3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akkypamucm 23.07.21 12:04 am

Online game. Decor. The reticle is missing (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

Played in July 2021. Everything is fine. And then I discovered that I couldn't change the reticle in Change Weapon. The "Decoration" tab - the color, the amulet, the sticker work, but I press the reticle and return it to the "Weapon". Restarting Bettel.net, didn't help. Bettel and Blizar demolished everything ... the same result. Can anyone help?
24 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIRILL-AX 23.07.21

... tazh crap, for almost a month there is no solution anywhere, and in the warzone everything works ...

A
Akkypamucm 23.07.21

Today there were technical works, but nothing has changed. Yes, everything works well in the warzone. Asked a question in technical support silence. I try it through "Check and Restore" ... in general, tin, it reaches somewhere up to 90%, writes "something went wrong" and automatically puts it back on check and restore ... and so on endlessly 😡. The hike will have to demolish everything again. Blizar + Bettel. Is not yet amno. I've never met such crap in Steam. The "vaunted" handshake of programmers has already got

D
DacherN 23.07.21

Akkypamucm
Same thing.

A
Akkypamucm 23.07.21

DacherN The
campaign has to demolish everything again 🙁

D
DacherN 23.07.21

Akkypamucm
Sad

D
DacherN 23.07.21

And nowhere is there even the slightest information about solving the problem, as if it was only with us

K
KIRILL-AX 23.07.21

... just a lot of people don't care, run around with what they have, but it pisses me off, I want to have everything for that!

D
DacherN 23.07.21

KIRILL-AX
I understand I can't play sniper rifles without a normal sight at all

A
Akkypamucm 23.07.21

DacherN
I went through all the grids, but for HDR all the same, either the "standard" (only with a variable, when increasing the grid is too large), or with the next "crosshair" (with a variable class, when increasing the grid decreases) it is more dynamic and IMHO better in running 🧐

D
DacherN 23.07.21

I just wanted to start going through the grids, but because of this bug, only the warzone

A
Akkypamucm 23.07.21

DacherN
There, in my opinion, the most uncomfortable stages are shooting from a stop. Firstly, in case of danger, it takes time to shoot, and secondly, when you focus immediately only through the optics, the view ... and it gives glare, while standing on the stop, while you start looking for a target, they will slap themselves 😂

D
DacherN 23.07.21

Akkypamucm
Yeah, it's difficult there, but you still have to wait for the fix

A
Akkypamucm 05.08.21

DacherN
It looks like Aktivizhen merges CDMW19, the last update, during the game does not change the kit 🤷🏻‍♂️

A
AnPei 05.08.21

The grids do not change, they damn well want to play not in it, but in warzone with a gold war, but I don’t want to play them.

D
DacherN 05.08.21

AnPei
Support

D
DacherN 05.08.21

Akkypamucm
Likely

K
Kre4et161 05.08.21

Chitakov are not banned, they removed the design of the sight reticle, they are forced to switch to Black Ops Cold War, having lost more than a year in Call of Duty Modern Warfare, I don't really want to go there, although there are a lot of new maps.

A
Akkypamucm 05.08.21

Kre4et161
Colleagues, I found a "way" to change the grid 🧐.
1. Customize the weapon for yourself (in my case, HDR) and save ... everything except the grid, respectively.
2. Go to WZ, find your trunk and change the mesh there 😉
3. Who will find the Way easier, write an algorithm.
Thank you for your attention and happy hunting 😂

A
Akkypamucm 05.08.21

Kre4et161
See above .. I found a way to change the grid. Hemorrhoids, but even so.
I "hunt" under the nickname A-107 😉
In general, of course, crap, the sets cannot be changed during the game, the grid can only be changed through WZ, sometimes automatic weapons (I have a PP) to single mode (although it is technologically not provided for) goes 🤷🏻 ‍♂️

D
DacherN 05.08.21

Akkypamucm
Oooooooo nice thank you