3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saiko 03.11.19 03:20 am

SSD for converting videos to Vegas

Here I think to take the ssd that would you can quickly convert video from Vegas, the files are 4-5 gigs to get together, because we need a reliable and fast ssd, NVMe want to take, at least 256 GB, any suggestions?
22 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 03.11.19

970 samsung evo

s
saa0891 03.11.19

saiko wrote:
Here I think to take the ssd that would be quickly possible to convert video from Vegas
That would quickly convert must first powerful PERC,from SSD to sense this will be as from a goat of milk,but if it were about reproduction then Yes.

L
Limauni 03.11.19

The increase from nume is not particularly large.
But a good percent, maybe twice to speed up the process.

P
Petruxinson 03.11.19

saiko wrote:
Here I think to take the ssd that would you can quickly convert video from Vegas, the files are 4-5 gigs to get together, because we need a reliable and fast ssd, NVMe want to take, at least 256 GB, any suggestions?
Specify to start the performance of your iron. NVMe - not very cheap thing, so even the amount You are willing to athlete very interesting.

w
warp 37 03.11.19

Why? There is more sense to invest in a CPU (if rendered by the processor)/graphics card (if using CUDA).

s
saiko 03.11.19

it seems to me that at the present time in any case easier to invest in ssd , it is not clear, because the dispute about that and what better to do, let's leave for later, I asked about the other that it is better to take? but do not take me or not.
Petruxinson wrote:
the amount You are willing to athlete very interesting.
despite that offer, I don't know how much you're willing to athlete, would be the normal options, there is a budget vopros solved, it is always in a pinch you can just take a smaller amount.

s
saa0891 03.11.19

saiko wrote:
it seems to me that at the present time in any case easier to invest in ssd , it definitely will not be
So invest only to convert VIDOS use of it will not be enough,because the rendering (is it the topic was created) is carried out by means of percent,respectively, more powerful percents the faster will be converted VIDOS.

P
Petruxinson 03.11.19

saiko wrote:
despite that offer, I don't know how much you're willing to athlete, would be the normal options, there is a budget vopros solved, it is always in a pinch you can just take a smaller amount.
And in addition to render what else is the PC doing? ACCORDING to the manufacturers you can see the Plextor and Samsung , for example Plextor M9Pe, M8Pe, and from Samsung, e.g. Samsung 970 evo. And the volume as yet ?

s
saiko 03.11.19

Petruxinson
Yes, a lot do and a lot of information is copied constantly from one place to another is transferred infa, the render is already clear that will not speed up, but then working with them should be as quick and convenient way for Plextor M9Pe cooler is and on samsø no, I understand that better with the radiator to take or what? (especially location)

a
around2 03.11.19

Petruxinson wrote:
for example Plextor M9Pe, M8Pe, and from Samsung, e.g. Samsung 970 evo.
Both manufacturers are good, the best there is on the market, IMHO. I would of the options and chose better are unlikely to find. If the price is not worth it, I would take the Plextor M9Pe, there is the memory type TLC 3D NAND, is the last word in this area. And 970 evo memory of an older generation.

P
Petruxinson 03.11.19

saiko
Well, this type of storage is peculiar to heat. Likely Plextor protect themselves and put the radiator,and the Samsung engineers decided that they didn't need him. In any case, it is necessary to look tests that one, with the second drive and to draw conclusions. And it all depends on the temperature in the body and even the volume of the recorded information. When a large heating speed will be noticeable to fall.

A
Allinos 03.11.19

Evo 970 of course a little more resource and stability of semovskii predecessors, but is still expensive and does not surprising. I would have questioned the expediency of its purchase. Intel and plextor in this format now is no worse.

P
Petruxinson 03.11.19

Allinos
In the case of TSA, I would consider M9Pe. The speed and resource like virtually 970 evo from Samsung, and the price is much cheaper. Yes, and if we are really to find fault, then Plextor and design will be better)) With intelocking ssd never the case had nothing to say about them cannot.

s
saiko 03.11.19

While stopped on Plextor M9Pe, I think that the radiator in this ssd will not be superfluous, especially like the firmware no problems, btw I have the m slots.2 inconveniently located, their vidyuhi covers, I think that I would be with ssd adapter to take

P
Petruxinson 03.11.19

saiko wrote:
While stopped on Plextor M9Pe, I think that the radiator in this ssd will not be superfluous, especially like the firmware no problems, btw I have the m slots.2 inconveniently located, their vidyuhi covers, I think that I would be with ssd adapter to take
With the adapter now little understood. What kind of adapter is this? Let me read, or at least a picture to show what he is all about.

A
Allinos 03.11.19

Petruxinson
As I understood, he meant that will take the drive on the pci-e, because SSD-ha with m connector.2 in comp. In fact it's the same drive, just plug in the PC, all the features, speed, etc. are the same.

P
Petruxinson 03.11.19

Allinos wrote:
As I understood, he meant that will take the drive on the pci-e, because SSD-ha with m connector.2 in comp. In fact it's the same drive, just plug in the PC, all the features, speed, etc. are the same.
Ah, well then everything is clear. M. 2 is certainly more compact, but if it is, then nothing can be done. In principle M9Pe is like M. 2 and pci-e, and by the way, now for the second YAM is sold at a discount, namely PX-256M9PeY which is 256 gigabytes.

P
Petruxinson 03.11.19

Well, TC, for a long time already choose. Bought something? I chose: M9Pe or 970 Samsung Evo?

s
saiko 03.11.19

under the 970 was necessary adapters separately, I did not know how it will work. because they took Plextor. While flying is great, with all the loads to cope, the temperature is normal, throttle was observed, the installation is also all right.

A
Allinos 03.11.19

Petruxinson
Yes, there are different form factors. Even in some laptops there are models that will be, but that is another question for another topic)
saiko
What with velocities, measured through a third party prog?