not just to continue,and the mega-sequel,with more nonlinear storyline and new skills and tools.
19 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltrator 03.11.19

Denis read the news ,the sequel was canceled.

B
BioGen 03.11.19

First, the game is not very impressed,but when I had to manage a large dinosaur with a remote control,then the emotions flooded)))

T
Thor324 03.11.19

STUFF

W
WilderTier 03.11.19

Great shooter,meat turned out.The gameplay is varied,the plot is not bad.
9/10.Says more do not want.This is a great game for all lovers of meat and blood.And as stated before,you have to be insane to make such meat!

M
MixeNix 03.11.19

Great game, passed it 3 times from beginning to end. The plot, dialogues, funny moments and a Storm of emotions! All class, all excellent!
PS who knows where to download Russian voiceovers?

S
Svarthjarta 03.11.19

The game is made for cheer, the spectacular scenes, dynamic gameplay, everything rattles, explodes, and falls apart, a little bit of megalomania is also present. Completely stuffed with black peasant humor)). Passed from beginning to end in one go, and have not regretted the time spent.

D
Danny Lamb 03.11.19

One of the most spectacular and cold shooters in the history of gaming. The more drive no one else did.

m
mister611 03.11.19

Excellent super-dynamic game. I decided to replay again, in 3D mode .. just fire ))

i
illegal3 03.11.19

The game is wonderful
Graphics,story,atmosphere,characters - all very well done
The developers really tried
Do not understand those people who do not like the game

D
Damned_Soul 03.11.19

Awesome game especially the stunts gorgeous but WoW there is no effect)

K
Kolyambus55RUS 03.11.19

The atmosphere is very much like gears or war. First also not flooded, and then could not tear myself away. There are funny moments, whinnying when Mahometans on the head pipe fell.)))

M
Mr_Felih 03.11.19

meat game

N
Nighthawk Predator 03.11.19

unsubscribed and I, though late), the Game is just great, have been looking for something to shoot, and although I wanted another, but did not regret that set this. Interesting, though simple story, cute characters, nice graphics, and nice, but no frills or congestion, the sound is very pleased in all respects, no annoying or hearing the sounds of cutting, the music is good, very pleased with the humour and characters(albeit English). In General, just satisfied and I recommend to everyone, good games every year are doing less, and there and at all units.
PS
Absolutely not to understand comparisons with the dull gears of pitch <--- which is boring and not beautiful, and in General from the 3rd person as far as I remember(or maybe not, but that's not the point).

G
GetJet 03.11.19

And why in the game there is no blood? Or is it just me?

K
Key Ovald 03.11.19

Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition
A great reissue, just grafone added... FUCK that!!! It is no longer tied to GfWL!!! I then the whole day, spent that it would have to launch this ugly service! Spit on a bunch of new launchers for the next killer in which only Steam screenshots you can see (exaggeration, relax)!? Ha, you Brits have not seen what is GfWL!
Well, because it is still a great dynamic game in the spirit of merry madness before it began and with a healthy epic gigantism.
8/10

Pys: Is an informal Russian voice. Not a masterpiece like Transistor/Bastion, for example, but relatively well. Play more than possible and even necessary. In such a dynamic game not to read the subtitles.

S
SonyK_2 03.11.19

Key Oualid wrote:
...She's no longer tied to GfWL...
Yeah, no shit, this was better.
...a whole day, spent that it would have to launch this ugly service! ...you fry, not seen what GfWL!
Actually not so bad, but what about the ugly service I agree: the extra nonsense from the Borg, who after the failure of trying to bind a user game only under Win 10 with UWP proof.
...still a great dynamic game in the spirit of fun madness...
And in the remaster Duke delivered. As for me, it was even better... ;)
Spoiler

g
gennaz 03.11.19

Yes,Duke Nukem is very brutal !
Spoiler

G
Good 24.11.21

Guys, how to remove the retention of the sight, it is terribly inconvenient to play. There is no such option in the settings, there is a sitting down, but the sight was missed.

I
Ioan1961 24.11.21

Great game for its time, came out in 2011, recently bought a full clip, and what can I say, the game looks awesome