3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fastest than you 03.11.19 04:19 pm

Ban in Ds3 (Dark Souls 3)

I have a question. Bans a character or the whole account?
46 Comments
Sort by:
S
Splyushka 03.11.19

Steam account at all.

F
Fastest than you 03.11.19

Scops owl
Thank you

R
Roman Suhenko 03.11.19

Fastest than you
Create a new AK to the incentive, with modu femeli sharing give access to their library of games and play))

F

Roman Suhenko
So I don't have the ban, I just asked whether it makes sense to reportit the incentive at all.))

U
U212 03.11.19

Fastest than you
Well, if pochiterit wanted to know what to do when you go to bathe in the bath

A
Affekt77 03.11.19

Fastest than you
I have a ban in ds3, it for the game itself, you play on the shadow server, the incentive for this ban is not.

F

Egor Kadesky
You even go . Off topic.

R
Raibow Bitard 03.11.19

Scops owl
Have a DS3 your anti-cheat, not VAC. VAC not doing this crap. My boyfriend is DS3 banned, but the VAC ban account no.
Ban may be of two types: ban a character is if you constantly went out during the invasion (there can be usnot sign White Way and your character will unban), and soft-ban.
You can see you banned in soft ban or not, we can just switch to the English version of the game. When you enter the main menu, highlight the window, which is a statement that you got limited access to the network.

S
Splyushka 03.11.19

Raibow Bitard
I mean, if you were soft banned, this account steam you can't play, though not on account of visible locks.

R
Raibow Bitard 03.11.19

Scops owl
And, well, Yes. A thought: if you remove a game from steam account and buy a new game with a new key, I wonder will work or not.

H
HamataYoshi 03.11.19

Raibow Bitard
Well, I occasionally switch to the English version to check and at the entrance to the main menu there is information about the patches and their changes, if there is a soft ban, he will be in this information or without it?

R
Raibow Bitard 03.11.19

HamataYoshi
Separately, this information will be highlighted before the patch.

Z
Zewer 03.11.19

Who knows that there is a ban in DS 3? Want to take litsuhu, cheats, and other do not use and I don't think had read that many a bath for all sorts of crap, the type of selection of things and stuff! Explain it all)

S
Skimble 03.11.19

Zewer
Banyat.
I do not know what I do specifically, but there are reasons.
a) I changed the number of titanites any
b) On the last boss in the absence of the signs of the call from players and NPC, has cut infinite health. Zadolbali me there to die.

All this is conducted strictly upon the Internet physically disconnected (disconnected NIC). And Steam, and the game was offline.

I think, given written by the British, banned for titanite chunks :) I Really poravnati weapons like for maximum pumping
Banyat for those actions that modify the save game file is not valid. For example, can not be hundreds of pieces of titanites. And can not be on NG more than 8 pieces of titanite.
Again, the British wrote that if offline use, for example, on the rise stamina, health, mana, nothing happens. And it is logical.
But if you do it online - soft-ban = Sedoi a server is provided.

So three times think citizens about the cheats :)

A
Alhames 03.11.19

Skimble's
Skimble's wrote:
All this is conducted strictly upon the Internet physically disconnected (disconnected NIC).
So the ban is not in Chita, and at the time of verification of your saves, when you go out to the network.

Skimble's wrote:
And can not be on NG more than 8 pieces of titanite.
And is it transmitted? In DS2 I kind of passed it

S
Skimble 03.11.19

May and passed the titanite, I don't know.
I'm on the English site read that not more than 8 chunks have otherwise banned. To risk no more.
Created a Family record of the incentive - to you new record no ban. I will replay integrity. This time. More so, all that wanted to look.
But, just deleting saves does not help. Although, it's obvious...

About when the ban occurs (synchronization) is now realized :)

On the bath read here:
Spoiler
https://github.com/igromanru/Dark-Souls-III-Cheat-Engine-Guide#message-caution-you-have-been-penalized

D
Dekster Morgan 03.11.19

And I seem to flew for the company in the ban - the cheat in the purchased version did not use the titanite didn't break. And after the patch 1.0.7 - Shazam! Signs call there, to invade every hour, a couple of times on chitakov was asking for it outright, although to 1.0.7 just from normal play. Ambush...
Now play through family sharing on faceache. Sadness, sadness...

_
_Cthulhu_ 03.11.19

Dexter Morgan
And you save game is not dragged with the pirates after the trainer ?)

D
Dekster Morgan 03.11.19

_Cthulhu_
No, of course. Although I sometimes very I beat the signs of allegiance with the silver knights, because the Covenant of the defenders of the blue still is not working. But playing online does not Cicero.

_
_Cthulhu_ 03.11.19

Dexter Morgan
If the account has a character which offline yuzalsya cheat, the ban also will give (since the saves of the machine will be checked when you connect). To ban just even looking at users of PG who wrote about it - somewhere screwed up.