3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxxSHARKxxx 08.09.19 02:26 am

You will not believe

that is the question
50 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandr82 08.09.19

Well, if our license it is possible, the current preferably without StarForce.

-
-RM- 08.09.19

if high quality, multi-language, and cheap - the license, and if not qualitatively, then pirates
if the only license - where did you go?

F
Felessan 08.09.19

Cheap as pirates license:)
And finally, I despoil played in the pirates, then the special won't be fun.
And depending on whose firm. I finally can not take 1S. Fargus - shit. Platinum - shit.So I Akella(the license.) respect. High-quality translation, the patches usually not needed...normal. Softklab expensive infection. Well, beech ische is also normal. I'm personally on the side of the pirates.

Y
Young Stranger 08.09.19

I somehow still: pirates or license. But like when playing with a Russian voice acting , such as Готика1, Morrowind, Half-life 2, etc.
PS. Piratok minus - it is impossible to put patches and some additions.

A
Alukret 08.09.19

and in Ukraine in General no license!!! so we have no choice :(((
posochustvuyte :((((((((((
want warcraft find battle - fuck you!!! HERE!!!

D
Da Joker 08.09.19

the theme you created is very interesting but the order pohjanpelto
so I mostly buy pirates, although not disdain
licenses ( all depends on the game). now in some games it happens
hate to play because of a disgusting translation! here's an example котор2.
or panishere. a good game and localization across... more
sometimes a license with the same printing but are sold at a price
piratok. however games that are like rotten кмр2 or roar.
quest. but it is still very good :) there's Nou neym
pirate but a licensed translation! that's how it was with the sacred.
but still I have a license! but not for such as soft club!
the bourgeoisie naturally! often in the West, net license costs
cheaper than their traditional 800 R. ignoreroute such distributors!
it distributors because they translate some shitty
rukavodstvo. it would be cheaper to download the game from Internet.
1C, Akella, Buka, Russobit, the new CD - go! ;)

U
Unexpected 08.09.19

Well, in such a distant country as Uzbekistan , I found a disk from a Fargus War Craft III - The Frozen Throne v.1.07....(circumcision pirates)
...A little bit of knowledge and right now I'm in battle play v in.1.18 a.......=)

F
FenrIX_666 08.09.19

Started again
In terms of soft - аднд3.5начна piratica.
In terms of the game - fifty/fifty. The sir is good, but sometimes piratii snitched to normal full version.

S
Samuel 08.09.19

2 n1ce
Did Fargus, platinum etc is a license?

p
puhlik 08.09.19

All these Fargus, 7 Wolf, Platinum, 21, etc. can be called licensed pirates. Sometimes these pirates meet the normal localized projects, such as Unreal 2 Fargus, but patches and updates(as mentioned before me) they do not deliver. Sometimes the game in Russia, just nobody wants to localize(because playing Russian LAN nicer), we have to buy piratism, as it happened to me with Max Payne 2, I had to take the game from 7Wolf. There is cracking in English, and the translation at the bottom in Russian.
Personally, I take 1C, Akella, Beech sometimes Russobit-M, soft-Klab have not tried.
License foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

M
Methylated Spirit 08.09.19

When in our country the income of each will correspond to possibilities of purchase of the licensed products, then I'll for a license, and until the pirates come to the rescue. Imagine new for 50 bucks (that's how much it costs over the hill) - we would buy 3-5 toys per year, if bought, would have been happy.

A
Alukret 08.09.19

unexpexted
what knowledge you possess in order to achieve this? =)
can you share, and then me with computers already floating to play...
as you did 1.18 and pirates? prompt?

A
Alukret 08.09.19

puhlic
just as the Russian LAN not nicer to play, much nicer to play in England. original - the whole atmosphere... there are no stupid phrases, and in English it sounds much prettier!

F
FenrIX_666 08.09.19

Did you say the very first translation of Fargus of the second fallout, and the mockery of the bourgeoisie in the translation of the second worms.
Although in most cases the truth of the verb. So I actively English variation.

A
Aratorn 08.09.19

Of course, I want to buy license, but where bogeyman flow shovel? Therefore, taking licenses only when there was nothing else. For example KDR and VZ to VZ called Police Story I bought for 180R, and this is for 1 disc!, the average price for a pirated disc(us) - 70R. Bought 2 months ago pirates Painkiller: Battle Out Of Hell 1 disk, so there are no videos and music with a bitrate of 48 kbps !!!

R
ROOT_666 08.09.19

Better license(retail) because pirates poslednee time tokoe GOUNA

D
Da Joker 08.09.19

foreign buying original only for English version of this
excuse me a perversion. that is like HL2. English a license from SK for
700-800 p, and pirates with a RUSSIAN voice acting only 140! and English version
the disk is also present. think about what is best...

A
Aratorn 08.09.19

Worthless take developers bread, it is best to select the sneakers and hamburgers :J
As long as igrulya will not be time to translate, I will buy the movie :1

M
Methylated Spirit 08.09.19

Many here say the license better. So with it nobody argues. The only question is, are you willing to pay them the money? Personally, I'm not. First, the country's economy and the income of the citizens should reach the appropriate level. Then....a lot more, and even then.....

G
G-man 08.09.19

Something lately and licensing comrades impudent steel. Cossacks 2 - climbed it on a forum esteemed hopping people have problems with the installation vobchem nightmare. And it is on the license. Horror. And suddenly it's trend???