3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
polyhedral 23.07.21 12:04 am

Impressions from the leaked build (The Ascent)

Hello everyone 👋
I'll be brief.
I got it. The oil is high.
Bugs ... Yes ... In the build that was leaked a week before the release, there are just mountains of them. In the flesh to the point that it is impossible to go down the elevator, according to the assignment, albeit not yet the main quest, but the locations are tangible.
I don’t see any point in focusing on bugs now, because it’s not a release version.
Well, even 15 people did it. But they worked in great detail. Well done.
Another question is the price tag. 1400 is a lot in my opinion, and even for 15 hours of gameplay, declared by the developers, it's straight tears.
And if there are such bugs in the release version, then the price tag is definitely too high.
Something seiting cyberpunk will follow the offended Gd BAGs)) they all come out with bugs, that 20 years ago, that now) sadness.
I will definitely buy the game myself)
30 Comments
Sort by:
b
bormann 05.08.21

Igruha is a bomb, I cut myself for the second day. The graphics are super, the surroundings, the atmosphere, the gameplay is fire. I was waiting for the game for a long time and was glad that it was posted 10 days earlier and the game did not disappoint. I caught bugs for two days of the game a couple of times in videos with bosses, but after going out to the menu and starting the game back, you respawn from the same place and the bugs disappeared and we continue to play. What massive bugs the polyhedral is talking about is not clear. It is better to set the schedule to high, not ultra, and be sure to turn on vertical sync, otherwise the video and the computer from a large FPS will be very hot.
The price tag is 1400 r, but this is just a ridiculous price tag for such a game, compared to the prices of 7000 r on curling irons. Gameplay at 15 o'clock, so this is only for the main storyline, and there are also side quests. In addition, I generally do not like games with 100 hours to complete, as a rule, I only go through them up to half, and then I get bored.
In the end: we have just a super cool game for all fans of Alienshooter.

T
TUMIK 05.08.21

ON THE KEYBOARD MOTION CONTROL WOULD BE BETTER ON THE MOUSE THE CONTROL AND NOT ON THE WASD. ON THE GAMEPAD TOPCHIK /

p
polyhedral 05.08.21

Borman
Game yes, bomb 💣 but, about 100, yes) big games often get bored rather than go through to the end, and all the same, I would like to play such a game more))
I also don’t get out for the second day.))

p
polyhedral 05.08.21

TUMIK
I'm generally okay on Klava))

p
polyhedral 05.08.21

Borman
Did you find cyberdecks? Where are they at all? Buy, search? I can't open chests even 1led

s
sTaM1k 05.08.21

I understand the game is still impassable?

p
polyhedral 05.08.21

sTaM1k
Everything is passable, what I took for a bug, it was a design flaw, and many will not notice it.
I edited the first message. That does not lead to fornication.

s
sTaM1k 05.08.21

polyhedral
Xs. I just had a campaign stuck and didn’t have to kill an agent after I was sent to the roof of a skyscraper. Then I talked to the healthy guy who gave me this quest and that's it. My quest completion checkboxes are all lit and do not disappear. The main quest never changes

p
polyhedral 05.08.21

sTaM1k
Yes, there are problems with tags and gps in general in the game, but restarting the game usually helps. And in general they are rare.

The question is, what to do with credit cards? You cannot swing weapons on them, you cannot buy parts for weapons in order to improve them .... And buy new weapons, but they are lying on the maps.

Regarding the cyberdeck, in short, as I understand it, they are dropped from mobs and nothing more, and do not swing them.

W
Wigor 05.08.21

yes igrulya test, old one can say. But at some point, you want to cheat, but they are not.

p
polyhedral 05.08.21

Wigor
What are Cheats for?
Shl. I have not yet got a moment for my ass to burn
)

m
mosiks 05.08.21

guys, and how to use quick transitions? it seems like through the subway, but I go in and indicate the place and nothing happens

W
Wigor 05.08.21

polyhedral
Well, for example, weapons enhancers do not save up while waiting, but just apat what you like. And these ice jokes are already here !!!! sit.

b
bormann 05.08.21

polyhedral
Not cyberdecks are not pumped, it is possible they will give mods in the course of the game.

p
polyhedral 05.08.21

mosiks
In short, yes, there is such a joke of not inspecting the designer. The metro will be available further in the story. If something does not work, does not work, something is not, gps points to the floor-ceiling, then go follow the plot)

p
polyhedral 05.08.21

Wigor You
hammer in hell and move on, you will have to return to the location more than once. I have collected all the boxes.

p
polyhedral 05.08.21

Borman
I noticed that the cyber decks are mostly in the boxes, and judging because several boxes are open but they are displayed on the map, and they had cyber decks that I could not take, because the last one was installed - then you can to conclude that the cyber decks are simply scattered around the game in boxes and they can be skipped only if you put the hell on the boxes.

b
bormann 05.08.21

polyhedral
So far two have been found by a hacker on a black lake and in deep water, but all according to the plot. I have not found it in the boxes yet.

p
polyhedral 05.08.21

borman
boxes of the second and third levels in locations, well, locations that open further in the story.
there is just a location that was a complete surprise to me, so I will not spoil it) but there is also a box with a top deck) but I don’t know the ice of the box, at that time I already had a top deck.

K
KingBaby 05.08.21

polyhedral
please tell me, lvl 31 came to kill the monster where it is necessary to turn off the computers one by one at the speed, and I can't get through the meat strong, which gun do you use and which skills are pumped?