3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
polyhedral 23.07.21 12:04 am

Impressions from the leaked build (The Ascent)

Hello everyone 👋
I'll be brief.
I got it. The oil is high.
Bugs ... Yes ... In the build that was leaked a week before the release, there are just mountains of them. In the flesh to the point that it is impossible to go down the elevator, according to the assignment, albeit not yet the main quest, but the locations are tangible.
I don’t see any point in focusing on bugs now, because it’s not a release version.
Well, even 15 people did it. But they worked in great detail. Well done.
Another question is the price tag. 1400 is a lot in my opinion, and even for 15 hours of gameplay, declared by the developers, it's straight tears.
And if there are such bugs in the release version, then the price tag is definitely too high.
Something seiting cyberpunk will follow the offended Gd BAGs)) they all come out with bugs, that 20 years ago, that now) sadness.
I will definitely buy the game myself)
30 Comments
Sort by:
K
KingBaby 05.08.21

bormann
how to open these boxes with ice? already 31 lvl fig knows)

p
polyhedral 05.08.21

KingBaby
I used spiders, a cannon that launches grenades, there are 10 of them in a clip, like, pumped into the penultimate level. And self-guided missiles. To help with the grenade launcher, I swung the sniper to the maximum, and crit in full. Yes, the meat there is notable.))
Spiders are a great distraction 👌 I donated xp to hack computers.
About breaking into boxes and doors. You need to open all the boxes in the locations) then you will have the maximum cyberdeck)

A
AizbergAce 05.08.21

What's with the release build? I want a full translation ...

H
Halkbigus 05.08.21

Comrades, tell me, did someone try to play together on the same PC? Are there any problems with local play? We want to drive with our son in the evening, but I'm afraid that there may be problems with connecting two gamepads, as was the case in Trine 4.

p
polyhedral 05.08.21

AizbergAce
everything is fine. optimization was brought up, but translation, in some places not translation at all (
and, as I understand it, this is a jamb of code, because in the leaked build these parts were translated.
It does not affect the plot.

p
polyhedral 05.08.21

Halkbigus
unfortunately do not know how to Trine, but the screen is divided in this game, do not occur. and the question on the forum in incentive rose between the lines, and as far as I understood, if Google did not deceive the translator, then there is no such function, but I would still try to shaman.

S
SBGAlbatros 05.08.21

watched the trailer. hmm. What are you guys going to do with your brains, you are wondering

H
Halkbigus 05.08.21

polyhedral
Thanks for the answer :) This weekend we will try to dance with tambourines :)

L
Listorel 28.08.21

The game is not bad, but it focuses mainly on the graphics and not on the gameplay. In general, not for everybody.

Z
Zhasl 31.01.22

The game is raw like SHIT MAMMOTH bugs and optimizon at the level of CYBERBUG 2077 (apparently the same person riveted) with such graphics and EATS on the damage of the same GUANO from POLE