3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Allen_Rodman 12.07.21 09:34 pm

Low FPS in Far Cry 3 on a powerful pc for this game

I have not a bad PC but Far cry 3 comes with an average fps of 40-62 fps, despite the fact that my video card should pull this game with fps from 90 - 110. Xs what to do
Here are the components of the
video card GTX 1660 SUPER
processor xeon e5 2678 v3
memory ddr3 32gb 4 channel
motherboard huanan x99 tf
Below are screenshots with fps and CPU and video card load

28 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 12.07.21

Allen_Rodman
But on Ryzen, memory with low timings and high frequencies is desirable. 3600X normal .
1866MHz RAM is not enough for the power of your card. I would like to see the tests in other games with the ability to view the processor frequencies in the overlay.

MunchkiN 616
Then why can't it cope with the map?

Allen_Rodman
I had an asus dual RX588, I passed it a year ago.
By the way, would you be able to do a latency test in Aida 64?
Something like that:

A
Allen_Rodman 12.07.21

Denis Kyokushin
As far as I remember, I have a Latency 78, and since I have a xeon, the ddr4 memory is not particularly cost-effective for me, since I don't even see the difference that is critical in practice, if there is one, I will be glad to read an explanation. By the way, about the temperatures, when the card works at 98 percent, then the heating goes somewhere 75-76 is it critical?

M
Marsj 12.07.21

Allen_Rodman wrote:
By the way, about the temperatures I have when the card is working at 98 percent, then the heating goes somewhere around 75-76 is it critical?
No, working temperatures for the video card.
The target temperature of the GTX 1660 SUPER recommended by NVIDIA is 83 degrees, the maximum allowable temperature in the load is 93 degrees, the temperature level is 70-75 degrees within the allowable temperature range.

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.07.21

Allen_Rodman
Latency means latency. The lower they are, the better, since data access will be faster. AMD is more sensitive to them than Intel. RAM and percent work as a whole.
Here the guy explains well:

A
Allen_Rodman 23.07.21

Denis Kyokushin
here

A
Allen_Rodman 23.07.21

A
Alexander Smol 31.08.21

I installed compatibility with Windows 8 and became 60 fps. Wonders.

D
Dantherion 20.01.23

Loken
Eba, merci, helped