3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxxSHARKxxx 08.09.19 02:26 am

You will not believe

that is the question
50 Comments
Sort by:
K
K0RG 08.09.19

Hard to answer this question. In some cities a license to finally take, and the income of the average some people do not allows license to take. Additionally: what a shitty game we usually have localized and published!!! PCs and the like sucks! I better month to sit behind a computer will not, than this game buy it!

D
DeX 08.09.19

2 G-man
do you think pirates are no problems?
but if you have a license then you have at least some rights: you can contact the support team or maybe change the drive. But a pirate is nothing to be done

J
JohanZ 08.09.19

Well, for example, once Probel WARHAMMER40K-Dawn of war, the license type, Russobit dog, 260 of our wooden money, all things - eng lang from Internet had to swing, with the same success could free pirate to take 60 rubles...

n
neovirus[L.A.] 08.09.19

Here I read all this and think. In fact there are people in America, England, and Europe in principle. And, no localization, only publishers. Lucky... Well, in Russia, as always... but Oh Well.
Licensed lokalisatie definitely better, because the pirates in recent time, diligently trying to dirty the game!!! It would be better left as is and recorded to a disc. THAT'S WHY YOU NEED TO TRANSLATE A TRANSLATOR!!! After all, absolutely nothing is unclear! Only extra work. Cut any information from the game is also not the case! Only to make myself worse! Well, why Patata roll hit game for 1-2 drive??? If the game is really good, its still gonna buy it, do not look at the price. But instead of lying on the shelves there are all sorts of stupid cseti(mean it is bad quests) for the 350R. for 4 drives(e.g. X-files) parvataneni a rubber. And who would buy it?
But Russian localizers not to localize even 50% good games, but instead the shelves are heaps of quests and arcades(especially in relation to what is not happy Akella). We can understand them. It is clear that buying the rights to the localization of any trash is cheaper than, say, to sign a contract with Valve. And we have fools there to buy up all this nonsense. Here they benefit from this.
So the pirates need!!! It would not be pirates, many of us(well, except for those who can download from the Internet or abroad to purchase) would not see games from companies like Rockstar Games(GTA), Lucas Arts(All that relates to the theme of Star wars), Valve. Also we would not have seen such series of games like Silent Hill, Colin McRae Rally, the SIMS.
But all the above does not mean that I have a license(or rather lokalizatsii). They in addition to make a normal game(I don't think it may not pay off, the main thing to advertise) also, it would help to improve kachestvo localizations. In most all games perevedeny fine, but... Sometimes go just disgusting things. Well, for example, X-pand Rally, I had to laugh when I launched the game. In my rally, and so on. simulators better not to translate the voice markups. Also not pleased with Far Cry, the game is like atmospheric and phrases are useless. Scrapland also amuse a little, but there is okay, the atmosphere is appropriate.
In short, the ideal should be so:
1. Localizers properly translate the game and produce more good and less trash.
2. The pirates released the rest. At the same time, they are either pervaded ACCEPTABLE, or JUST do NOT PERIODAT!
But unfortunately this will never happen. :( They can not agree with the localization, what to produce, and all because of the license and the pirate direct competitors.

to Dex
Well, the pirates do not take a sin :) my On the contrary, a license disk change is almost impossible.

Was this story is, I bought the Union game need for Speed(Not to be confused with NFS). The drive was something like a small hole, or rather the physical hole was not just in one place was not the reflecting surface, i.e. where the disc was transparent. I brought it back to change. Well to me the Guy said that they would take it on examination. Hmm, the man went for the door, said type right now they are on the examination disk pomotret. Well, I told him that usually drive take, say, a week, taken somewhere, then I come and I say the results of the examination. But the man said, saying that it's okay, they live here exress-examination. :) Well of course he came out after 5 minutes and said that traces of physical impact, and so on.(Well, in General says Yes, I broke everything :) Well I had to prove to him that drive, even no scratches, just inside is a hole. But you know what he answered!
I quote almost verbatim:
Look, if you're so smart, could we guess that you're still the drive will not change, marriage or not.
Well, I was very upset and just started to look at the brakes discs on the shelves. For a long time I observed them, and the man from behind was staring at me, saying I can ruin angry things. Well, I got really angry, I turn around and say: what do you want, back off! or something like that don't remember, then protection with the words a young man leave the room just led me outside(well, I mean of course he did). Well, I then got excited, said I'll be back =) and so on. Although I'm more into the Union do not buy anything, but I go sometimes. So here goes :)

D
DeX 08.09.19

and the CD was pirated or licensed? Most likely a pirate, with a license have no such problems.
still do not understand: in Japanese games for the Americans (for example) is also on the Japanese play galleries? But as the same Gothic style, which had first been published in German, and then it just transferred..
by the way GTA published Buka..

G
G-man 08.09.19

2 DeX
You know in my 7-8 years of gaming, I have met 2-3 of the pirate with whom I have had problems because of the quality of the discs. And which pirates I bezprikoslovno changed (though my dealer is very well familiar to me). And at the expense of tech support - listen to the story - a man bought a second Cossacks (she grained the same forum) - he has a problem with the second disk is not read archive (there many such, who basically bought the first Retail version) - him from the service said - sorry you have a broken disc - factory defect - all, they have all the powers withdrew, the shop printed (and even defective) the disk is not needed and all... And suing them no desire and it's not quite - there's legal costs two times more. And Retail costs 700 rubles - goodbye denzhki!!

There would be pirates would be chaos!!!!! I would look at you those who so zealously for the license as if you bought the Vise Sity for 49 mnt, Max Payne 2, Knights of the old Respublic 1&2, Unreal tournament (all series), etc. HELL what you bought and is now out Splinter a Sell 3 - what all the smart boys will buy it for 2500??? Yeah yeah, I believe you, only better a grandmother tell sit to wait for her pirates of the break. And nothing in the piracy problem there. Piracy will always be, and it's good...

PS I am not an enemy of the licenses I have from the disks which are -2/3 license - just if the game is good and there is a Russian edition, then buy a license (such as the Gothic series). Just nabolese...

D
DeX 08.09.19

If the disk (licensed or pirated) - defective, and there is no visible damage, then you should exchange for another or return the money(assuming that you kept the receipt). It's your right as a consumer under law. In any case, I always changed.(well, it certainly is from the store too). And if you refuse, you can call the Department of consumer protection.;)
G-man you most likely buy in store from sellers, not from pirates or publishers(or am I wrong and you have direct access to them??=)), they do swap (a license to drive, which wouldn't trade what?), and the pirates figure that they themselves would be exchanged, they would get more dough. Is publishers still somehow care about their image.
I'm also not averse to pirates, but mostly take them from friends house, and I try to buy a license.
If there are pirates with a license, and the latter is not too much(at least

G
G-man 08.09.19

About the right I know, I'm a lawyer. I'm telling you that is suing them, the costs will be on a thousand. And the price of the claim is 300 RUB(((. The only way service consumers - but also confusion..
Weird cha pirates evil what))) My me changes everything. What you want. The license, piracy any... I really had a constant customer for five years, so he had me type values)))

D
DeX 08.09.19

The pirates are the same everywhere. The sellers are different..

d
d3vol 08.09.19

Often take the pirates(in 90% of cases)
Take litsenzionku if the current game is very much like
I only have 5 licenses
Heroes of Migth and Magic III
Serious Sam Second Ecnounter
TES III-Morrowind
Counter-Strike Source
The Conquest Of America
And all I have around 150 CDs,so consider that the pirate or license

D
Der_MeisteR 08.09.19

Have already decided: you have license amount to about 3.3 % of the total number of disks.

PS. I have 16%

U
Untoxa 08.09.19

Take a license only if it is on DVD and without StarForce. Pirates no longer buy, as they fell sharply. Take the original English e-shop-Ah on normal discs and all suggest the same thing, no problems, unlike piratok, patches are fine and the crack does not find a problem.

S
Spit_fire 08.09.19

I generally do not buy anything from mesh... shake... for the most part... Although early - 95% all the pirates.. Litsenzionki on your toes you can enumerate.

d
d3vol 08.09.19

to Vader
well, you're a mathematician Mlyn
to Untoxa
About the quality of piratok-disagree!!!Alyansa why
When he left Halfa 2 my friend bought a license for 4 drives.Gave 900p.It turned out-there is no translation FINALLY,though bought at a very good shop
I bought 4 discs pirates for the 250R.Everything is perfect.
So I think after this that litsenzionki is COOL!!!

n
neovirus[L.A.] 08.09.19

to Devol
With Half-Life 2 was a special case. Valve itself parvela the game on Russian language. Pirates of this version and put on the shelves. But electronic arts(the Publisher of Half-Life 2 in Russia), why we decided that Half-Life 2 translated into Russian badly and decided to sell angliskoy version.

to Dex
Japanese games and games of other countries, whose official language is not English, in such cases it is usually available in 2 versions: in Spanish and English, as many copies of the game sent to Europe and America. Russia is in this respect less attractive, and especially on Russian to translate dared only Valve.
And about GTA I somehow forgot. Most on the shelf GTA III from Buka is. :) But this is like Vice City we have a localization or not.
P. S. Union pirates just do not sell it, but it is likely it is in the Union. A friend of mine long ago bought the SIMS, is also in the Union, only raspolozhennom to another address, he, too, has not changed. Although he has no problems with by the drive was not a problem with the installation.

U
Untoxa 08.09.19

License box 5CD or DVD. There are no other options. The voice acting was offered through steam.
If anything, with 4CD the paste you bought, must have been glitches AI and Graph, the more that you rasparenny the release of Emporio, you will hardly be able to install mods. By the way, this paste is Packed with all the resources in the GCF-s, and now look what happens to you in the HL2 folder, lots of files, which significantly slows down the game, because it is optimized to work with GCF. Closest to litsenzionke release from Vengeance, consists of transcribed and clamped ago GCF-OK, this is the release you will not find the pirates, no matter what you wish. No AI and the Graph was not, therefore, our pirates screwed up again, I'm not talking about 2-3 disc releases.

d
d3vol 08.09.19

Untoha,I don't know how many discs license(well, not exactly on the DVD I kid),so maybe in five,although I'm not sure.About AI-Yes,there are glitches.About Timoshilov game-nifiga.
Iron at me such was when I was playing:
Celeron 1.8 GHZ,256 mb Ram,GeForce 4 mx440 64 mb.Went fine on average
Now the same thing,but 768 RAM.Goes to the settings between high and medium.So what about the brakes you're wrong

D
DeX 08.09.19

half speed is almost the same as for pirates and licenses, and even if it is not much different

d
d3vol 08.09.19

Well, just Untoxa wrote about brakes,so I said...

M
Max Fry 08.09.19

Of course the license ;)