3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fastest than you 03.11.19 04:19 pm

Ban in Ds3 (Dark Souls 3)

I have a question. Bans a character or the whole account?
46 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dekster Morgan 03.11.19

In short I figured out - I was in the bath, lol. Suffered from someone else's generosity and the outsourcer-the code monkeys who wrote the Frome anti-cheat for a couple of packs of ramen noodles. The bottom line is - I think the guy did not bother to miscalculations, and put a hand firmly defined reference values, if the matching during synchronization, you have this number anymore - a warning first, and then bath. And I people poskidyvali pieces of titanite more than I did for NG was supposed to. I have like 20 of ' em-th, and I relied NO MORE than 8 (!!!) A warning I've never seen, for to warn of any Russian? Why? Let them this is a pleasant surprise. Now, playing now in the second Akka through family access. Sadly it all...

S
Skimble 03.11.19

I wrote above that was banned. Started all over the fair play on family access.
Today went to your main account.
And what do you think? The inscription on the bath disappeared. Only a list of changes in patch!
Perhaps true writing that the ban is temporary? Not sure, will check again.

And, in relation to transfer saves. I ventured to drag the save game with the family sharing account to the folder of the primary user.
The game was outraged and wrote invalid save. I don't know why again. On did not check, returned everything in its place.

P
Portmen 03.11.19

There nefig someone else to pick up, if I throw, I go by, because hell knows.

D
Dekster Morgan 03.11.19

Portmen
so who knew? I still think, well, wow, what generous guys. And it is che, Mikhalych... Free titanite... just for the shadow server.
Skimble's
And I'm still soared in the bath. Although poudalyat characters. Can really the ban is temporary... Although, on second Akka I already apnuli the same stats - lupca bosses for Sanbra covenants and Farma soul in Errfile(100k shower for 20 minutes out).

A
Alhames 03.11.19

Dexter Morgan
I doubt that the problem is in the titanite. If the game provides the opportunity to obtain more than a certain number, no one in their right mind for this ban will not. Another thing is if some object with the edited stats to pick up, which can't exist in the game - for that's 100% ban.

D
Dekster Morgan 03.11.19

Well, what else? The stats I didn't break. Clothes? So only standard on the second acre is almost the same, a fine two-handed sword knight Latrice+10, Heavy Greatsword +10 when I of the GATS cosplay. All naturline honest way. Coal - coven Sanbra, soul there - a ring with a snake+shield desires, titanite - in the Forgotten Graves of two walking Granny with swords falls tons.

N
Nikewww 03.11.19

tell me how to determine that I have a soft-ban/threw me on shadow server? in the game there are no signs of change in the gameplay except the lack of the signs of the call and the endless search for world invasion. Read over the hill, what if I would have had a ban, then I would have seen a notification about this.

A
AT_Sagor 03.11.19

Nikewww
If a full ban, then when you enter the game, after the logos of firms will be notified about it.
If there is suspicion of soft ban, in the game, your character who is suspected, use the Crown White way. If the subject of while using declare that everything is alright, and worry what a soft ban. If it disappears after use, it was supposed to cure this type of ban.
The crown of the White path

N
Nikewww 03.11.19

at_sagor
I don't know, I also thought for what it is... I mean, it works as a one-time rehab for cheaters?

UPD; I have it inactive, nothing can be done. How to use it?

N
Nikewww 03.11.19

Richard
you don't play with stimovtsy, and the same pirates, in this and no bans.

N
Nikewww 03.11.19

at_sagor decided to spec check for a friend Akka,where all the characters can be seen and all good. There he also inactive. Even when one stand though when people preconnected
screenshot

R
Raibow Bitard 03.11.19

Nikewww
Try to change the region to English, go into the game, and in the main menu, if you're banned, get out the sign that you have limited in the network.

N
Nikewww 03.11.19

Raibow Bitard
region of the game to change? The incentive language to change or what?

R
Raibow Bitard 03.11.19

Nikewww
The right button is the incentive on the game, properties - language.

D
Dekster Morgan 03.11.19

I don't understand these fucking fromow. Yesterday and in the second Akka caught Caution: Invalid data detected. Although no action at all was not - titanicos was no more than the provisions, covenants honestly digging. Only through a coven red threw the stats. Thought maybe it saves the old read, the first Akka? Tried to paszamant - generally ruined everything. Bitch, week ademowo of drocheniya down the drain. Now on your primary account lead a nice conversation with the bot from tech support, trying to get unban.

N
Nikewww 03.11.19

Dexter Morgan
just play while on the other, through mesyatsok will be removed

N
Nikewww 03.11.19

Raibow Bitard
Yes, the invalid date is detected, I will wait for unbanning =) thank you for hint about the language by the way, only better, it just changes the language of the game and not changing its region.

R
Raibow Bitard 03.11.19

Nikewww
Yes, I wrote wrong, sorry.

k
k1r1an 03.11.19

at_sagor
don't remember when they came out shorter than the buggy update, I played a couple of hours could not defeat the boss called the phantom, the phantom full of Chur was strong, so in short the next day I was given a soft ban, I didn't see the signs of the call etc, well I think you should write to the ban removed, and somewhere I 3 days did not go DS3 , there were many cases, I go and ban no became visible and signs and everything else, as it so happened)))

V
V_Durant 03.11.19

Guys tell me how to play with the trainer? want to go clean campaign in solo? Using just endless. life, stamina and one hit kill you?and do it offline? the game is not bought.