3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vigi 20.07.21 01:29 am

Which game would you like to continue?

Here I remembered such a cool game on PS2 - Shadow of Rome from Capcom. Very good igruha, very hooked .... I would very much like Capcom to release its sequel on X360 and PS3 ....
: lol: I also hach ​​The Lost Vikings (Sega Mega Drive) continuation, I don't know how it will be played in the new generation, because Worms has deteriorated compared to the original ... the game is very interesting, one of the first games in which you needed to move your brains (for me) at that time ....
: wink:
And you, what game would you like to see the continuation of?
123 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sacred II 20.07.21

Mmm .... PRINCE: love:

t
t8 20.07.21

My Kingdom for Grim Fandango Next!

I
IS 20.07.21

I want a new GTA !!! And I don’t need to rub in how good all sorts of Killzons and similar Nextgens are.
Something like this, well, something like this, well, something like this. In short, I think it's understandable. Maybe the mood is just that, or maybe tomorrow I want to continue the story of, say, Payne, or maybe I don’t want to.
And then David Moore comes, shows a big fat fig and smiles maliciously, shows a tattoo of GTA IV. : sad:
Only for X360? Not. I remember that glorious time when I had a PS2 and I was the coolest. Then a friend of mine bought an Xbox and began to fill my ears with sweet songs about the genius of Bill Gates, about power, etc. etc. In response, I just grinned and pointed at GTA III, GTA Vice City and GTA SA. Like, here's to you another year to wait and I have already found all the horseshoes, Vuzi helped and all that. Now I can't afford that.
Mourning, all things: sad:

Z
Zoder 20.07.21

GTA: Vice City
Killer Instinct
Mario Kart
Twisted Metal

S
Sacred II 20.07.21

and I’m talking about GTA I don’t know how much I loved PPC love, and for her sake I bought a sony and then got tired (after 2 days)) somehow there is no fan

H
Helen_the_Ripper 20.07.21

eh ... and I can't wait for the continuation of Silent Hill ...

G
GRIGOR 20.07.21

well, I wanted FF on PS3, I will get it 8), I really want DINO CRISIS of the new generation on PS3: love:, I don’t want SNAKE died in the fourth part: sad :,

F
FISNEO 20.07.21

Definitely Shenmue 3

A
Avroveks 20.07.21

Star Fighter was such a toy on 3DO, better than flying machines, and no :)
Robinsons Requiem also played a game on 3DO just a masterpiece!
Syndicate first played on Sega MD and then on 3DO

, these are masterpieces ...

G
GRIGOR 20.07.21

[quote name = "Tatshimy"] Definitely Shenmue 3 [/ quote]

oooooh yes I forgot shit and Shenmue 3 8)

C
Crimson moon 20.07.21

But I really would like to play the sequel to Oni, tk. it was and remains the best game for me ... This toy came out even before the Bundzhi sold soft and began to churn out Halo. The likelihood of a continuation is extremely small, but it's a pity ... :(

A
ACE 20.07.21

[b] Konrad [/ b], it was a great game. The story about Konoko was very interesting, and I liked the fight.

V
Vigi 20.07.21

Konrad if Oni comes out then on XBOX360! : D

w
wind 20.07.21

Vigi with what is such a fright? :-D

A
ACE 20.07.21

[b] wind [/ b], because this is a BUNGIE game, and they belong to M $

A
Anton 20.07.21

Vampire: the masqurade bloodlines

A
ACE 20.07.21

[b] Anton [/ b], yeah, I want this too, but for the game to be made by two development teams together - let the three founders of Troika Games do the plot, dialogues and think over the role-playing system, and Arkane Studios do the visual part and the engine (good they also have Sourses).

D
Daikatana 20.07.21

I want a sequel to MoH: Rising Sun, this particular part, because there was an unclear end, when the brother of the protagonist is kidnapped and transported somewhere else. and the continuation of the mission was not, as well as a complete final denouement. I remember earlier there was a legend that these missions are somehow hidden in the game, but this turned out to be different: sad: This means that I want to continue this game: mrgreen:

C
CrazzyMan 20.07.21

I remember once upon a time on 8-bit there was still such a campaign TECHNOS JAPAN there were toys there =) I wonder how they would look now in a new graphical shell =) what thread soccer fighter =))

C
Crimson moon 20.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], the action was great, and the controls were just perfect. The character of Konoko was worked out, although usually in action films this is not done ... Well, the plot is certainly good. No happy end at the end! Eh, there were times ...
[b] Vigi [/ b], if this happens, then there will be more shaitan of the box for one owner! ^ __ ^