3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vigi 20.07.21 01:29 am

Which game would you like to continue?

Here I remembered such a cool game on PS2 - Shadow of Rome from Capcom. Very good igruha, very hooked .... I would very much like Capcom to release its sequel on X360 and PS3 ....
: lol: I also hach ​​The Lost Vikings (Sega Mega Drive) continuation, I don't know how it will be played in the new generation, because Worms has deteriorated compared to the original ... the game is very interesting, one of the first games in which you needed to move your brains (for me) at that time ....
: wink:
And you, what game would you like to see the continuation of?
123 Comments
Sort by:
l
lil flip 20.07.21

this is where I flooded?
statements are flooding? : lol:

M
M0rr0 20.07.21

Submitting to XIII, writing a petition?
lil flip, someone will calm down

l
lil flip 20.07.21

yes damn what did I do again?
you yourself start!

M
M0rr0 20.07.21

[offtop] [b] lil flip [/ b], even if you are under pressure, don’t pay attention, especially don’t post a bunch of offtopic messages like “what did I do right now, you started first”, “where did I flood”, "I am not a flooder", "I am not a flooder", "I am not a flooder", "I am not a flooder", "I am not a flooder" every 5 minutes. Post on the topic and there will be no warnings from the moderators and hostility about \ other members of the forum :) [/ offtop]

M
Molodnyak 20.07.21

[quote name = "M0rr0"] Join XIII, writing a petition?
lil flip'a someone will calm down the thread [/ quote]
By the way, you can write to Ubiks ... we can respond))

l
lil flip 20.07.21

[offtop] thanks, I will take into account!

O
Or1s 20.07.21

Most of all, I would definitely like to continue the Bushido Blade (there was such a samurai fighting game on PS1) for the Wii :)

Although I would not refuse to continue XIII either ...

t
trylik 20.07.21

[b] lil flip [/ b],
That's it!

D
Dimasius 20.07.21

I support XIII, maybe yubi are waiting for the moment, well, you can't leave this awesome game without continuing, which, by the way, has to be there,
well, new psi ops, farenheit, killer 7, psyhonauts, beyond good & evil, shadow of the colossus on nextgen: shock:
and from the series, but so far without fresh announcements: time splitters, sly, jak, katamari, ssx, hitman, kingdoom hearts
hmm lip, of course, not a fool 8)

M
ManiMike 20.07.21

Sequels:

1) Parasite Eve

2) Chrono Cross

3) Shenmue

4) Killer Instinct

O
OGGIS 20.07.21

Almost everyone said what I'm waiting for. I would also add Midnight Club 4

D
Distorter 20.07.21

You will be funny, but I want Jim Worm, current in 2-DE :)

B
Bladef1st 20.07.21

I want a sequel to Rock'n'Roll Racing: love:

V
Vigi 20.07.21

Hachu continuation of the acclaimed hit Tanchiki .....: lol: (which came to Dandy) ..... just kidding .....
hachu more: Rock'n'Roll Racing (SMD) and of Motorhead (PSOne)

of Motorhead is finally a separate song ... sometime in 99 I was sitting and playing the current in it, and since it was in English and with saves was some kind of sophistication ... I still could not be saved in the game ... passed the tracks, discovered new and cars, and did not save in any way ..... and every time played again ..... because it was the best race in the world ............. and what there was music ... wah wah ...

S
SsobGib 20.07.21

[b] Vigi [/ b], and who is the developer of this "best race in the world".

M
Molodnyak 20.07.21

I want a sequel to RollCage. There was still a race on the first Sonya and she was amazing * __ *

V
Vigi 20.07.21

SsobGib well, she was the current best for me in the world ..... I don't know how the other ..... but the game is so good ....
Developer or publisher: Fox Interactive

I look at the ratings she did not really put:
at Gamerankings 65 %
IGN finally put only 5 out of 10 :(

Looked at the screenshots .... ah .... damn hachu: wink:

t
turik 20.07.21

fallout diablo halo

g
gravemaker 20.07.21

I want a sequel to lba 2, fahrenheit and mnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

V
Vigi 20.07.21

Exactly .... hachu sequel to the great Jet Grind Radio! Which came out on DreamCast, and then it seems they also released it on XBOX ..... a very cool game ..... the founder of Cell-Shalding graphics, as they say!
Played the current Dreamcast version